Far Cry 2

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

JUST LET ME DRIVE TO MY HOUSE *** ****ING **** IT!!!!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

TOO MUCH DRIVING FOR YOU?

I enjoyed the driving a lot actually. But that's how I play ever game like that. Never used fast-travel in oblivion because I'm hardcore.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the driving is cool but it's frustrating sometimes when i'm almost to an objective and i get ambushed by a jeep and my car blows up and i have to walk the savannah to get another one

the gameplay owns though, and it looks beautiful having come straight from CAPITAL BROWNLAND of fo3

The walking I found slightly annoying when your malaria is in the higher levels because you can only run a few feet. But otherwise that didn't bother me either. There's usually always a safehouse or outpost nearby.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

everyone talks really ****ing fast

itsmei'mthejackalyoupieceof****iownyouthisisafrica

that's what subtitles are for, stupid.

Doesn't matter anyways. You kill the head of UFLL and APR, like, twelve times and your journal lists what you need to do.

That's the main problem with the game. You kill everyone so it was hard to remember which side you were working for. Both seemed too similar to differentiate and it doesn't even matter who is who in the end.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ok, the game's really starting to grow on me now that i'm getting over my compulsion to murder everyone in an area. stealthily creeping round the perimeter of a camp is awesome. best moment yet - objective was to blow up a tanker. i climbed a hill close to the trainyard where it was being held, and fired a long-range RPG, which made a direct hit. **** yeeeeah

RPGs are pretty gay in this game, though. OOH WOOPS GUESS I'LL JUST DEFLECT OFF THIS GUY'S WINDSHIELD AND GO 200M INTO THE AIR

Never had that problem. Though before I bought the reliability upgrade I had a lot just plop down right in front of me and I had to haul *** before it exploded.

So I pretty much scraped that **** and stuck with Dragunov/50 cal, secondary grenade launcher and the two LMGs for the entire game. The snipers combined with camo is pretty ****ing deadly.

Then once I got close to the end I switched to the MGL, Deagle and Dart Gun. Instant win.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i really like the snipers in this game and would probably use them all the time if they didnt take up the same slot as an assault rifle

Don't need an assault rifle, stupid. Just use an LMG. They're pretty ****ing accurate and the only time you'll need to use one is when someone flanks you or you're going in to mop up whatever your sniper left behind.

But if you still wanna be stupid, just use the Dart Rifle.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sounds good, gotta get some diamonds and buy up that ****

You should have diamonds out the *** pretty soon. I bought all weapons and manuals halfway through the south map and I never even used half of them. Though by that point I had opened upwards of 160 cases.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

well i just drove upside-down off a cliff while popping malaria tablets, game confirmed for ballin

Posted by #061402

Quoting The X: well i just drove upside-down off a cliff while popping malaria tablets, game confirmed for ballin

Suddenly, I want this game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my loadout is now a bolt-action sniper, mac-10, and whatever the LMG is.

'goodnight sweet prince', heh

i cant believe i just played that game for 4 hours straight

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

welp, finally beat the game

the last mission was cooler than pretty much anything else in the game. though that maybe have been because i was sick of driving everywhere and doing the same mission 10000times. sucked that they didn't make the jackal's ideals a bigger part of the story, and it was a lot more fun to be relatively reined in to a linear level rather than a huge ****ing sandbox.

the ending was pretty good. sounded dumb as heck when vamp explained it, but in the end it made a lot of sense.

The end sucked. The whole appeal of the game was a huge open world and then the last section shoves you down a small alley where you can't even run two feet without nearly blacking out.

also, bolt-action? the ****? Use the 50cal or something. Takes out jeeps in two shots.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i later changed to the dart gun

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you sucked, i'm the jackal

*blows up the cliff overhang above dis thread*

Dart Rifle wears down too quick. **** that gun

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://kotaku.com/5095885/far-cry-2-fortunes-pack-expands-your-arsenal

silenced shotgun?!

Posted by #061402

Yeah good luck with that.

Yeah, saw that just now, pretty ****ing badass. Reminded me No Country For Old Men and back then thinking "that shotgun would be ****ing awesome in a game"