I'm new

Posted by Nick Hardaway

Hello all. My name is Nick. I'm 27 (I'll be 28 next month :)). I live in California. This is really my first forum. I've read over all of the rules already, but if I mess up please don't let it go. Let me know I've done wrong. Anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask and I'll be seeing you all around.

Posted by coromoro

Welcome! :)

Nice to see somebody new that's actually here for the forums (instead of just advertising). I hope you stick around, man.

Just for starters, what's your favourite game? :cool:

Posted by Nick Hardaway

Thanks for my first welcome :D

Its hard to say what my favorite game is. Devil May Cry has always been a favorite of mine. And the Wii had provided me with some of my old favorite through the shop channel (Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Donkey Kong Country, etc.) I guess if I had to choose right now I would say Yoshi's Island. The original one for SNES. The new one for DS wasn't as good. I didn't think so anyway.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Nick Hardaway: but if I mess up please don't let it go. Let me know I've done wrong..

We won't ;) jk

Welcome, this is a pretty chill place. Don't be a douche and you'll be allright.

Posted by Nick Hardaway

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind ;)

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Nick Hardaway: I guess if I had to choose right now I would say Yoshi's Island. The original one for SNES.

YES

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/BreakmanDX/run2-wbm.gif[/IMG]

I ADORE that game.

Welcome to VGC!

Posted by #061402

Hey, welcome. :) Enjoy your stay, don't take things too seriously and just have a good time!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Welcome to VGChat. Stay away from da Wacko University forum!! That's where people go after geting all messed up!!!! And if you see a post by WackoHater...put him on ignore!!!!!!! He's a major FREAK!!!!!!

Posted by Corrupt

You seem like a level-headed guy, and you have great taste in video games to boot. Fantastic. Do stick around!

And what part of Cali do you hail from, out of curiosity?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quoted post: if I mess up please don't let it go. Let me know I've done wrong.

Hmmm.. it would seem, that we have a masochist on our hands?! :D