hey Gargomon251

Posted by Ant

Hey buddy! I know you just signed up, but you probably want to lay off the whole warning system thing. You're coming off as a real douche and are reporting posts that are just in jest. And frankly, none of the mod base here gives a rats ***. :amy:

so in short, perhaps you should reflect upon why you were "picked on" from serbii and "set up" and banned there. Just loosen the stick in your *** a bit. K?! :-D :-D :-D

Posted by Iris

It's Coro all over again. Maybe we should just stop blaming returning members for noticing the drop in content on the boards? I'm sure he's aware that nothing will be done.

Posted by Ant

naw. the difference between this guy and coro is that coro isn't an uptight *******.

Posted by junior senior

why would coromoro reregister

Posted by coromoro

Huh? She meant that returning members have noticed a decrease in post quality. I returned recently and reported lots of posts because those types posts would have been unacceptable a couple of years ago, but it turns out times have changed, and mods are taking it a little easier nowadays.

Posted by maian

Eh, took a look at them. The guy actually seems like an inteligent poster, so that makes it a bit more acceptable for me. Fact is, we're just an EXTREMELY lax message board, with honestly, not that many members, so there's not much rule enforcement that goes on aside from major things. >_> He's probably just used to other boards that actually have rules lol

That being said, the warnings should stop because uh, they won't do anything. :cookie:

Posted by #061402

I stumbled into DA almost immediately after I got here, so I took the post quality in there for the standard one. :cool:

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, he seems all right. Maybe a little friendly PM would be a more direct and quick way to let him know how things are handled here. Newbs don't usually drift into the Off-Topic forums until they've spent more time here, so chances are he won't see this.

Posted by maian

idk, as long as "hey Gargomon251" stays the active thread in community board, it stands a chance!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i wouldnt come here any more if there were posting standards

Posted by Ant

what's that THE X I can't hear you through that pile of **** you call a post! [spoiler]irony[/spoiler]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*farts*

*calls it a post*

Posted by #061402

I swear, the posting standards in DA/Wacko Uni have spread to the rest of the forum. Except for maybe the Sim boards.

Posted by S

I rule with an iron fist. What can I say?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=S

Posted by Linko_16

Can't wait to see what he'll be saying about us a month from now.

Posted by Gargomon251

You know, you could have actually told me directly this was here. I almost didn't click the link because I didn't know who "he" was referring to. Now gimme a second to do the multiquote.

Posted by Gargomon251

****it I finally had to give up on using the Internet Channel for this.

Quoting Ant: Hey buddy! I know you just signed up, but you probably want to lay off the whole warning system thing. You're coming off as a real douche and are reporting posts that are just in jest. And frankly, none of the mod base here gives a rats ***. :amy: I was going easy on people, and I never made a report "in jest"
[quote]

so in short, perhaps you should reflect upon why you were "picked on" from serbii and "set up" and banned there. Just loosen the stick in your *** a bit. K?! :-D :-D :-D
I got banned because the mods were abusive and banning people that didn't break any rules. That was not my fault whatsoever.

Quoting Iris: Maybe we should just stop blaming returning members for noticing the drop in content on the boards?
Yes, maybe you should.

Quoting maian: Fact is, we're just an EXTREMELY lax message board, with honestly, not that many members, so there's not much rule enforcement that goes on aside from major things. >_> He's probably just used to other boards that actually have rules lolThat's it in a nutshell.[quote]

That being said, the warnings should stop because uh, they won't do anything. :cookie:
That's irritating.

Quoting maian: idk, as long as "hey Gargomon251" stays the active thread in community board, it stands a chance!

I never check this board. Hell, I never even go to the off-topic stuff unlesss I'm really bored and there's a lot of topics.

Quoting The X: i wouldnt come here any more if there were posting standards
I might not come here any more if there aren't posting standards

BTW I had to edit this because NO URLS ALLOWED WTF
----------------
Now playing: Furries in a Blender - Lick My Plump Fox Nuts (VulpVibe Radio)
via FoxyTunes

Posted by Klarth

...................__
............./

Posted by Klarth

Gargomon251 is apparently not a bro. Requesting a ban.

Posted by maian

...................__
............./

Posted by coromoro

...................__
............./

Posted by Slade

oh man, like, a member shows up who can type coherently, but he, like, has his own ideas that conflict with our awesome ones. why is life so harsh, man

Quoting gargomon: I was going easy on people, and I never made a report "in jest"

You misread that part. He was saying the posts you reported were made in jest, not your reports themselves. Those were super-serious, as I'm sure we all know.

