Did Anyone Play Suikoden II?

Posted by armychik_17

hey, what's up? Well, if you've ever played Suikoden 2, I just have two questions if you remember or if you got all 108 characters. I just wanted to know...
1) How do you get the yellow-caped squirrel? Where do I have to walk? I know it's right by Forest Village, but where?
2) How do you get Stallion, the fast blue haired elf in Radat? I know you have to win a race with him, but he says "you have to train 24 more times" before you can beat him, but how do you do "training".

Thanks for reading this if you did, lol, if you do know the answers please email me!!

Email me at [email]Chikz_13@hotmail.com[/email]
or on here I'm armychik_17

See Ya!

Posted by bazariah

Quoting armychik_17: hey, what's up? Well, if you've ever played Suikoden 2, I just have two questions if you remember or if you got all 108 characters. I just wanted to know...
1) How do you get the yellow-caped squirrel? Where do I have to walk? I know it's right by Forest Village, but where?
2) How do you get Stallion, the fast blue haired elf in Radat? I know you have to win a race with him, but he says "you have to train 24 more times" before you can beat him, but how do you do "training".

Thanks for reading this if you did, lol, if you do know the answers please email me!!

Email me at [email]Chikz_13@hotmail.com[/email]
or on here I'm armychik_17

See Ya!

Makumaku - Walk on the road between Greenhill and Two River City
Until he appears in a fight.

Mikumiku - Walk on the road between Greenhill and Forest Village
Until she appears in a fight.

Mekumeku - Walk on the road between Greenhill and The border of
Matilda until he appears in a fight.

Mokumoku - Walk around the clearing south of Forest Village
Until he appears in a fight.

the way to get stalion is based on how many times you run from battle, hence he has basically told you to run 24 from battle 24 more times, get into battle with weak enemies then run off, then once you have met the quota + 1 go back to him and you'll get the race :D