Your VGC History

Posted by coromoro

[color=limegreen][b]I thought this would be an interesting topic. I've had the idea for this thread in mind for a while now. The main idea is that you post your VGC history. That is, you can post how and when you discovered this website, what your first days were like, who your first "buddies" were, your "golden age," fond memories you have, how you've changed from who you were to who you are now, what you think of VGC now, etc. The amount of detail you want to put into it is up to you. You can make it three sentences long if you want. I thought it'd be a great topic to delve into each member's VGC-experience.

I look forward to reading yours, and certainly to post my own. I hope there

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not gonna make it half as long as yours, but whatever.

Joined after hearing VGS bash the **** out of all the members here and saying how ****ty the place was. Eventually it was linked and I checked it out and I thought, ****, why not. So I joined, posted a couple times, hyper yelled at me, I yelled at him and thought **** this place and left for a few months. Ended up coming back and making friends with Shin-ra, Pit and Metalvox pretty quick. Shortly after that DA was created and thought it was some ****ty role-playing blog so steered clear of it for a month or two. Then I stumbled in, realised it was completely different

AND HERE I AM TODAY WOOOOOOOOO

Posted by O.T.L

It was April of 2007 and I had just bought Pokemon Diamond! This game has wifi so I was eager to play people online. I went to google typed "pokemon chat" and it brought me to the vgchat chatrooms. I didnt know that those chat rooms were dead. I waited for hours hoping someone would show up so we could chat and play together. Eventually someone showed up, and we would chat and stuff and eventually someone else showed up and it grew from there and I had a lot of fun that summer.

I first joined the forum because there was going to be a pokemon wifi tourney. (we never finished it) I was a complete noob and i posted like an idoit. When summer was over I stopped playing and stopped coming to vgchat.

I was gone for a few months then came back because I wanted to talk to people about Brawl. I've played a lot with the usual 8 brawl people and had lots of lulz. And I laugh at nearly every joke anyone makes here, so I hang around for the laughs.

Posted by Arcadios

Kingdom Hearts Board

all there is to it

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Googled Video Game Chat waaaay back in '04 and poof. Joined WF and whatever Judges site was called but mostly stuck here.

Now I romp around the boards like I'm someone important but don't post as often as I act.

Yay for google.

Posted by Zeta

I was part of kirbykid's blog way back in 2002 AR HAR HAR HAR

Wow it's only been six years.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Grenade Grasshopper: Googled Video Game Chat waaaay back in '04 and poof. Joined WF and whatever Judges site was called but mostly stuck here.

Judge had a site? What's that about?

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Not gonna make it half as long as yours, but whatever.

Joined after hearing VGS bash the **** out of all the members here and saying how ****ty the place was. Eventually it was linked and I checked it out and I thought, ****, why not. So I joined, posted a couple times, hyper yelled at me, I yelled at him and thought **** this place and left for a few months. Ended up coming back and making friends with Shin-ra, Pit and Metalvox pretty quick. Shortly after that DA was created and thought it was some ****ty role-playing blog so steered clear of it for a month or two. Then I stumbled in, realised it was completely different

AND HERE I AM TODAY WOOOOOOOOO

Tell us about your rise to moderation, Vamp. :cool:

Posted by Shade

Oh right! Judge made a forum for role-playing and other stuff back around '05 or '06 I think. Had some epic arguments with speccops there. Good times.

Anyway...

Found VGC my first time using Google when I was... thirteen, I think. I had no idea how the internet worked so I was just typing in random crap into the space, and eventually moved on to googling Golden Sun information, and lo and behold, I found a WHOLE THREAD devoted to it on this site. So I joined and chatted in it with a few people (Iris, Dark Link, maybe more). Through browsing the site I'd noticed that a hell of a lot of new members were being reprimanded for spamming and using terrible grammar and spelling, so I tried to do the best I could from the start.

Oh, and it's worth mentioning that mis0 first got me with the username hack the first time I opened the old wacko blog. Had a good time with the rep-whoring threads in there too.

This period of time is also when Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released, and TheMooChicken and I spent a lot of time in the Pokemon board terrorizing the overflow of newbs that had registered just to ask stupid questions. We got yelled at by mods after a bit and had to stop.

After a few months I ventured into Darkness Advanced. My first post went something along the lines of "I like boobs", which Judge PM'd me about and we got to talking. I learned how to open an AIM account (and e-mail! with the help of Borealis) later that year. So I posted in Darkness Advanced for a bit until it became overrun with 4chan memes that I didn't have the energy to try and understand, so I stopped posting there for a long while.

