Duck, Duck, Goose

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Okey, dokey, here's how it goes:

You can post duck, or you can post goose. If you post duck, then, you slide innocently along and nothing happens. If you say goose, then you have to ask the person above you a question, and give them an alotted time to keep the answer in their sig. Got it? Good. As there is no one above me, I say:

Duck.

:bounce:

Posted by #061402

I like the Simpsons version of this, where Ralph runs around and only says "Duck."

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Uh, duck.

Goose.
For what payment would you give every member of this website your home address, social security number, and work phone number? - Two Days

Posted by Sapphire Rose

meow

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Goose.
For what payment would you give every member of this website your home address, social security number, and work phone number? - Two Days

Hmm... Enough to buy me a new house and a new phone number! :cool2:

I seriously wouldn't want to give anyone my address on here.

Anyways, I don't like the keep-it-in-your-signature part of the game. Couldn't we just forget about that?

Duck...

Eh, sounds good. People on the last site I played this on weren't quite so lazy, but this is VGC, so....

Duck.

Posted by Panic!

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Eh, sounds good. People on the last site I played this on weren't quite so lazy, but this is VGC, so....

Duck.

Haha, well, it's not the laziness. I just like my sig the way it is now... Simple, stupid and pointless.

Goose!! How much do you weigh, Panic?

Posted by Panic!

Hah, I knew someone was gonna ask it if I participated. 275.

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Hah, well you guessed right. :cool: This is a fun thread.

GOOSE!

How many times do you fap per week?

Posted by Panic!

I don't have a set number. Anywhere between 2 and 14 times. It varies.

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

I see, 2-14... Yeah, seems like a standard number.

Okay, goose again... Uh... What was your first kiss like? (I'm assuming you've been kissed before.)

Posted by O.T.L

-ninja'd and my iPod doesn't let me delete the post

Posted by Panic!

[quote=coromoro;909622][COLOR=limegreen]I see, 2-14... Yeah, seems like a standard number.

Okay, goose again... Uh... What was your first kiss like? (I'm assuming you've been kissed before.)
[/COLOR]

My first kiss was terrible. It was with a compulsive smoker and drinker.

Duck.

Posted by #061402

Duck.

Posted by Klarth

...................__
............./

Posted by #061402

In the immortal words of netman,

requesting a ban

Posted by Klarth

Posted by coromoro

Oh, man, that made me lol.

Goose! How much do you get paid, Jack? :o

Posted by Klarth

Posted by coromoro

[color=limegreen][b]That's not bad at all comparing it to the average wage in Canada and especially in Mexico. Minimum wage in Mexico is 50 pesos a day. That's the equivalent

Goose.
If you and Miley Cyrus switched bodies, what would you do with her life?

Posted by Klarth

oh, let me answer this one.

masturbate.

Quoting netman: masturbate.

Of course. The internet's answer to everything.

Posted by #061402

More like natural curiosity towards the unknown.

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, Jack answered it for me. Thanks, bud. :cool2:

Goose! What's your favourite colour?

Posted by O.T.L

I'm gonna goose you up.

GOOSE!

Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros Brawl character? It's been bugging me, I just don't know, I can't figure you out.

Posted by coromoro

Ahh, what a great question you have chosen. I find it the most fun when I just pick some weird ones and I keep varying them with each battle. I'll use Wario, Toon Link, Pit, Mario, etc., especially on free-for-all battles. However, when I'm in for some serious one on one battles, I choose Lucas. I was all about Ness in Melee, and I rocked, but Lucas has a lot more power and agility than Nessl. :cool: It's a shame I don't have my Wii with me these days, otherwise I'd play every day. :(

Goose! What's your favourite game ever?

Posted by #061402

Quoting coromoro: Yeah, Jack answered it for me. Thanks, bud. :cool2:

Goose! What's your favourite colour?

Navy blue. :cool:

Goose.

Where did your (user)name come from?

Posted by coromoro

I made it up when I was around seven years-old. It became my email, my username in various websites, and it wound up here as well. I found out years later that it is also a really small town in Brazil, but the name is more me than that stupid little town. :mad:

Goose! Where did yours come from? I have been wondering for a while, actually. :o

Posted by David M. Awesome

Duck :o

Posted by Klarth

GOOSE. What exactly is your relationship with Linko? I feel like an unobservant douche for asking.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting coromoro:
Goose! What's your favourite game ever?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

duck.

