It's that time of year again Aesthetic

Posted by Mystic Hero

You know, when you do that thing called "getting older." Happy Birthday you big oldie. :) I hope your November the 6th is one to remember!

Posted by coromoro

Happy birthday, [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]s[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Limegreen"]h[/COLOR][COLOR="Teal"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]i[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]c[/COLOR]!!![/COLOR] :birthday:

Now come back, please! I came back. :(

Posted by O.T.L

Happy Birthday Aesthetic!

You have the same b-day as my mom. =)

Posted by Linkman

Happy Birthday.

Yeah, she's about due to stop in for a week.

Posted by Dexter

Fun times.

lol

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

november 6th ha ha

happy bday, this place is starting to feel like a ghost town

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

how bout some spankings

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Happy birthday, bby! Come back to us.

Posted by Corrupt

happy birthday, sammy to tha wammy

Posted by Proto Man

Happy birthday.

Posted by Kamek

happy birthday my fellow nyer =] hope it was a great one.

Posted by Linkman

Sammy is in Virginia .. I think.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that's no excuse! I demand tittays! I may or may nhot be drunk

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Linkman:
Yeah, she's about due to stop in for a week.

If you insist.

Thanks, guys.

Posted by coromoro

Hi!! Gonna come back? :cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

No. :( I may post my VGC history, just because it would be interesting to relive it, but I honestly was just curious if my birthday was remembered. And it was! I love you all. But I'm a bit too involved with my personal life to care much for the internet.

Still, there's always e-mail! ;)

Posted by Klarth

Happy birthday from the land of the bean

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Aesthetic: No. :( I may post my VGC history, just because it would be interesting to relive it, but I honestly was just curious if my birthday was remembered. And it was! I love you all. But I'm a bit too involved with my personal life to care much for the internet.

Still, there's always e-mail! ;)

Well, that's good you dropped in! I hope you do post your VGC history, I'd look forward to reading it. :)

Posted by Trigger

Happy birthday, East. :-W

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: that's no excuse! I demand tittays! I may or may nhot be drunk

you are a master of the internet, good sir. I second this motion and add my own hbd, even though I just told someone to say it to you in person over aim!

Posted by Aesthetic

Yeah. The message was communicated by way of him seeing your username as the last poster and going, "Oh yeah he says hbd!" a split-second before the page loaded and I saw your post.

but ty mattiekins

Posted by The Judge

hbbd

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Aesthetic: Yeah. The message was communicated by way of him seeing your username as the last poster and going, "Oh yeah he says hbd!" a split-second before the page loaded and I saw your post.

but ty mattiekins

npbby

did he communicate my drinking challenge? should i ever make it up there, there shall be shots. winner is last man wobbling.

Posted by Aesthetic

:O! No, he did not. And psh, I would so win. Bring it on, Navy man.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ur fukken ded