I'm a moron who posts moronic things on web forums

Posted by WackoHater

That's right, I'm a crazy:jesse:moron who posts all kinds of idiotic (I call it Wacko) and lunatical crap on web forums, my personality can shine when I let it all hang out on a forum because I feel free to make an absolute clown out of myself since no one can really see me.

In real life I keep to myself and don't even communicate with humans !!!
:eek:

PS: I get banned a lot from forums too, I do a lot of highly repetitive and destructive things to those who I have deceived myself into believing are real friends of mine, I continue to do idiotic things to "My Friends" who I truly believe are my "Friends", but deep in my heart I know they really don't care for me or my style at all.

PPS: I have also been fired from web forum administration jobs at least 4 times, I have also ruined at least 3 Wacko forums that I can remember, they were closed down due to my extreme lunacy and slothfulness and dereliction of duty.

PPPS: DUH !!!!

Posted by coromoro

You should marry Jesse Smith.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...er...er...except that thing is a...HE!!!!!! He can't be da Queen of da Wackos!!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, don't you think it would be *insane* if that thing was a she, was da Queen of da Wackos, I married her, found out she was the person I tormented online, from her talking to me about a crazy wacko online that drove her insane at a Wacko University...and then I didn't let her know I was that person driving her insane!!! :D:D:D:D

Then when she's on her death bed, or is old and grey....I finally tell her I'm da one who's been tormenting her online for...oh...30 or 40 years!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by #061402

Quoting coromoro: You should marry Jesse Smith.

Sometimes I almost believe WH is schizophrenic and Jesse just a part of him, or WH a part of Jesse. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sure Jesse, California just legalized gay marriages. Go to California, make WH a happy wife!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Tyler Durden: California just legalized gay marriages.

psst, look again at the election results. They BANNED it!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Drop the gay fantasies morons, you idiots live in constant delusion.

No one would marry NO:jesse:ONE regardless of their sexual orientation anyway, even dogs got the hell out of that hell hole (Jezzie's bedroom) when they saw the first glimpse of daylight, they ran like hell to find a trailer to live under !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting coromoro: You should marry Jesse Smith.

You should hang yourself in your closet for being the world's most delusional arsewipe !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting #061402: Sometimes I almost believe WH is schizophrenic and Jesse just a part of him, or WH a part of Jesse. :(

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]DUH !!!! [/FONT][/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!!! WackoHater, you're so insane...that they think you're me!!!! Don't you just ove having every one think you're me!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

These people are as moronic as you are for thinking another person can be as big of a moron as you NO:jesse:ONE !!!

PS: They are too stupid to even understand that you are a straight man for me and the butt of jokes and nothing more than a stagehand mopping up the floor for Elvis.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude!!! You should be flabbergasted and very proud to be da only person here who is so insane and such a freak that every one thinks YOU are actually me, da King of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Phantasm

Things never change, I presume.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phantasma: Things never change, I presume.

Nope, WackoHater will always be a freak with hiz IQ lower than da IQ of a rock!!! aka...IQ of -1337!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Nope, WackoHater will always be a freak with hiz IQ lower than da IQ of a rock!!! aka...IQ of -1337!!!! :D:D:D:D

The above post [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=901612&postcount=1"]proves my theory[/URL], it also confirms the the truth in the title of the thread beyond a shadow of doubt, but we all knew this before I started the thread anyway Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, we already know u r 'a moron who posts moronic things on web forums'!!!!! No need to make a thread reminding us!!! Every post u make proves that!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Next time you look in the mirror, repeat this over and over....

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=901612&postcount=1"]I'm a highly derelict numb skull who posts lunacy[/URL] on web forums as a substitute for a non-existent social life.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=901612&postcount=1"]WackoHater iz a highly derelict numb skull who posts lunacy[/URL] on web forums as a substitute for a non-existent social life.

er, we allready know that!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, we allready know that!!!! :D:D:D:D

[SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=636455&postcount=1"]You know nothing but lunacy you FORUM WRECKING LUNATIC SOB !!!!![/URL][/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=636455&postcount=1"]I know nothing but lunacy. I am a FORUM WRECKING LUNATIC SOB !!!!![/URL][/SIZE]

Oh, we allready know what you are!!!! :D:D:D:D