Oblivion Help

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

hey, i need some help w/ oblivion. Not the game, i beat that a while ago. I am borrowing a friend's Game Of The Year edition, and i am trying to install Knights Of The Nine, and Shivering Isles onto MY original oblivion game. i know that it goes to the hard drive, but when i put my game in, the extra content doesn't load. any input would be appreciated. thnx

Posted by #061402

You should probably consider changing your name.

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

how about some useful feedback, anyone?

Posted by Koreih

Hey I live in a country far from games and when I heard of Oblivion I tried my best in getting it and when I did dissapointment falls over my face when I turn the switch of my tv. Here a game told to be the best RPG ever with poor graphics and an even poorer fighting system. Guards can beat the crap out of me and follow me where ever I go. Beating people seems boring since it takes forever. I preceded fast in the arena but never fulfilling. Im stuck in the Hunters Run when I have a key. I can never find a torch. I have played for a bit, and im wondering if their is a reason I am having a horrible experience with this game said to glue my eyes to the screen.

Posted by #061402

[QUOTE=Koreih;902869]Here a game told to be the best RPG ever with poor graphics and an even poorer fighting system.

gtfo, you troll. Clearly you have no understanding of what an RPG is.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting #061402: gtfo, you troll. Clearly you have no understanding of what an RPG is.

Nor of the English language.

BORAT AM COME TO COUNTRY TO LEARN GREAT SUCCESS HAVE FUN!

Posted by Koreih

Quoting #061402: gtfo, you troll. Clearly you have no understanding of what an RPG is.

The technical analysis of the situation has left me stunned at how retarded your freakin mom is! If I ever catch you in my backyard spreading crapl like this again, I'll kill you! Nnno No! No! I Will Kill You! OK! I Said F%$$%^ING oKAY!! ................B$%^*

Posted by #061402

I probably shouldn't derive this much joy from annoying internet-tough troll guys.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Koreih: The technical analysis of the situation has left me stunned at how retarded your freakin mom is! If I ever catch you in my backyard spreading crapl like this again, I'll kill you! Nnno No! No! I Will Kill You! OK! I Said F%$$%^ING oKAY!! ................B$%^*

requesting a ban

Posted by S

ban given

Posted by Roger Smith

YOU GOT THE WRONG FELLA!

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

so can any1 help, this wasn't meant for trolls to bicker w/ eachother.

Posted by #061402

More info et cetera. You using a crack or not, where exactly are you extracting files, are you extracting files at all...

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

i have my friends Game Of The Year disc. it has "disc one" and Disc two" all files go "oblivion" under the "games" category in "memory"

Posted by #061402

You should be able to install new files over your old ones. If you've installed them, put the CD in so that you get the "Start Menu." Click on "Data Files", or whatever it is called and, make sure you've set the add-ons to start along with the game.