If you could be a pokemon......

Posted by lucario

If you could be any pokemon what would it be and why? And if you became that pokemon, what would be the first thing you would do (Use an attack, talk to other pokemon, etc.) I would be a Lucario. Not only because Lucario happens to be my favorite pokemon, but also because it is, semi-human like, seems intelligent, capable of speech between humans and pokemon, and also, like most all pokemon before it, it is also strong. The first thing I would do if i became a Lucario would be probably just simply talk to another pokemon. Just because I couldnt do that before, But what would you do?

Posted by Stalolin

i would be wartortle

and i would use water gun, water gun, and then sky attack

Posted by lucario

Thats cool. Why would you be a wortortle, and, I didnt know that Wortortle could learn sky attack, I dont think he can.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting lucario: Thats cool. Why would you be a wortortle, and, I didnt know that Wortortle could learn sky attack, I dont think he can.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/BreakmanDX/missingno.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by lucario

Dude, are those supposed to be the twin towers? If that is what they are thats not cool man. Lots of peoples died man.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

****, I just lolled till tears came out

that's missingno

I'd probably be a nidoqueen. Nidoking looks like he has a huge penis. I'd talk to that stud all night long if you know what I mean ;).

Posted by lucario

Ohh, lol i remember him now, missing no. i mean. He was from the original, red/blue/yellow rare candy cheat, (good times) but lol i am still a n00b, idk, it just looked like the twin towers. But i never saw missing no. look like that, however it has been like an eternity since i played those games. But i dont even remember missing no. learning sky attack, i caught one and all it knew was thundershock, ember and water gun. It evolved into a kangaskhan before it screwed my game up. lol.

Posted by lucario

And lol about nidoqueen, so you would be a nidoqueen and the first thing you would do would be nidoking?[SIZE=1] (boing oing oing)[/SIZE]

Posted by Phantasm

James.

[spoiler]or venusaur just 'cause he's my favourite.
Best Solar Beams ever.[/spoiler]

Posted by lucario

But, lol James isnt a pokemon.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Phantasma: James.

****ing seconded

or maybe a sandslash or magnezone because they're both pretty cool

Posted by lucario

Lol, o yeah, sandslash and magnezone are cool. Lol i didnt have an idea what u were talking about when you said James, unless you thought it was what pokemon character would you be. But just why would you be Sandslash or Magnezone? And what would you do first?

Posted by lucario

lol sorry, lol im a very big n00b, and truthfully quite new to the forums (threads or whatever) but idk how i read that wrong, lol you werent the one that said james.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

I'd be...most likely a Ralts. Why? because he can feel the emotions of humans, then I'd know how to best keep clear of them. As for what I'd do first, I'd go the the Pokemon tower in Lavander town and pal around with the ghost pokemon there.

Posted by pokemaster234

i whould be a hetran

Posted by pokemaster234

i want 2 be a pikachu

Posted by sonic hedgehog

wow, lousy choices and a double post...it looks like you fail!

Posted by lucario

Lol Sonic, those were some cool choices as to what you would be and do. But ralts, and Gardevoir are also among some of my favorite pokemon too. And it was pretty interesting that you paid attention to the detail as to what ralts has the ability to do.

Posted by lucario

And I also wish a happy Thanksgiving to all of those that celebrate it.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

happy thanksgiving to you as well, and I know alot about pokemon, I play way to much pokemon

Posted by lucario

Thank you, and don't worry about playing too much pokemon,i have played every game since the beginning, and i am working on one of my teams as i post this. Also i have a question about online trainer cards. I made a Trainer card online awhile back but i don't know how to make it into a hyperlink, i saved it and idk what to do from there, could any1 help me? But also on my card it shows my Friend Code as 0000-0000-0000 because i am yet to have wifi, but my grandma is giving me $100 for christmas so i will have it after then, (finally) and after i get it i will be looking forward to battling you if you have it.

Posted by gamer gaming

i would be sandslash

Posted by lucario

Sandslash is cool, but why would you be asandslash, and what would be the first thing you would do?

Posted by inequity

I would be a lickitounge. The possibilities are endless with a tounge double the size of your body. mmmm.

Posted by lucario

[quote=inequity;914172]I would be a lickitounge. The possibilities are endless with a tounge double the size of your body. mmmm.
lol thats funny, and true, and so.... kinky lol

Posted by Flying shark

hmmmm i'd rather be a Lucario, a mewtwo, or an Infernape

Posted by gater948

I would be most lovely "Ralts".
because he feels the emotions of every human!!!
I love Ralts!!! :)

Posted by O.T.L

I would be Wargreymon!

Posted by lucario

Lol as kol as wargreymon is he is a digimon - If You Could Be a P0KEMON

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting lucario: Lol as kol as wargreymon is he is a digimon - If You Could Be a P0KEMON

Oh. Then weregarurumon.

Posted by coromoro

I'd be a Squirtle. They're so cool. :pikachu: (There's no Squirtle smilie. :()

Posted by Nataki

If I could be a pokemon, Iwould be suicune because it is just the best. He is the north wind and aurora, and can purify any dirty water.

Posted by hater9237

If I could be a Pokemon I would be Lucario or Squirtle.
because they are cool & great!!! ;) :)

Posted by Skyway

Gallade he can fight like a g o d and has no weak ness

Posted by Darkray lv.x

mr.mime

Posted by Rikoru

I would be Typhlosion. If I didn't like someone, I would rub my fur and create an explosion and escape during the confusion. The first thing I would do is... I don't have any non-violent things to do, so... boom?