Oh no

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm banned again. La de dah.

Posted by Roger Smith

Actually...instead of making a new thread about this, I shoulda just bumped my old thread.

******* it.

Posted by Stalolin

welcome to ban town

population: terrible posters

Posted by Roger Smith

If you call terrible posting the truth sure. I got banned cuz I asked iris to reverse an infraction cuz there was no thread to support a reason WHY I got infracted.

I proceeded to call her a woman and I forgave her. Maybe next time I should just start insulting without the politeness.

Posted by Iris

It's laughable to think that there was no validation for it. You were spamming a thread in Members' Pictures and I gave 9 points. You decided you be a ***** and you got another one. 10 points = ban.

Same happened to Tyler.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I banned you for insulting another member. Didn't realise you already had 9 points. Not going to reverse it.

And there's no thread because I deleted all the posts. You were infracted, both you and Tyler, for all the **** you posted in Fate's thread.

yeah, what she said

Posted by Iris

Hey, did anyone at one point convince Roger or Tyler that they were clever? The way they've carried on leads me to believe they were under that impression.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, didn't bother to ready of your posts. But I'm going to assume they're full of **** and butthurt and all that trying to justify your reasons for doing what you did.

Ban'll be lifted in a few days so whatever kids.

ban extended for two weeks for being a *****

Posted by Roger Smith

Eat p00p dicklips, extend all you want.

Posted by #061402

I'd be careful or you might just get a permaban for the hell of it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wackos, when did everyone become scared of vamp?

Hell, scared of the mods in general.

Posted by #061402

You sort of have to act scared when saying you're not basically earns you a ban/infraction! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Uhhh, I'M not scared. I'm actively trying to get deleted from this ****** whole.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i was banned for 2 hours once, it was the worst feeling ever

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]I am a moron !!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="7"]I am a moron !!![/SIZE]

Quoted for truth!!!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE THE FORUM DEATH FOR ALTERING POSTS NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I banned you for insulting another member. Didn't realise you already had 9 points. Not going to reverse it.

Haha, this is great coming from mister "it's the internet stop caring." I guess the internet doesn't apply to Fate?

RS and Tyler are ****tards, but this reeks of bull****.

Posted by Ant

you're playing the role of someone who actually cares pretty well. keep up the good work.

Posted by mis0

just pointing out vamp being full of ****. sorry, i'm not gonna circlejerk with you fags!

Posted by Klarth

sigh, jesse

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: sigh, jesse

er....if you don't want to be banned, you should stop requesting that you be banned!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

[quote=mis0;907647]Haha, this is great coming from mister "it's the internet stop caring." I guess the internet doesn't apply to Fate?

I'm fairly certain he's just scraping at the most convenient thing to ban him over, considering no one really wants him around and the particulars for which posts are bad are unimportant considering they all pretty much are. If anything, the fact that he's not taking the minimal time to search for blatant, rule-breaking spam proves that he doesn't care.

It's the same way with banning spamming newbies. Just because they weren't infracted on their most terrible post doesn't invalidate the reasons for a ban.

Posted by mis0

Sounds like caring!

Posted by Linko_16

Woah, Miso. Is it just me, or I have not seen you around for a while?

Please don't leave me. :(

Posted by Iris

I don't know. How much caring is involved when you quickly disregard some one as someone you don't wish to be around?

edit: Way to forget color tags, Linko.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: Woah, Miso. Is it just me, or I have not seen you around for a while?

Please don't leave me. :(

I've been busy with life and stuff. Gonna be headin' out later this evening for some partyan (:cool2:) so I'll be leaving you yet again, Linko. :(

Posted by junior senior

have fun :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: I've been busy with life and stuff. Gonna be headin' out later this evening for some partyan (:cool2:) so I'll be leaving you yet again, Linko. :(

Why must our love be so hard.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;907662]just pointing out vamp being full of ****. sorry, i'm not gonna circlejerk with you fags!
Glad to see someone actually dropped enough balls to side wacks with us.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Spam cops
Whatcha want, watcha want
Whatcha gonna do
When deputy sheriff Iris come for you
Tell me
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna dooo
Yeaheah

Spam cops, spam cops
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

Spam cops, spam cops
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

Posted by mis0

Quoting Tyler Durden: Glad to see someone actually dropped enough balls to side dicks with us.

If Linko liked me before, he's gonna love me now :o

Posted by Klarth

hey khaos

why haven't you been on aim in four years

or am i doing it wrong

Posted by mis0

I haven't used aim in four years, so that's probably the problem.

Posted by Klarth

i am distraught

Posted by #061402

Quoting mis0: Haha, this is great coming from mister "it's the internet stop caring." I guess the internet doesn't apply to Fate?

Internet = no girls.

Fate = girl.

Vamp = banning out of the good of his heart.

Posted by mis0

A lot of itty bitty babies, they are.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;907842]A lot of itty bitty babies, they are.
To simply call them babies is putting it lightly.
Infants have a better sense of humor.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting mis0: A lot of itty bitty babies, they are.

The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation

And good riddance to Roger Smith, what a faggot loser.

Posted by junior senior

hey protoman

Quoted post: Haha, this is great coming from mister "it's the internet stop caring." I guess the internet doesn't apply to Fate?

hahaha, this guy. banned him for hopes of reaction/rage. got what I wanted.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey Vamp.. that avatar is soooooooo 2007.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hahaha, this guy. banned him for hopes of reaction/rage. got what I wanted.

you're such a card, vampy!

yes

Posted by WackoHater

Vamp is the joker in the pack, but most of the time his antics are not all that funny !!!

only intend to be funny to myself. and in that regard I succeed.

Posted by junior senior

vamp do you wear jeans

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;909225]only intend to be funny to myself. and in that regard I succeed.

That's funny, I tend to pull the same stunt. And here I am, B&.. **** you you elitist power monger!
[spoiler]:cool:
It's okay V', you're a faggot and I can learn to accept it.[/spoiler]

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: only intend to be funny to myself. and in that regard I succeed.

Sort of like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell dumping duds on the forums he posts on thinking all his crap is drop dead funny.

The only one laughing most of the time is JDB as he presses the submit post button thinking his lunatical insanity is going over like a grand slam with 2 outs in the 9th inning to win the greatest comeback victory in the history of the game !!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Tyler Durden: That's funny, I tend to pull the same stunt. And here I am, B&.. **** you you elitist power monger!
[spoiler]:cool:
It's okay V', you're a faggot and I can learn to accept it.[/spoiler]

[SIZE="6"]Quit arse kissing Son !!![/SIZE]

Posted by Tyler Durden

What about anything I type is even considerable as *** kissing, WH?

**** your drama..

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Tyler Durden:

**** your drama..

But... but... DRAMA IS w:D:Dty! :-D

Quoted post: **** you you elitist power monger!

I did nothing. you're thinking of lolin and iris