Infraction p0rn/SPAM reverse bug fixed!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now when you reverse one of those infractions, they will also be unbanned!!!

The bug was baving it an automatic ban, which kept them from being unbanned when they lost the points. Now only as long as you're in the p0rn/SPAM usergroup, you're banned.

Ack....now Poco is unbanned!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

er....I think this was a bad idea!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Linko_16

So, why was it that Poco couldn't see WU when he was banned? I thought the whole point of that place was that it was the one forum you could post in while banned.

Nonetheless, I say we keep him unbanned. The terms by which he was banned were controversial - regarding conduct in WU of all places - and he told me over AIM in a casual conversation while we were trying to figure out how to get WU back for him that he probably would hardly post anywhere else anyway. Problem solved.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Holy ****ing ****, are you serious? He's been banned a billion times in the past for the same thing and every time someone always say B-B-B-BUT WE SHOULD UNBAN HIM and then we do and we end up banning him again anyways for acting like a ****ing dick and trolling everywhere.

keep him banned.

though it's nice to see this bug fixed. Perma banned a few people by a "mistake" only to be unable to reverse it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linko_16: So, why was it that Poco couldn't see WU when he was banned? I thought the whole point of that place was that it was the one forum you could post in while banned.

Obviously people banned for 'p0rn or Just registering to SPAM' arn't supposed to be able to view and post at any forum. Now, who wants to 100 point ban him again!!! *hint* :D:D:D