new purchase

Posted by Lord of Spam

baretta m9. standard military issue service pistol. bought it for fun on weekends (target shooting **** yeah) and to get practice before im expected to know how to use one.

aaaand field stripped...

Posted by Breakman

lol, "assy"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

shoot something in your house and take a picture of it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

real-life guns are gay, semper virtual shootan

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

congrats on your purchase, though

get a deagle like a real man

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

apparently deagles are pieces of **** irl and woefully ineffective

Yeah, they are. That's not why you buy one though. You buy one because they're awesome in video games and make you look like a man.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why are they always the #1 pistol in every shooter ever made since CS1.6, it doesnt make sense :(

Posted by Breakman

white supremacy

Quoted post: why are they always the #1 pistol in every shooter ever made since CS1.6, it doesnt make sense

The look and sound and inherent power. No popular online game has gun jamming and reliability stats/gun condition so that never comes into play. Not to mention video game guns are rarely accurate to their real life counterparts.

Though the MK.23 was better than the Deagle in Rainbow and the USP was better than the Deagle in CoD4.

Posted by cool gamer dad

cool gun dude

oh yeah, my dad has a Desert Eagle I think. And a Garand for some reason. one of Sako's sniper models as well.

never know when you might need a sniper right

Posted by coromoro

How much was it?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

$500

Waste of money.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not really. Shooting is a lot of fun, and this is the type of pistol I'll be issued when I stand guard watches, so im gaining practice with a weapon that ill probably be using from time to time.

Yeah, okay, buddy. I bet there's going to be thousands of nazis pounding at your sub hatch

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DUDE YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO EVER, EVER SHOOT A GUN AT ANYTHING

jeezus

It's cute because he thinks he's some sort of soldier.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'hey matt i need you to turn down the heat on the reactor a lil bit'
'OO-RAH SERGEANT!!!'

bol

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: DUDE YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO EVER, EVER SHOOT A GUN AT ANYTHING

jeezus

I know I wont, but its better to have a skill that you never use than to have need of a skill you dont have.

And yeah, theres pretty good chances I'll get stuck on a peir watch while still newish on the boat. And guess what; we get guns!

Funny how they want to keep billions of your taxpayer dollars safe when parking them in foreign countries.

Posted by ExoXile

Glock 17 ftw.

Also, since it's illiegal to have firearms in I'm going to go ahead an say gunz are for losers.

But I wouldn't be completely honest if I did, seeing as I wouldn't mind shooting away at target practice.

Which isn't illegal.
But guenz are expensive.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Christ, guns arent even legal there? Not even rifles for hunting?

doesn't sweden have a ton of unguarded storage units set up around the country filled to the brim with RPGs and AKs? and firearms are illegal? haha, jeez

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

doesnt norway allow handgun ownership for recreational activities? dumb law.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WELL ONE DAY WHEN THE BRITISH ARMY COMES KICKING IN YOUR DOOR YOULL WISH YOU HA... wait, ****

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;908865]doesn't sweden have a ton of unguarded storage units set up around the country filled to the brim with RPGs and AKs? and firearms are illegal? haha, jeez

RPGs, AKs?
Omg, Vamp, do your research.

And unguarded? Hah.

As for elligal firearms, yeah.
We have pretty much the least gunshot deaths i the world.

We can have guns for shooting practices, or if you're in the military.
Or if you're a hunter.

See, having trained people with firearms, is a lot better than untrained.
Or maybe it's just that Swedes are smarter, idk.

Unguarded, lol.

iir one of the big biker gangs (mongles, hells angels) acquired a ton of weapons from what I said above including RPGs and automatics. All they had to do was bust a few locks. This was in the 90s so it might've changed, but yeah, all that **** is a fact.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

bikers with RPGs? holy ****

one of the dudes waited in grass for the leader of the other gang to drive by, pops up, and blows him the **** up with an rpg.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that's how i dealt with the convoys in far cry 2, it owned

IED for the first bit, secondary grenade launcher for the rest.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

its ****ed up that they put the assault weapons in the same slot as snipers but let you put grenade launchers and **** in your pistol slot

Yeah, that whole thing was ****ed up. Should be able to put any gun in any slot.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

far cry 2 - would have been GOTY if they'd put all the cool **** to good use

like what?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the fire effects and your buddies

actually, who am i kidding, they owned anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'its me, your friend, quarbanhi singh. come to the bar for a debriefing.'

*drives for 20 mins*

'you did good.'

WHOALY CRAP!!!

Fire effects were implemented fine, what? Set a whole outpost on fire, flush the dudes out, and snipe em one by one. Buddies, though, yeah. Pretty much useless.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why have different seats in your car if nobody ever gets to sit in them, *** ****

would have owned to take my buddy frank out on the desert trail just ownin outposts and stabbin him in the neck with my syringe

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the jackal, too. that guy needed to be in it more too

Quoted post: would have owned to take my buddy frank out on the desert trail just ownin outposts and stabbin him in the neck with my syringe

nah. friendly ai was too ****ing stupid. would be less owning and more stabbing.

but yeah, jackal was the best part. less apr ******s and more jackal doing crazy ****

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the thing about the factions is that you never really gave a ****. most of the time i was like 'uhhhh who am i working for on this mission again??' and then at the end it was like DECISIVE CHOICE: WILL THIS TWO-LINE CHARACTER DIE... OR THIS ONE?

should have been workin with the jackal to save civilians the whole time

Yeah, I had no idea who was part of what faction. Didn't matter though in the end. I just killed everyone that rose to the position of power.

Though sniping that one faction leader through the window in the cease-fire zone was awesome