LoveSac NES Classic - Nov 16th, Brooklyn NY

Posted by lovesac

Hey guys,

We're putting together a pretty awesome party at Barcade in Brooklyn that I wanted to tell you about. The LoveSac NES Classic will pit gamers against each other in series of speedruns of classic Nintendo games to crown a winner. The grand prize winner will recieve a fully-loaded GamerSac and a bronzed NES Powerglove trophy, (yes, the trophy will be "so bad") and we’ll have door prizes as well.

While there will be several NES games going at once, we're also going to have a side tournament of SNES games, including Street Fighter 2 Turbo. This will be a 21+ and free event.

Posted by Klarth

Sorry, everyone here is fourteen

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting lovesac: This will be a 21+ event.

OK, we get the hint!!! This event will be so stupid that only the old school players will enjoy it, cause the younger players would register only to find it too stupid for them, since they are used to the much better graphics systems!!!!!

Bah!!! The NES rocked!!!!!!!

Posted by ZEN

Why aren't you spamming my site? That's where all the drunken, over 21, jaded NES players are.

I would go to compete for 'Balloon Fight' world champion.
Brooklyn is far away though. I think NES Queen lives close by though. If there's a 'Dr. Mario' challenge and she shows up... forgetaboutit.
(Ditto if there's a jell-o wrestling challenge.)

Posted by Skitzo Control

I remember when LoveSac was a little shop at my local mall that sold beanbag chairs. :(