Call of Duty 6

Posted by Shadow

Not a lot of news, but the good news is that it will be made by Infinity Ward, and it might come next year, and maybe, for the very first time, by Infinity Ward, Call of Duty 6 might also come out for the Wii. (I wonder how that will turn out)

Here's are the articles I have found for Call of Duty 6:
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14281102.html

"Call of Duty 6 is under development by Infinity Ward and will be released sometime in 2009."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_(series)

Posted by Dexter

Expected. Should be the best.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Not a lot of news, but the good news is that it will be made by Infinity Ward, and it might come next year

Both are guaranteed. Activision demands one CoD every year and it's IW's turn to develop. So that was never in question.

Though likely it'll be CoD5 and rumours are that it's futuristic since they've been developing such a game since CoD4 launched.

Posted by Klarth

Call of Duty 6? They haven't even announced Call of Duty 5 yet.

Posted by Klarth

PS: I hope someone violates you

Posted by Dexter

I doubt it'll have a number attached to the title.

If it's IW I bet it will.

Posted by Klarth

Treyarch aren't allowed to do numbered titles anymore.

They don't deserve to.

Posted by Ant

call of duty = new madden.

Quoted post: Treyarch aren't allowed to do numbered titles anymore.

They don't deserve to.

Treyarch redeemed themselves quite a bit with the new game. Not as good as CoD4, but that's to be expected.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=netman;904697]Treyarch aren't allowed to do numbered titles anymore.

They don't deserve to.yo man you gotta play the game before you say that ****

He gets all ****ed whenever you say cod5 and he hasn't even played it? classic klarth

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

COD6 should be set during some fictional invasion of north korea, it would own

you mean "north korea." though that would kinda be lame. like cod5 just modern.

But it'll be interesting to see a futuristic CoD if the rumours are true. Since, you know, that's basically Killzone 2.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

android gaz

come on IW you know you wanna do it

Posted by Dexter

Imagine all the new perks with a futuristic edge. I'd shoot a camera overhead or use some heat-vision to discover where everyone's at. Yeah, I could see it being a blast. Bring it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if they used MGS4-levels of tech it would own, cloaking device perk hell yeah

Posted by Ant

yeah, there's already too many different versions of futuristic shootan. the mgs4 level would be jussssst right.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

3 kills is a lil camspy
5 kills is octocamo
7 kills is a mech strike

Posted by Klarth

10 is nanomachines

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

20 for BROTHER!!!!

Quoted post: if they used MGS4-levels of tech it would own, cloaking device perk hell yeah

CoD has always been known for its easy sniping. Therefore a cloaking device would be a truly terrible idea. Reminds me of seeing the sniper class in Killzone 2 getting a cloaking device. Immediately let out a groan. Not sure why people think that's a good idea.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

how about octocamo that blends you into the surroundings but makes you weaker

You already die from 2-4 bullets from any given gun. Being weaker wouldn't make a difference. Plus, blending you in is essentially the ghillie suit.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what if you're not a sniper

Then camo would be op beyond belief. The last thing you want to do is give some faggot with an LMG camo.

I mean, imagine me in CoD4... just invisible. Sound fun to you?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what if all the other perks were op too

like a lil metal gear mk.II or something

Well if you made everything op then it would be impossible to live for more than two seconds.

I mean, as cool as camo is, it would seriously need to be balanced and CoD4 wasn't exactly balanced...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what if it was a kill streak bonus, limited time only

That would work, but it should only work if you're moving slow/not at all and not shooting. It would just be difficult to balance when you take into consideration good players and the style of CoD (that being people like to camp.) I mean, ****, with invisibility I could do some crazy damage. Even as is in WaW, being fully visible, I can often for 30 and 2. So idk. I don't think I would want to see it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gonna make my own fps

modern metal gear duty 6: solid call of the patriots at warfare

it will own

modern metal gear of futuristic duty 7: call of the solid patriots at the killzone 3

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Arial]every gun will do the same amount of damage but i'll circulate charts online that says this one gun does insane damage and everyone will believe me

and there'll be this one perk that does nothin but i'll say it owns and people will use it
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]

if only that were possible... but you'd be proven wrong too quick.

http://kotaku.com/5101631/activision-next-tony-hawk-is-hands+free-new-bond-call-of-duty-due-2009

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 confirmed to be the title. Makes me wonder what the futuristic title is that IW is working on though. Also, CoD: WaW was confirmed as CoD5 so klarth is wrong.

Posted by Klarth

don't see any title confirmation in your link there buddy.

also [url=http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/23/call-of-duty-world-at-war-producer-on-why-its-not-cod-5/]hurr durr durp derpity durp badurp herp harp burp[/url]

Posted by Klarth

although if every cod title from now on is un-numbered a la tony hawk, i think the entire debate can die

we never called tony hawk's underground thps5, did we

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hey, the new Tony Hawk game is gonna rip off Skate? It'll ****ing suck. Only Skate can pull that **** off well.

Posted by Shade

Nothing can pull it off well.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Man, I need to play CoD5. Or do I.

Either way, this one will be better. CAN'T WAIT

Quoted post: don't see any title confirmation in your link there buddy.

also hurr durr durp derpity durp badurp herp harp burp

Dude goes "fifth title in the main series" when talking about future DLC

main series = cod1, 2, 3, 4, waw. Therefore waw is 5. The link you provided was just a ****ty excuse on why they're getting rid of numbers. Fact remains it's still CoD5, and they don't want future titles to be CoD14.

Quoted post: we never called tony hawk's underground thps5, did we

Ever wonder why Project 8 was called Project 8 when it was the 8th game in the series? Underground was 5.

Posted by Bloodfather

lol...WOULD OWN! XD