[quote=netman;910215]GOOSE. What exactly is your relationship with Linko? I feel like an unobservant douche for asking.

We're best friends!

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting O.T.L: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

duck.

Thought so. :cool:

Goose! Have you ever seen Linko naked?

[quote=coromoro;910218][COLOR=limegreen]Thought so. :cool:

Goose! Have you ever seen Linko naked?
[/COLOR]

No. First time I saw him without a shirt on I went blind.

Hey guys how about asking me something about myself instead of about Linko, I'm really interesting too you know :(

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Sorry... :( It's just that we've known Linko for so long. :cool2:

Goose! Do you have a girlfriend? If so, describe her. If not, describe your ideal girl. :cool:

Posted by O.T.L

Goose!

Same question you just gave David.

Posted by Shade

**** **** **** a duck screw a kangaroo
sixty nine a porcupine orgy at the zooooo

Posted by coromoro

Quoting O.T.L: Goose!

Same question you just gave David.

Da[b]mn, okay. Well, no, I don't have a girlfriend right now. My ideal girl is someone who is talkative, nice, with a good sense of humour, cute, and intelligent. I don't have any physical specifics, but I'd prefer her to be attractive and for her to care about her physical appearance. :cool2:

Goose. Why did you move to the US back in the day, Jack?

Edit: ****, I got ninja'd. Okay, Shade, what's your favourite food? :o[/b]

Posted by Stalolin

dcuk

Posted by coromoro

Goose! How come you're not selling ice cream anymore?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting coromoro: Da[b]mn, okay. Well, no, I don't have a girlfriend right now. My ideal girl is someone who is talkative, nice, with a good sense of humour, cute, and intelligent. I don't have any physical specifics, but I'd prefer her to be attractive and for her to care about her physical appearance. :cool2:

Goose. Why did you move to the US back in the day, Jack?

Edit: ****, I got ninja'd. Okay, Shade, what's your favourite food? :o[/b]

Moved to the US because of my dad's career at the time. He was a trader (he might still be, I have no clue what the man does anymore). We were living in Germany and he got offered a position in Chicago, so that is where we went for five years.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=coromoro;910291][COLOR=limegreen]Goose! How come you're not selling ice cream anymore?[/COLOR]

because the lady that put up the shack took it down due to poor sales :(

Posted by Shade

Quoting coromoro:
Edit: ****, I got ninja'd. Okay, Shade, what's your favourite food? :o

Pepperoni pizza with garlic herb crust.

Duck.

Posted by #061402

Quoting coromoro: I made it up when I was around seven years-old. It became my email, my username in various websites, and it wound up here as well. I found out years later that it is also a really small town in Brazil, but the name is more me than that stupid little town. :mad:

Goose! Where did yours come from? I have been wondering for a while, actually. :o

Why, my parents, of course! :cookie:

Duck.

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Stalolin: because the lady that put up the shack took it down due to poor sales :(

Aw, what a shame... :(

Goose! How old are you?

Posted by Shade

Goose! If you could make a holiday, when would it be, what would occur on it, and what would it be celebrating?

Posted by coromoro

Video Game Appreciation Day, on November 16th (Miyamoto's birthday). Every gamer would talk about games and play games on that day, all day. No work or school either. It would be amazing. :cool2:

Goose. Same question to you, Shade.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Ducks

Quoting coromoro:
Goose! How old are you?

Fifteen.

Duck.

Posted by O.T.L

duck.

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeeeeeaaaahhh duck

Posted by Klarth

goose

would you fist me?

Posted by Shade

no

duck

Posted by Ant

GOOSE!

why am I posting in this thread?

Posted by #061402

Because you know you want to?

Duck

Goose!

Do you approve of thread necromancy?

Posted by coromoro

I was beginning to miss this thread.

GOOSE!

How many times a week do you masturbate?

Actually, not at all. Sorry.

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Psh, that's very unexciting. :(

GOOSE!

How long have you been playin' violin for?

Too long.

Goose! Wtf is a Coromoro?

