I formally request either

Posted by Roger Smith

A deleted account or a deleted account.

After seeing vamp mash the infraction button with his limp dick, it made me realize something: The only reason why I still continue to come here is because I'm allowed to. There's simply really no reason for me to stay here. The only thing anchoring me here is Black Sun, which is dead more or less. I've been here for years and years, and now there's no point. Hahah, ****ing sweet, it took a bored person with internet forum powers banning me for me to realize this. Probably the best button mash the mods have ever done, and quite possibly one of the few correct things they've done.

So no, I don't want a permaban. I want my name, account, EVERYTHING erased. On to bigger and better things. It's funny....this sorta feels like starting over on an old RPG like...Secret of Mana or something. I get to do it all over again now that I'm gone from here!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

haha, roger smith owned

*drinks deep from the goblet of ownage*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dont mind me, just pushin my post count up to 10,000

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

also, do the exact opposite.

unban him and remove infractions

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

only 7 posts to go, woop

Posted by Sapphire Rose

since x is no longer being x i shall attempt to fill his roll

Posted by Sapphire Rose

there we go

Posted by WackoHater

SHUT THE F U C K up Roger, I banned your Wacko Brother for being a moron, so it happens to the "best of them" !!! :rolleyes:

If all your posts were erased it would mean little, they all sucked anyway, now quit your B I T C H-ing, this is the best thread and post you have ever made, you have a future, you should actually thank Vamp for improving your posting style.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I banned your Wacko Brother for being a moron, so it happens to the "best of them" !!! :rolleyes:

Ummmm, then how am I able to post if I'm banned over at your graveyard!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

oh no

not roger smith

please do not leave me

Posted by Roger Smith

Idea.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting netman: oh no

not roger smith

please do not leave me

Request account deletion.

Posted by The Judge

Hi everybody, I figured I'd just post here for the sake of doing something with my hands other than masturbating ALL ****ED DAY.

Posted by Roger Smith

Go back to bed Judge.

Posted by The Judge

No. How about you stop coming to the site of your own free will instead of continually letting your pathetically weak resolve break?

Posted by Linko_16

If we deleted your account you could just make a new one and get sucked right back in.

Think about that.

Also, I will lol forever at the people who request their accounts to be deleted so they'll stop coming. You can't just quit coming by yourself?

Posted by junior senior

ip ban him

omg michael phelps' rosetta stone commercial is on lol hes cute lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The Judge: No. How about you stop coming to the site of your own free will instead of continually letting your pathetically weak resolve break?

Coming from a dude who spends most of his time snorting dust and molesting lolis, yet still finds time to slither back here?

Oh man Lunko, of all people I didn't think I'd have to prove YOU wrong. So be it, you've activated my trap card.

Posted by Iris

Maybe you should just better yourself.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Linko_16;907673][COLOR=indigo]If we deleted your account you could just make a new one and get sucked right back in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Think about that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Also, I will lol forever at the people who request their accounts to be deleted so they'll stop coming. You can't just quit coming by yourself?[/COLOR]

Oh yeah, I took a 4 year hiatus.
Eat that hooker..

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Roger Smith: Coming from a dude who spends most of his time snorting dust and molesting lolis, yet still finds time to slither back here?

I like the image of me slithering.

Posted by WackoHater

Kill Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell then hang yourself in your bedroom Roger !!!

Posted by junior senior

i afgree

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

tyler durden, junior senior and roger smith

the trifecta of bad postin

Posted by cool gamer dad

the x, cats, slade

vgc catforce elite

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*x-men style intro plays, with catforce running at the trifecta of bad postin*

Posted by junior senior

im a good poster just like dvd was

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Kill Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell then hang yourself in your bedroom Roger !!!

Hey, hey, that's not nice!!!!!! Brothers defend brothers!!! Heck, if you were my little brother, I would defend you when ever some one tried to beat you with a twig!!! :D Of course I would also have fun driving you insane day in and day out!!!!! Can I adopt you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting junior senior: im a good poster just like WackoHater is

er, compaired to WackoHater...you're *WAY* better than he is!!!!! Heck, even with your low test scores, you're IQ is twice as high as WackoHaters IQ!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The X;907947]tyler durden, junior senior and roger smith

Enjoy your little slut sandwich, ya' little slut.
I'm glad you oppose me, you're a ****ing boring waste of flesh. I wouldn't even wipe my *** with your remains after skinning you for furniture upolstery. Get in the real faggot.