But what can I say? We're a bunch of internet party animals.

Posted by Linko_16

[color=indigo]
...................__
............./

Posted by Ant

...................__
............./

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Silver]...........
...................__
............./

Posted by Linko_16

Five people have read my post so I'll count that as posting to five bros.

Posted by ExoXile

[SIZE=1]...........
...................__
............./

Posted by Breakman

...................__
............./

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Ant: Hey buddy! I know you just signed up,
Look at my date again.

Quoting The X: heh, a serebii poster posting about standards

Just because I posted there doesn't mean I agree with them.What's your point?

OK fine, I got some ASCII for you...

‫‬

............................................________
....................................,.-

Posted by Ant

I don't care what that date says. As far as I'm concerned you just joined a couple days ago.

Posted by Breakman

I've been posting every single day since 2001 and everyone knows me. Heh!

*SLAMS DUNKS GARGOMON LIKE BARACK OBAMA IN SUPER SLOW MOTION AS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TAKE SNAPSHOTS AND THE GOAL SHATTERS*

Posted by Klarth

brb, asking jesse to change my join date to 1968

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I like how Iris slipped in one of those "IT'S ALL DA'S FAULT" type posts. Good memories.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]Is it too late to bring it back?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR=yellow]...........[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=yellow]...................__[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=yellow]............./

Posted by Klarth

http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/welcome-welcome/35274-so-i-should-start-here-eh.html#post659346

haha oh wow

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;900505]brb, asking jesse to change my join date to 1968

Hehe.. I remember when I PM'd Jesse, asking him to do that for me. Same exact year too, coincidence?

Posted by Klarth

great minds etc

Posted by Breakman

Quoting netman: http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/welcome-welcome/35274-so-i-should-start-here-eh.html#post659346

haha oh wow

wow holy ****

i was trying really really hard to not hate that guy but this just takes the cake

"Serebii and VGChat suck. Stay away. "

"Already I am regretting my decision >_>"

what a ****ing douche

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;901477]great minds etc

I like your mind.. mind if I eat your brains.. err.. pick your brains?!

[quote=Breakman;901478]wow holy ****

i was trying really really hard to not hate that guy but this just takes the cake

"Serebii and VGChat suck. Stay away. "

"Already I am regretting my decision >_>"

what a ****ing douche

But, VGC DOES suck.. I only come here because of the people and.. and.. and.. well, the people make funny on my screen.

Posted by Jesse Smith

At another fourm...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=31365

Nice usertitle!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

oh.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;901496][IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7224/picture4ra8.png[/IMG]
Those all look like groups that Dexter and Roger Smith would belong to. Say, this guy just might fit right in then.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Asperger Syndrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: He has autism!!!!!!! Do I smell another Real One Bjarni!!!!!!!! :eek:

Posted by Iris

[quote=Pangalin]It also helps if we don't obnoxiously haze every single ******* newbie and then wonder to ourselves why board activity is declining.

Oh Pangalin. :(

Posted by O.T.L

Hey Gargomon. Show Pics.

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting O.T.L: Hey Gargomon. Show Pics.

why

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey Gargomon. Show Pics.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Pictures are a great way to earn some respect around here ^_^

Posted by Gargomon251

Somehow I doubt that.

Posted by coromoro

Why are you still here, Gargomon?

Posted by #061402

This is almost like that Alta

Posted by Breakman

Quoting coromoro: Why are you still here, Gargomon?
[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be nice to da poor kid!!! He has autism. pze understand autism!!!

Posted by Ant

Actually, the asspy thing explains a lot. He must have a fairly severe case.

And I like how in that one thread it pretty much mirrors vgc with the whole 'be nice to da newbies" thing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, Gargomon, do you know a forum poster named Real One Bjarni??!!! He also liven on Pokemon forums, was addicted to Pokemon, and has autism!!!

er, Real One Bjarni, is that you??!!! :eek: :D

Posted by Corrupt

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s266/Mechtropolis/ugh.png[/IMG]

don't worry guys, he's just 'spergin [IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s266/Mechtropolis/emot-shobon.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/VGC%20stuffs/myspace_combo.png[/IMG]

Oh, and a message for Roger Smith...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/VGC%20stuffs/6uone4y.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Hahaha, who is Krelen and why does he know what went down at VGC? He kicks ***.

