Heroes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

holy ****, all the retcons and stuff in the new season mean that the show owns again. VERY NICE

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I always liked the show. Not one to notice plotholes though, unless I'm trying to ruin it for myself or actively look for them. So that might explain why I enjoyed the other seasons. But still, pretty sweet season so far.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

second season wasn't bad or anything, just lacked much of a real story

Don't really recall. Though I honestly don't want TV for good stories, so whatever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

nothing happened

HRG got shot in the face and Elle was introduced. All I needed to see.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

every character who was introduced in season 2 is dead or written out, lol

Except for Elle.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

isn't she dead?

No. She plays a pretty huge part in this season.

Posted by K1nS

I used to love Heroes, I watched the first season and wanted more but then season 2 came out and I just couldn't get into it :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I thought Elle died for some reason too, before. But she coo. Season 2 was kinda lame but this season is fantastic.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

awesome that hardly any good guys have powers any more

peter was way ****in overpowered, now it's finally interesting

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]On November 2, 2008, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variety_(magazine)"][COLOR=#002bb8]Variety[/COLOR][/URL] reported that NBC fired [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Alexander_(TV_producer)"][COLOR=#002bb8]Jesse Alexander[/COLOR][/URL] and [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeph_Loeb"][COLOR=#002bb8]Jeph Loeb[/COLOR][/URL] from the production staff of Heroes due to creative differences and budget problems. As a result, Tim Kring will refocus the series on character development and simple storytelling.However, a high-ranking insider told [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Guide"][COLOR=#002bb8]TV Guide[/COLOR][/URL] that rather than pressure from NBC or Universal Media responding to recent plummeting ratings, it was Kring himself who fired Alexander and Loeb because the duo refused to continue character-driven stories that made the first season popular from the start.

Uh-oh, bring on the suckage!!
Jeph Loeb is a good writer, a **** good writer.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

loeb is a hack

read ultimates v3, he ****ing sucks

Posted by Tyler Durden

He made Batman pretty cool..

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

he wrote superman and batman

he's a hack

Posted by Shade

Quoting The X: awesome that hardly any good guys have powers any more

peter was way ****in overpowered, now it's finally interesting

before: one overpowered vs. another overpowered
now: two overpowered..s vs. no powers

wow did the good guys get ****ed or what?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this week's episode was pretty good, not much happened though

every time arthur touches someone i get a lil nervous

What's wrong with character-driven stories again?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

nothing, loeb probably just wanted to add more ****ty special effects

i mean seriously, almost any sustained used of powers in the show looks cheesy as hell

Yeah, which if I recall was the whole purpose of character-driven stories, so they wouldn't have to keep relying on the abysmal special effects. Seriously, the flying always makes me cringe.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

worst one ever was when mohinder jumps onto a wall, opens up the cocoon then flies away

gay as heck

nah, when nathan floats out of his car when his wife gets paralyzed. First season, sure, but they've used it numerous times since and holy ****, worst special effects ever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it's always the same

STRAIGHT UP
SONIC BOOM

It's funny because Smallville has better special effects.

That show's still on? wow

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

isnt superman's actor like 30 now

They're all like 40 or something. It's hilariously bad but I can't help but watch it.

I mean, this weeks episode is ****ing DOOMSDAY, he's not even superman yet and they already have him fighting doomsday. ****ing hilarious

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

has darksied been in it

No. They have Green Arrow, Flash, someone else, Martian Manhunter who has no powers, Bizzaro Superman who disappeared after the second episode and Zod.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i think i read about black canary once on /co/

I don't recall, but people come and go so quickly who the **** knows.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I just recently started watching the show. It took me a while to understand what was going on since I started with the third season and all. Overall though, I really like Heroes quite a bit. I'm hoping next week's episode with the eclipse will be as good as I'm hoping.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

watch season 1, it's the best and totally worth it

Yeah, I concur. Then just skip season 2.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;903035]I mean, this weeks episode is ****ing DOOMSDAY, he's not even superman yet and they already have him fighting doomsday. ****ing hilarious

[IMG]http://supermanfanart.com/artists/clarkparker/images/doomsday.jpg[/IMG]

Haha..