Net = not life.
Life = what I experience when away from this garbage pail of bull****.

Oh, and Street Fighter ****in' blows.
The anime sucked, Ex sucked, your mom sucks.. **** you you suck. You ****ing suck sucking ****!

Posted by WackoHater

HANG YOURSELF IN YOUR BEDROOM CLOSET AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO SHOW THE WORLD YOU ARE A MORON ANYMORE turden :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I THINK I NEED TO HANG MY SELF IN MY BEDROOM CLOSET SO I WILL NOT HAVE TO SHOW THE WORLD I AM A MORON ANYMORE turden :p:

No, no, don't do that!!!! Da world need a few n00bies like you to prove every one else is normal and intelligent!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Hang Roger, then hang yourself in your closet and tell no one NO:jesse:ONE !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting The X: tyler durden, junior senior and roger smith

LOL, don't forget Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell and his repetitive posts which are now simply recycled material from my posts !!!

Posted by junior senior

you just called yourself a bad poster

Posted by WackoHater

No, I called Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell a horrible forum poster, he is nothing more than a mop up boy for Elvis and he understands his station in life well.

Posted by junior senior

today i told my mmom elviz died on the toilet eating a ham sandwich and shes like "no he was cute"a dn i said "hes dead and bi and died on the toilet eating a ham sandwich"

Posted by Breakman

we will never defeat sigma

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting junior senior: today i told my mmom elviz died on the toilet eating a ham sandwich and shes like "no he was cute"a dn i said "hes dead and bi and died on the toilet eating a ham sandwich"

LOL, Elvis was in bad shape for years before his death in 1977, his star was falling in the era of Led Zeppelin, in those days Elvis was not a real factor in music with all the British super groups and American rock bands like Aerosmith and Skynard capturing all the kids attention back then and he turned to drugs in a big way.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Presley started doing drugs in the early 60s and probably started doing heavy drugs when he realized how much of an ******* his manager, Tom Parker, really was. Those "British super groups", like the Beatles, kissed Elvis Presly's ***. Hell, John Lenon was even quoted as saying he felt that if it wasn't for Elvis, he'd be nothing. The only reason Elvis started to fall in popularity was BECAUSE of his drug use, but still managed hitting the top of the charts in the late 60s. Live performances are what killed the poor bastard, not popularity.

Idk what kind of picture you're trying to paint, but you're using the wrong colors.

Posted by junior senior

elvis was uncircumcised

Posted by junior senior

bc he was poor

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: you just called yourself a bad poster

That's because he is a bad poster!!!! He's so bad at posting that da only person he can get to stay at his Forum Posters Graveyard is....a wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE THE FORUM DEATH THAT KNOWS NO WAKING NO:jesse:ONE !!!![/SIZE]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER][SIZE="5"]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE THE FORUM DEATH THAT KNOWS NO WAKING NO:jesse:ONE !!!![/SIZE]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Freezing in carbon is moar effective.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iron Koala: Presley started doing drugs in the early 60s and probably started doing heavy drugs when he realized how much of an ******* his manager, Tom Parker, really was. Those "British super groups", like the Beatles, kissed Elvis Presly's ***. Hell, John Lenon was even quoted as saying he felt that if it wasn't for Elvis, he'd be nothing. The only reason Elvis started to fall in popularity was BECAUSE of his drug use, but still managed hitting the top of the charts in the late 60s. Live performances are what killed the poor bastard, not popularity.

Idk what kind of picture you're trying to paint, but you're using the wrong colors.

I grew up in the 70's, my senior year in high school was 1977, the year Elvis died, we NEVER LISTED TO HIS MUSIC in those days or heard anything about him until his death made the headlines, he was a non-factor in the music business and a Las Vegas act in his final years.

His drug use was due to his depression of watching stars like Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin standing at the top of the music business while he languished in obscurity.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting WackoHater: my senior year in high school was 1977

w00t, both Jesse Smith and myself were born that year....

