need arceus

Posted by steeler fan

anyone have an arceus? I'll trade three shinies for one

Posted by Klarth

i will violate you

Posted by Sonicthehedgehog1234

I have an arceus and actually i have 2 arceuses if you need one give me an slowking or a shiney ho-oh these things don't come across easily! I you need to know where to find one get the azure flute and then go to the spear pillar first u need to see every pkmn in the poke'dex first Without cheating. give me ur friend code and then i'll give u mine.

Posted by gamer gaming

Does anyone have pokesav for pokemon platinum?If you do,can you make me a slybye(the pokemon with the gem eyes)with the ability wonder gaurd,I will sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thankful if you do.

Posted by Igorokk

There is really no need for anti-virus software for the 5300 - it is impossible to create a virus for this handset, since all Java applications running on it are VERY limited in what they can do.

For other software, what are you looking for more specifically?

Posted by rigobert49

i have arceus lvl 27.

Posted by rigobert49

what shinies r they