Posted by maian

Looks like Klarth. Well said, buddy!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Breakman: wow holy ****

what a ****ing douche

Couldn't agree more. He's seriously mal-adjusted for a twenty-something year old.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Linko_16: Hahaha, who is Krelen and why does he know what went down at VGC? He kicks ***.

are we reading a thread on serebii?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linko_16: Hahaha, who is Krelen and why does he know what went down at VGC? He kicks ***.

that would be I

I'm not entirely sure how garglemom found his way there considering I never speak of my secret other community

perhaps he has made a list of new video game forums to join, and is working through them until he finds one from which he is not immediately ostracised

Posted by Ant

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=900726&postcount=31

Posted by Breakman

who wants to bet within the next couple days someone at gamerforce is going to link him to yet another gaming forum at which he'll arrive promptly insulting everyone there then acting as if he did absolutely nothing wrong when he's rebutted

all with a "SEREBII, VGCHAT AND GAMERFORCE SUCK" title

Posted by #061402

Serebii had abusive mods.. we have.. abusive members?

Posted by Breakman

Quoting #061402: Serebii had abusive mods.. we have.. abusive members?

he said something about how the only reason he has negative rep here is 'abusive mods'

lol

Posted by Corrupt

You know, you might want to follow through with your promise of leaving! But congratulations, you've proven yourself to be one of the most (if not the most) dim-witted, arrogant and thoroughly uninteresting people I have ever witnessed posting on the internet, with a disgusting macro/foot fetish to top it all off. And the best part is, you're 24 years old. Imagine that!

But you know what? I have a feeling that Jesse doesn't really want you to leave just yet. I could definitely see your one and only use as being entertainment fodder for the rest of us. [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3605/emotmunchnb6.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Now Playing: she - Memories
via Winamp you ****ing imbecile

Posted by Ant

STOP REPORTINGS POSTS YOU TWAT.

crrpt: ur post was 2 mean sry but i gotta ban u.

Posted by Breakman

lmao is he seriously still reporting posts even after saying this place is trash and 'leaving'

what

Posted by #061402

I think he was staying for threads he already subscribed to. I'm guessing this is one of them. Why, however.. is beyond me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quoting Gorgomomma's boy: Dead horse much?

But.. but.. I like dead things.

Posted by Breakman

he should unsubscribe

to life

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]
#061402 agrees: VGC, the place where all trolls can wind up in usertitles. :)

But. I'm a troll-

[URL="http://jabzor.free.fr/troll_in_desert.jpg"]FOR JUSTICE!![/URL]

[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/Mophisto_bucket/che_troll.gif[/IMG]

Posted by #061402

The club looks like a bone from some huge creature.. but where did the spikes come from? :confused:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Corrupt: I have a feeling that Jesse doesn't really want you to leave just yet. I could definitely see your one and only use as being entertainment fodder for the rest of us.

:D:D:D Now now, be nice to da poor kid!!! He has autism! pze understand autism!!!!!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Tyler Durden: [
Oh, and a message for Roger Smith...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/VGC%20stuffs/6uone4y.jpg[/IMG]

negro 'community' can suck my [spoiler]lol you thought I was gonna say cock right? Faggot.[/spoiler]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Corrupt: with a disgusting macro/foot fetish to top it all off

Hey, let's not pretend having fetishes has ever been a cause to dislike somebody around here.

Posted by Breakman

so it's okay to say i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like robots right

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Linko_16: Hey, let's not pretend having fetishes has ever been a cause to dislike somebody around here.

Yeah, but you're Linko. That's practically your trademark. WE APPRECIATE YOU

Posted by Jesse Smith

[QUOTE=Gargomon251][QUOTE=Jesse Smith]Memorize these posts and go around posting like this...

[quote]It was cool idea! Was it SPAM? Sorry, Jesse! You deleted my thread! Hasn't you liked that? I think not! Sorry, Jesse! I think threads about person aren't welcome here! Sorry! You deleted that! And I know why, it was SPAM, but you told me you like Albert Einstein! Why has you delete it if you like him? I can't understand that! I just can't!

I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please!

Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

I can be the best moderator of pok

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jesse Smith: :D:D:D Now now, be nice to da poor kid!!! He has autism! pze understand autism!!!!!!!

and I have cyclothymia and this is one of the only times I have ever mentioned it anywhere

oh boy let's flaunt our character flaws on the internet! maybe then we will all be unique and special

Posted by Linkman

Banned.

He was getting ridiculous. I'm sure everyone but himself and Jesse can agree.