Posted by Klarth

you call yourself a star wars fan

it's carbonite

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting netman: you call yourself a star wars fan

it's carbonite

Correct, but the procedure is called carbon freezing.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Darth Vader: w00t, both Jesse Smith and myself were born that year....

Goes to show why you kids have no chance to match wits with me EVER !!! :mad:

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=WackoHater;908737]I grew up in the 70's, my senior year in high school was 1977, the year Elvis died, we NEVER LISTED TO HIS MUSIC in those days or heard anything about him until his death made the headlines, he was a non-factor in the music business and a Las Vegas act in his final years.

His drug use was due to his depression of watching stars like Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin standing at the top of the music business while he languished in obscurity.

NOT TRUE. Infact, if anything, Elvis wanted the torch taken away, which is probably why he started to do drugs. His drug use was due to him not wanting the attention anymore, not because he was losing fans. holy ****, for someone who was around during that time you sure as hell weren't paying close attention.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iron Koala;908769]NOT TRUE. Infact, if anything, Elvis wanted the torch taken away, which is probably why he started to do drugs. His drug use was due to him not wanting the attention anymore, not because he was losing fans. holy ****, for someone who was around during that time you sure as hell weren't paying close attention.

That's exactly how I would have went about it.
**** fans, and **** stardom and fame.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iron Koala: NOT TRUE. Infact, if anything, Elvis wanted the torch taken away, which is probably why he started to do drugs. His drug use was due to him not wanting the attention anymore, not because he was losing fans. holy ****, for someone who was around during that time you sure as hell weren't paying close attention.

You are becoming an inept moron fast !!!

Elvis fell apart at the seems, was flat broke and near bankruptcy at the time of his death, he did not have AND COULD NOT GARNER ATTENTION because all the rock fans moved far away listening to Zeppelin, Hendrix, Deep Purple, Aerosmith, Skynard, The Who, The Stones and all the other bands of the era.

Now quit ACTING LIKE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE MORONS HERE WILL BELIEVE YOU IDIOT.

Posted by WackoHater

Question: What to expect....???

12:39 PM Jesse Smith+ Replying to Thread
I formally request either

Answer: DUH !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I grew up in the 70's, my senior year in high school was 1977.

Now THAT explains why you are such a freak!!!! You were around in da 60', so you got so brainwashed that you started hating all Republicans!!!!! As Rush Limbaugh says, when you were in school, you had a skull full of mush...and still do!!! No brain cells there, just mush!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Goes to show why you kids have no chance to match wits with me EVER !!! :mad:

Um, we are crushing you!!!! Look at your rep number!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: I am becoming an inept moron fast !!!

Oh, we allready know you are a moron!!!! No need to tell us!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: After seeing vamp mash the infraction button with his limp dick,

the very thought of infractions gets my dick hard.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ban reversed for the lols

Posted by Darth Vader

What the bloody hell... I wasn't even given a reason. I didn't even spam this time. I call bullocks on this

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ummmm...you're not even banned!!!!!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now THAT explains why you are such a freak!!!! You were around in da 60', so you got so brainwashed that you started hating all Republicans!!!!! As Rush Limbaugh says, when you were in school, you had a skull full of mush...and still do!!! No brain cells there, just mush!!!

Um, we are crushing you!!!! Look at your rep number!!! :D:D:D

Oh, we allready know you are a moron!!!! No need to tell us!!!! :D:D:D:D

[SIZE="6"]Just as I predicted your post would be !!!

DUH:jesse:!!!!!!![/SIZE]
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ummmm...you're not even banned!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: banning darth vader for posting inside da

:mad: :mad: :mad:

What kind of reason is that? I am one of DA's biggest supporters.

What the hell Vampiro?

Posted by Darth Vader

[Quote]You have been banned due to infractions.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-01-2009, 02:09 PM

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? I DEMAND AN ANSWER!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Should I make it so banned members can only post at Darkness Advanced instead of Wacko University!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Drama is good!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WillisGreeny

You posted in DA silly man.

Posted by Tyler Durden

DA ROCKS!