Soulja Boy takes on Braid

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/266319.html?playlist=featured"]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/266319.html?playlist=featured[/URL]

"They got this game right for people who smoke and drink. Like if you drink and get drunk or if you smoke weed and get high or if you just be getting fuc[COLOR="Yellow"]k[/COLOR]ed up"

Say what you will about Soulja Boy, just the fact that he likes Braid earns him a place in my cool people book. And if you haven't played Braid or don't know what it is, i hate you and i will continue to hate you until you buy it. It's probably the most original and creative game out there since Portal.[/COLOR]

Posted by Breakman

i bought castle crashers instead and it's pretty cool ;___;

if i get any xbox points for bday or christmas or something braid's the next thing on my list though!!

i saw that vid awhile ago and it's pretty tight yea

Posted by #061402

They act like they just found out how to make fire.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this video so old my grandma prolly saw it back in her gaming prime

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that said, soulja boy actually seems to like the game without being a totally pretentious prick about 'art games' or whatever like every ****ing VIDEO GAME JOURNALIST on the planet

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Say what you will about Soulja Boy, just the fact that he likes Braid earns him a place in my cool people book.[/COLOR]

Right, that review of Braid is certainly the type that inspires admiration in a person.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

He's just having fun with a video game. :confused:

Posted by #061402

A little too much fun for his age, if you ask me.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Aioros;901049][COLOR=Yellow][URL]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/266319.html?playlist=featured[/URL]

"They got this game right for people who smoke and drink. Like if you drink and get drunk or if you smoke weed and get high or if you just be getting fuc[COLOR=Yellow]k[/COLOR]ed up"

Say what you will about Soulja Boy, just the fact that he likes Braid earns him a place in my cool people book. And if you haven't played Braid or don't know what it is, i hate you and i will continue to hate you until you buy it. It's probably the most original and creative game out there since Portal.[/COLOR]

Braid is kind of creepy to be honest, and it's nowhere as good as Portal. Portal has one mechanic that it uses the whole way through, Braid couldn't even stretch one mechanic through a demo. This is pretty much just Soulja Boy being impressed by something that was designed to impress people who don't enjoy any kind of entertainment other than videogames (or rap).

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: Braid is kind of creepy to be honest, and it's nowhere as good as Portal. Portal has one mechanic that it uses the whole way through, Braid couldn't even stretch one mechanic through a demo. This is pretty much just Soulja Boy being impressed by something that was designed to impress people who don't enjoy any kind of entertainment other than videogames (or rap).

Kinda disagree with the "videogames and rap" thing. Braid seemed to be aimed toward the more pretentious "GAMES R ART" crowd, rather then gamers in general. Pretty much agree with the rest, tho.