Posted by devil9233

Quoting Angelwing: I thought Elle died for some reason too, before. But she coo. Season 2 was kinda lame but this season is fantastic.

I dont think so that season 2 was that much boring as everybody saying here.If u remember that season then the episodes like Powerless,Fight or Flight and Lizards were awesome...

Posted by Dr. Rockso

I MIGHT watch it again if they bring Sylar back, but they killed him off which makes the show suck.

Dude, he's been back for awhile. He totally owns this season too. Torturing people left and right.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, for some reason i couldnt get into the latest episode. found it hella tedious

Last night's? I thought it was pretty good actually.

But I still watch smallville so what do I know.

I haven't seen it yet, but the episode before it rawked.

Posted by coromoro

I haven't been keeping up with the show at all. Last episode I watched I found out that Sylar and Peter are brothers. It's a good thing that Mexico airs them like five months later, so I haven't missed that much.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

they're not really brothers

though that would have been a reasonably sensible twist

gonna watch in about 8 minutes PUMPED

coro, why don't you just download?

Posted by coromoro

I dunno. I just don't like watching in on the computer screen. Doesn't seem as exciting. :(

I hook mine up to my tv. It's p. sweet.

Posted by coromoro

Really? That's so cool. :cool: I should do that.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

The last episode I saw is when the cheerleader girl stabbed Sylar in the brain stem so he can't regenerate, Then they played it off that he was dead and the new bad guy was Nathan. If hes not dead then I guess I'll have to watch it.

Nathan's the badguy. Sylar's just off on his own ****ing **** up.

They wouldn't kill off sylar.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why did they kill off arthur jesus christ they didnt even tie up his plotline

Because he sucked and Nathan replaced him.

Who even cares about plotholes. I never bother to notice them

Posted by gater948

Quoting The X: why did they kill off arthur jesus christ they didnt even tie up his plotline

Hey dear I am also confused about this.
is there anyone who will clear this confusion...

because he had the catalyst and good guys wouldn't win without killing him

Posted by Dr. Rockso

This plot line seems eerily similar to that what if episode.

Posted by gater948

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: because he had the catalyst and good guys wouldn't win without killing him

Hey thanks dear for your ans.

Posted by Aioros

I pretty much gave up on Heroes midway through season 2 (where it just turned awful) and I didn't really care to come back to it since then.

My schedule is so busy at the moment that the only show I bother keeping up with is Lost. Do yourselves a favor and watch the best thing on T.V right now.

lost blows. always has.

lie to me is the only thing consistently worth watching on prime time.

Posted by JRequalize

Overrated garbage.

Pretty sure its ratings are close to in the garbage right now. so technically it's underrated.

Posted by JRequalize

It will always be overrated.

Eh, most people are like "DUR TOO COFNUSING **** SUX" so I wouldn't call it that overrated. NBC just hypes the **** out of it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i would say its down to the fact the show cant keep a coherent narrative and changes its mind about characters every week

kinda like an actual comic. heh

The narrative is pretty ****ing coherent. I'm not a hardcore fan but all you need to do is actually watch it every week and it makes sense.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah its easy to follow but they just keep changing their minds on how certain characters should be. SYLAR IS EVIL? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

idk, he's always evil. It just ranges from HUR KILL EVERYONE to TEAM UP FOR A AWHILE TO THEN BE EVEN MORE EVIL

seems more realistic than 100% evil all the time.

Posted by Phantasm

So, do you guys torrent it or watch it when the episode airs on tv?

watch it when it comes on. though why torrent it when there's a billion sites that stream that ****

I torrent it. Usually way quicker that way, at least for me. Plus then I can burn to DVD to watch until the end of time.

how is a torrent quicker than instant streaming?

Posted by Crazy K

Added each season so far on Netflix, still haven't watched an episode. Probably will soon though. I know the current season adds the new episodes to Netflix, so it's all good.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: how is a torrent quicker than instant streaming?

I guess the only streaming sites I found were garbage because it could take up to 30mins to stream an entire episode. so I said **** it and now I just torrent an episode in 5 minutes. Plus if I don't have time to watch it all right away I can just reload it instead of streaming it for another 30 mins.