LBP Board / Blog

Posted by Red

I doubt there's a big enough fanbase for it, but I think there's enough material for it.

I like the game and would like to discuss certain aspects of the game with other people, however doing so in the ONE LBP thread is somewhat hard.

I'd volunteer to help mod it, if it were up for discussion.

Posted by Stalolin

*** no

Posted by coromoro

I don't even know what LBP stands for, but blogs are usually allowed, unless blog rules have changed. :o

Posted by Alastor

LBP would be LittleBigPlanet, I assume.

I wouldn't care if it got a blog, but it probably doesn't warrANT a board. From what I've seen, LBP discussion seems to have nearly come to a standstill after the moderation crackdown... But whatever. Not like it'd hurt.

Posted by coromoro

Go to the FAQ shown as an announcement in this board and you'll find this:
[quote=Frequently Asked Questions]Ask a Super Mod and if they say yes, you got it. If they say no, simply ask another one. Keep doing that until one says yes, and you got it. Post requirement: 0 posts.
- Weblog FAQ written by Jesse Smith

Don't expect to get a weblog immediately if you're a new member whose presence barely anyone recognises. Web logs are a privilege, not a right, and are not given out to just anyone. You should establish yourself as a contributing member who takes an active interest in the community by posting quality messages regularly before requesting one.
- Weblog FAQ amended by Raptor

Posted by Red

yeah I get the rules, I might even ask for a blog eventually, but I wanted to see people's reaction to the question before I actually proposed the idea.

if not a lot of people would care for one and there wont be any activity within the blog, I wont bother, but if I can get a few members who would participate in game discussion I'd ask for one.

Posted by Klarth

haha oh man, we'll have a ****ing kingdom hearts board soon at this rate

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Red: if not alot of people would care for one and there wont be any activity within the blog, I wont bother, but if I can get a few members who would participate in game discussion I'd ask for one.

'a lot' is not a single word, requesting a ban

Posted by Red

Edit'd. retract the request for ban! :-D

Posted by Klarth

apostrophes do not work that way. requesting a hit.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=netman;906268]apostrophes do not work that way. requesting a hit.

sure man i'll even let you have greens

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Red: yeah I get the rules, I might even ask for a blog eventually, but I wanted to see people's reaction to the question before I actually proposed the idea.

if not a lot of people would care for one and there wont be any activity within the blog, I wont bother, but if I can get a few members who would participate in game discussion I'd ask for one.

Okay, I see now. In that case, since I would never participate in such a blog, I have no interest. :o

Posted by maian

I'd say it's blogworthy. If we really look at it though, practically no games even deserve their own board on this forum. The ones that do hardly get attention unless there's a new, giant release in the franchise.

Posted by Iris

Huh. I read that as LGBT blog.

Posted by Breakman

this post was stupid disregard it

Posted by Red

Breakman, you can delete posts you know.

anyway I'll wait a few days before I bother another mod for a blog, but so far it looks like it could turn out alright.

Posted by Klarth

new rule: you must be at least THIS straight to register

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

**** son the LBP thread alone aint getting much discussion

you stupid

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, X has it right. It won't get any activity whatsoever. Just use the thread for now.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: 'a lot' is not a single word, requesting a ban

OK, your wish is my command!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, I think alot of people have been geting banned alot of times!!!!!!!!! They must like being banned alot!!!! er...!!!!!!