Posted by coromoro

I made the word up when I was like 6-years-old. I made it into my email, and it soon turned into my internet alias. A few years ago I found out that Coromoro is also a town in Columbia. It's interesting to note that if you had searched the word 'coromoro' on Google five years ago, you would've only found accounts that I've registered around the internetz. If you search the word now, you'll find a bunch of sites having to do with the Columbian town. It's pretty safe to assume that they copied me.

GOOSE! Uh... hmm... Let me think... What's your favourite food?

Spicy boiled crawdads.

Goose! Why isn't anyone playing with us?

Posted by coromoro

[COLOR=LIMEGREEN]That sounds freakin' amazing. Spicy boiled crawdads... Aww, yeah.

I'm not sure, but not many people bought into this game in the first place, so I guess a bump makes it even less popular. :(

Which drugs do you take (including alcohol and tobacco), if any?
[/COLOR]

Ohyes, it's delicious. Terribly sorry to not be very interesting, but nothing illegal. :) Isotretinoin, yazomine, and tetracycline.

What drugs do YOU take?

Posted by coromoro

Geez, no drugs or masturbation?! Man...

I drink alcohol, socially, on occasion. I'll have a beer or two, maybe some wine, and once in a while I'll drink tequila. I don't like getting drunk, so I won't ever have too many drinks. I love to smoke pot once in a while, especially with buddies. That's it. No tobacco, no pills of any kind; I haven't swallowed a pill in over a year.

Goose!
What are isotretinoin, yazomine, and tetracycline? I could search on Google, but I prefer to just hear a simple explanation from you.

Isotretinoin - a drug used for the treatment of acne and MRSA. It's got roughly an 80% success rate, but, it'll also turn you nuts, fry your liver, and all kinds of weird stuff if it's not used properly. Rearranges your skin and blood cells so that they can't produce a certain kind of bacteria. Yazomine - a birth control drug, also called Yaz. Female patients taking isotretinoin are required to take this, because if they have a baby while on it, it will be deformed and retarded, and pretty much look like the people on the movie "Coneheads". Tetracycline is a low-grade antibiotic.

Goose. Who on this website could I not ever even pay you to goose?

Posted by coromoro

Huh, I just realized I had already answered the question about coromoro earlier in this thread.

Quoting coromoro: [color=limegreen][b]I made it up when I was around seven years-old. It became my email, my username in various websites, and it wound up here as well. I found out years later that it is also a really small town in Brazil, but the name is more me than that stupid little town. :mad:

Anyway, those sound like some pretty lethal drugs. Marijuana seems a lot healthier. :cool2: Thanks for the description, though... a cone-head baby would be freakin' cool.

Interesting question. I think I understand it. You're asking me who is the person on VGC I would want to know nothing about? Is that it? In that case, I don't think there is anyone. I like to know stuff about people even if I dislike them.

Goose. What was the last thing you ate?[/b][/color]

Eh, I meant goose as in grope. But oh well.

Oatmeal, but instead of water, boiled in raspberry tea. With honey and milk.

Goose. Who's your favorite - past or present - dictator?

Posted by coromoro

Oh, I see now! I thought goose, as in this game, and you were just making it into a verb. I'll answer it now... I forget her name, let me look her up... Ah, I've found her. The infamous [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23812]Twilight Chick[/url].

Edit: Or Panic, I guess.

That sounds very, very yummy. I'll have to try that someday.

Interesting question. Good thing we had a project on dictators in high school, otherwise I'd be pretty clueless. I think I'll say Che Guevara, he's a pretty revolutionary fellow, and I admire that. I also kinda like Kim Jong-il, because he's such an as[b]s
hole. I remember reading a ridiculous fact about him spending spending something like $400,000 a year solely on a certain alcoholic drink, and the people in his country make an average of like $100 per month or something like that. I might be off by a lot, but it was something very ridiculous like that. It just kinda makes me laugh that he's such a jerk. He eats really fancy food everyday, and hires some extremely expensive prostitutes. He knows how to have a good time.

Goose! Same question to you.[/b]

I've always thought the Byzantines - any one of them - were awesome. I mean, they banned the an entire color!

No question comes to mind, so... duck.