Posted by #061402

Why do I get the feeling I've been missing a lot of fun posts by him? :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=#061402;902023]Why do I get the feeling I've been missing a lot of fun posts by him? :(

shut up and get back in the kitchen

and by kitchen i mean da

you're not allowed out

at least not until you produce for me an image of a unicorn and a dolphin fighting

Posted by #061402

Quoting Stalolin: at least not until you produce for me an image of a unicorn and a dolphin fighting

5000 hours in Paint.

Posted by Stalolin

...alright

you win this round

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting netman: oh boy let's flaunt our character flaws on the internet! maybe then we will all be unique and special

Okay.

Hey guys dickgirls dickgirls dickgirls.

Posted by Stalolin

That's not a flaw... it's a feature!

Posted by Breakman

Hey Guys I Have a Hypersensitive Amygdala If I Don't Take Pills I Have The Mental Fortitude And Emotional Stability Of A 10 Year Old Girl And Constantly Wanna Die

Lolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #061402

Didn't even notice this until now. But... gray? Shouldn't it be green, or red? Or maybe it doesn't matter when they're banned.

Posted by S

Remember, remember, the 16th of November. On this day, VGchaters banded together, despite our differences, to publicly lynch Gargomon.

Posted by #061402

Oh yeah, [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=31599]Can't forget this one here troll.[/url] :)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Breakman;902142]Hey Guys I Have a Hypersensitive Amygdala If I Don't Take Pills I Have The Mental Fortitude And Emotional Stability Of A 10 Year Old Girl And Constantly Wanna Die

Lolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa hey that's my territory

actually wait just the second part is

Posted by Klarth

no, we're all doing it wrong

being a furry is a prerequisite

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=S

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

wow

I wasn't aware new people even joined anymore.

Posted by Linkman

They don't, for the most part.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting #061402:

Didn't even notice this until now. But... gray? Shouldn't it be green, or red? Or maybe it doesn't matter when they're banned.

If I'm not mistaken, gray rep is for when your rep score is too low for the reputation you've given to have an impact.

Quoting #061402: Oh yeah, [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=31599]Can't forget this one here troll.[/url] :)

Hahaha, oh yeah. I love it when newbs come here and somehow single me out and try to diss me (Loney, this guy, etc), because everyone ****ing rushes to my rescue. "OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST TALK **** ABOUT LINKO YOU ****ING WHORE."

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Linkman: Banned.

He was getting ridiculous. I'm sure everyone but himself and Jesse can agree.

How long will he be banned?

Posted by maian

doesn't matter because HE'S NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN

Posted by O.T.L

Aww. :(

Posted by #061402

[QUOTE=Linko_16;902229]If I'm not mistaken, gray rep is for when your rep score is too low for the reputation you've given to have an impact.

Haha, oh wow. Kind of sad, really, that not even his attempt at repping someone (or all) had any impact. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;901804]lol you thought I was gonna say cock right? Faggot.

But Roger, isn't that what's always been on your mind (in your mouth)?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/we...tml#post659346

haha oh wow

Good to know he's a ****ing moron no matter the forum. Didn't think he'd actually join though. OOPS

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

...................__
............./

Posted by O.T.L

...................__
............./

Posted by Tyler Durden

...................__
............./

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=netman;900315]...........
...................__
............./

Posted by Iris

[quote=Corrupt]someone's 'spergin for a purgin'
[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Poco

Quoting Poco: HAHA THAT'S GREAT. THIS WASNT FUNNY THE FIRST TIME IT WAS POSTED IN YCS. IT ISNT FUNNY NOW. HEY MAYHAPS YOU REMEMBER THE PRETTY GIRL IMAGE OR THE WEBCOMICS THREAD... HELLO MY NAME IS GATO I HAVE METAL JOINTS POST OVER 9000 ****TY JOKES ABOUT BROFIST AND RIDDICK AND EARN 420 BYOB TAINTED POINTS. HEY I HAVE AN IDEA NEVER POST THAT AGAIN. I MAD? NIGGA I SO MAD.

http://lstb.aquanautique.com/getout.swf

Posted by Klarth

heh i troll u.

Posted by Poco

Quoting netman: heh i troll u.

nigga. u a nigga.

Posted by Stalolin

poco is gargomon

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: poco is gargomon

is gargomoan

Posted by Poco

heh mods, can we get a ban in the hizzouse, it seems we have us an anime lovin troll.

a breaker 1-9....

Posted by Darth Vader

...................__
............./

Posted by Breakman

it sure is getting bro in here

Posted by #061402

A little too bro if you know what I mean.

Posted by junior senior

big black dildo

Posted by Poco

woot woot here comes the **** train all aboard to wacko u

Posted by junior senior

the own train