THE JUDGE

Posted by Darkelf

I have to know why you blocked me. Your aim is not broken, you have a backround color.

Posted by The Judge

LISTEN TO ME. Occassionally, my AIM breaks down and there are too many windows. I can no longer read what people are saying, because the windows look like this:
[IMG]http://img11.echo.cx/img11/3641/messedupimwindow7sd.jpg[/IMG]
Like I showed you when you were talking. I can keep up my EXISTING AIM convos, but not begin new ones. Every time you speak when my AIM window is like that, it continues to make my computer slow down more and more until it suddenly freezes. Thustly, since you wouldn't shut up and I couldn't read what you were saying, I blocked you. I will unblock you when it works again.

Posted by Shade

That same thing happens to me all the time, and it frustrates me that even after saying, "AIM isn't working, stop typing," they still continue to IM me.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

So, if aim isn't working, why not just restart it instead of having to tell countless people that it's not working, plz stfu?

Posted by Lethal Shadow

I thought he was just being mean to me.

Posted by The Judge

I say it because at certain times I figure "Meh, I'd rather just not talk to anyone new and go through the entire process of restarting my computer."