Posted by coromoro

Goose! Tell me about this banning of a colour... I don't think I've ever heard of that. :eek:

Anyone who wasn't the emperor was not allowed to wear purple, paint with it, or grow purple flowers. They'd be put to death. \m/\m/

Posted by O.T.L

Duck. :P

Posted by coromoro

I forgot about this thread! :o

Goose. Why did you pick purple Link as your avatar?

Posted by O.T.L

I use purple Link in Brawl. :P

I've havent played Brawl in forever. xP I should change my Avatar to something I do play..

*changes avy*

goose! what part of Mexico are you in?

Posted by coromoro

I'm no longer living in Mexico actually, but in case you still wanna know I was in Mexico City. I'm back in Canada now. :cool2:

Um, what was the first video game you ever beat?

Posted by O.T.L

:D thanks for asking!

As a kid i played a bunch of games and never beat a single one! lol

I finally beat Mega Man X on the snes when i was like 10 i think?

Same question to you, plus how did your family migrate to Canada? Is there like a story there or just a simple plane ride?

edit- Mexico City!?! I hear nothing but bad things about the place, have you ever been robbed there or have a scary thing thats happened to you there?

Posted by coromoro

Ah, Mega Man X was fun, man. I never owned it though. :(

The first game I ever beat was Super Mario World with my cousin way back in the day. We must have been like 5 or 6. It was a big deal! :o

And yeah, there's a bit of a story, but I'll make it short. Basically my mom wanted to leave Mexico City for various reasons (crime, pollution, traffic) and Canada seemed like the best place to go, so my brother and I came with her. That was back in the year 2000. We've been here since then, except for last summer when I moved to my dad's house in Mexico for the year.

I've never been robbed, fortunately, but many people I know have been, and from what I've seen it can be pretty traumatizing. It is pretty intense, but you eventually learn where to stay away from and what not to do. You can lead a pretty safe life if you know how. :o The city has its beauty, undoubtedly, and I do love to go there. The food rocks. :cool:

Goose. What's your story? I remember you speaking Spanish or something, right?

Posted by O.T.L

Ya I speak Spanish and English. :P

Born in Dallas, when I was 7 we moved to Arlington because Dallas was dangerous and I've lived here ever since.

lol

My dad came to the USA as a wet back, my mom was born and raised in Mexico but when she was 18 she moved to the America. She had papers because my grandpa was born here. (he had rich parents, and they went to the us to escape some war going on in Mexico) He inherited the money and spent it all and ended up poor, but with all the kids he had with grandma they didnt have to worry about a dime.

Anyways yeah, my mom met my dad at some club. lol

Everyone gave my mom crap about my dad for being wetback but she liked him because he was a teacher in Mexico just like she was.

lol yeah I don't remember where I was going with this. >.<

Goose. :P What video game are you currently really into?

Posted by coromoro

[color=limegreen][b]Hmm, good question. I just started a new game in Wind Waker, so I've been really into that, but I also have lots of other games going that I'm really into. Fallout 3, Persona 3, Chrono Cross, EarthBound, Scribblenauts, and Pok

Posted by O.T.L

Pokemon Diamond. :P I'm totally anticipating Soul Silver. :P

Goose- who's the guy in your avatar?

Posted by Omni

We should just have a thread called "Ask the User Above You a Question" or something like that.

Goose: What exactly is Bullet punch village?

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Omni: We should just have a thread called "Ask the User Above You a Question" or something like that.

Goose: What exactly is Bullet punch village?

Or a thread were just me and Coromoro ask each other stuff. :-D hehe

In Heart Gold/Soul Silver Scizor learns the move Bullet punch, I just added the village part because it asks where your from and **** and it goes with Scizor. :P

Goose-Why is your user name Omni?

Posted by Omni

I like the way that it sounds. It's short and easy to remember.

Duck.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting O.T.L: Goose- who's the guy in your avatar?

Phoenix Wright, from the Ace Attorney games. :cool2:

Goose. What's your favourite thing to do, Omni?

Posted by Omni

I'd have to say that listening to music is my favorite thing to do.

Duck.

Goose. Where do you live?

Posted by Ant

duck?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Goose. Where do you live?

I live in Windermere, Florida.

Duck.

Duck.

Posted by O.T.L

Goose, why did you choose Kendra warrior babe as your screen name?

Because she's an amazingly batf*ck insane character from a book that I like. Goose. What does OTL stand for?