Good violent anime

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

allright so anybody know of some good anime to watch. i only like the good mature stuff, and not the crappy stuff that alot of people like to watch. I enjoyed Basilisk, and that Berserk as well. If anything good comes to mind please post something.

Posted by Arcadios

bible black is pretty violent

so is boku no pico

Posted by #061402

Elfen Lied is pretty violent. Though it's sort of a mix between violence and cute. But mostly violence including lots of blood and gore.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you're 12 years old at most

haruhi suzumiya owns

Posted by Ant

the x speaks truth.

though akira had some nice ultra violence.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

and teen titties, hell yeah

Posted by Klarth

elfen lied was a little clich

Posted by Stalolin

man just watch kite and fast forward through the rape scenes

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

This threads responses are a perfect example as to why i am picky in what i watch. Alot of people have told me that anime is pretty lame and im begining to agree with them. oh well thanx for the info folks.......i wont be back here in a while...............carry on

Posted by Slade

HAHA HE'LL NEVER KNOW I DEREPPED HIM.

so guys Moyashi seems pretty cool. watched an episode about a week ago. super cute :3~

Posted by Sapphire Rose

DBZ IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VIOLENT WOAH

But really, there's this old anime called "8-Ball Man". Was pretty violent from what I remember. Not like you'll see me post this, but I figured I'd let you know anyways.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SOLID SNAKE... isnt... coming back... ? ;___;

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sapphire Rose;910805]DBZ IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VIOLENT WOAH

But really, there's this old anime called "8-Ball Man". Was pretty violent from what I remember. Not like you'll see me post this, but I figured I'd let you know anyways.

Pretty sure you're thinking of 8 Man. And 8 Man After is the only one that's violent.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Something. I was like 6 or 7 and anything with the hint of death was violent.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Now and Then, Here and There has its moments. Other than that only Elfen Lied comes to mind

Posted by Slade

Has anyone watched Golgo-13? Since seeing a machine at a local arcade, I've looked into it a little but not enough to judge it.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Oh, you might like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, but you'd probably not enjoy the subplots between the violence

Posted by Dexter

cute anime > violent anime

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter;916439]cute anime > violent anime

What about a compromise? Because Higurashi makes a pretty **** good compromise between cute and violent.

Posted by Flying shark

true and plus with its alternate storylines it makes a pretty good anime

Posted by Xenos

Well, I don't know about anime, but as far as visual novels go Higurashi (and it's sequel, Umineko) are fabulous. Yes, I realize the former has an anime version of it.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Sapphire Rose: DBZ IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VIOLENT WOAH

Actually the complete uncut version (which you can now get in box sets), is pretty violent. We aren't just talking "OMG BLOODZ" either.

Posted by The Chad

Quoting Proto Man: Actually the complete uncut version (which you can now get in box sets), is pretty violent. We aren't just talking "OMG BLOODZ" either.

Actually DBZ, in its original form, is still fairly tame. You only see blood and missing limbs with very little blood spatter. Plus very few of the heroes ever remained dead during the series and the few that remained dead didn't have any regrets. Other than King Kai whose soul regret was the loss of his planet.