best ps2 game

Posted by Ilikefluff

just recently re bought a ps2, i have gta trilogy, evil dead and burnout revenge, over 2000 games and i dont no what to get.

Posted by Degeneration

send me some games, freakin jerk >:O

Have you tried Final Fantasy 10? I'm playing it now and it's pretty good. Of course, there are the obvious ones like Resident Evil 4 and Shadow of the Colossus. A lot of people also like the two (?) Metal Gear Solid games on the PS2.

Posted by Ilikefluff

Quoting Degeneration: send me some games, freakin jerk >:O

Have you tried Final Fantasy 10? I'm playing it now and it's pretty good. Of course, there are the obvious ones like Resident Evil 4 and Shadow of the Colossus. A lot of people also like the two (?) Metal Gear Solid games on the PS2.

never was into the FF games but iv thinking of getting 9 and 10

Posted by WillisGreeny

I suggest 6, but that's only if you can get past it not having 3D graphics. You could probably get the PS version if you don't use emulators.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Shadow Hearts, Drakan: The Ancient`s Gates, Jade Cocoon 2, Final Fantasy 10 and 12, Dark Cloud`s kinda fun.

PS1: Chrono Cross, FF7 and 8, Soul Reaver.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I found Dark Cloud to be quite boring. Just throwing that out there.

Posted by Degeneration

Not that I need to remind a brilliant guy such as yourself, but...

Tekken is the greatest fighting franchise there ever was. All the real experts agree. Opinions differ on whether Tag Tournament, 4 or 5 was the best that the PS2 got, though most prefer 5 for its more fluid animation.

For 2D, get either Guilty Gear X2 (not the newer versions) or Marvel vs Capcom 2 (good luck with that). Capcom vs SNK 2 and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection are great professional-style fighters.

Some people can even tolerate Virtua Fighter occasionally, or so I've heard.

Posted by S

Guilty Gear X2: Accent Core > Guilty Gear X2

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Degeneration:
Tekken is the greatest fighting franchise there ever was. All the real experts agree. Opinions differ on whether Tag Tournament, 4 or 5 was the best that the PS2 got, though most prefer 5 for its more fluid animation.
Some people can even tolerate Virtua Fighter occasionally, or so I've heard.

I hope to jesus you're not serious.

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

Shadow of the colossus or G0D Of War 1-2

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I hope to jesus you're not serious.

Too optimistic about VF, you think? Should've said "a select few in unknown locations." Smaller font, too.

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Tekken sucks.

Posted by S

I prefer having my character up to Tournament standards and moves is all. Kinda hard to go to a Tournament in GG when all my character's moves have changed and combo types shifted.

Posted by Klarth

Aye. Who gives a toss about story? ^Core is where it's at.

Posted by lanzer

hmmm best PS2 game....probably would be halo.

oh wait...you guys dont know about that....

[SIZE="1"]i kid i kid. try MGS3: subsistance. awesome game.[/SIZE]

Posted by riolumaster

ATV: Offroad Fury 3

Posted by Panic!

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City or San Andreas.