Eventually started talking to Saber, Alastor, Coro, Klarth, Hyper, Mystic Hero, and some other people by venturing into the anime, music, and community forums for the first time, back when there was a need for the Dream Theater Posting Only thread. Anyway, got hooked up with a bunch of new music. I owe my taste in music and nearly all of my library to this place. Community board was fun with Dexter and Raptor making long-winded posts that proved very entertaining to read, and there was more drama going on back then with more active members.

Then there was the Maplestory thing there somewhere, I think a good ten or fifteen of us played at one point. More good times. :cool:

Last couple years have been uneventful. =/

Posted by coromoro

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention the Maple Story days. Those were fun too. I found it a little repetitive though, so I never got into it as much as others did. I also forgot to mention that netman radically changed my taste in music by introducing me to some kick-*ss sh*t. VGC has done a lot for me. :o

Posted by Proto Man

Well Video Game Chat was NOT my first forum.

In 2002 my parents had divorced and I had moved with my mom out of our old house into a dumpy apartment because that's all we could afford at the time. I was still homeschooled at the time so I had a LOAD of time on my hands. I was heavy into Role Playing on CompuServe from about 2001 to about late 2002.

It was in late 2001 that I had discovered the Unofficial World of Nintendo, but had no clue that VGC existed or that it was even connected. I just used it for the cheats.

I had also discovered GameFaqs as well, so that's where I spent the majority of my time after I stopped Role Playing (though CS and GameFaqs sort of overlapped). I was at GameFaqs from probably mid 2002 to early '03. I left GameFaqs because of a HUGE war about ROM's had erupted, and I just got sick of it.

I found VGC by typing "Video Game Chat" into Google. My memory is sort of fuzzy, but I believe I had found VGC WHILE I was at GameFaqs in Jan 2003, but never really joined. Nor did I know it was related to the UWoN website. After I left GameFaqs, I joined VGC in Februrary of 2003. My username if anyone remembers was CowboyJMB.

I absolutely LOVED it at first, posted like crazy etc... When the Weblogs came around, I signed up for one and my first weblog (if anyone remembers) was a Pokemon Card battle blog, and I also had character and game polls as well. Michelangelo was my co-mod and we had a blast with that thing. I also changed my name to Proto Man later that year (can't remember which month though).

Well toward the end of the year I was growing dissatisfied because VGC started getting REALLY spammy (especially after April of 03). That summer we finally moved out of that dump, and into a better apartment. Fall of 03 was when I started public school. From then on I have hopped around on different forums, such as Nintendo Gaming Community, Underground Gaming Federation, and of course Platinum Gaming Alliance/Game Over Online/Game Wire/Wire Forums.

Oh I still stuck around VGC for a bit, though I got rid of my Pokemon Blog after 2003. I stuck around just a little past after VGC made the jump to vB3, and then sometime in '04 I stopped posting like I used to.

Over the years my activity here has been sporadic. In early 2005 I made a request to Admiral Anthrax for my current blog (back then it was Star Wars Universe), and then I didn't come here for a while in late 2005. In 2006 I came around a bit, and my blog became Black Sun, but I really didn't start coming back here more seriously though till spring/summer of 2007. In fall 2007 I took an extended leave, but now I am back as I have more time.

At the present I am living with my dad now in a sweet apartment over a gas station/convenience store. I still come around here (I quit Wire Forums), but these days I take more interest in the technology board, my blog, and occasionally if a videogame topic interests me I will post in it. I figure I've been a member here since '03, and well there is still some sort of attachment I have for the place. I am actually starting to enjoy it here again to some extent. It will never again be like it was when I first joined (boy those were the days), but it is getting better. My main videogame discussion takes place at Level Up (which I run).

Posted by Corrupt

I really don't feel like making this long-winded, so I'll leave a lot of details out because I simply don't care. Man I'm edgy.

Joined in 2004 as tehbowser, freaked out and almost left when 20 (yes, 20) posts of mine were deleted, came back and got my name changed to Corrupt about a month later and started talking to people like Sabre and Raptor and probably a few others. Before I knew it I was a mod in the summer of that same year, eventually wound up becoming a super mod in '05, but shortly thereafter became very upset and forced Jesse to demod me by wiping the blogs (even I don't know just why I felt I needed to do this). Didn't really post for about a year until late '06, posted on and off throughout the first half of '07, and didn't (at least in my eyes) frequent the forum on a regular basis again until late '07/early '08.

I'm boring. :cool:

Quoted post: Tell us about your rise to moderation, Vamp.

shin-ra, who modded the music board, died when a hurricane hit texas. It was a sad day, but his ghostly spirit gathered enough strength to power a computer and tell the mod board to give me the position. Unfortunately, it was all he had left in him and disappeared forever afterwards. I then made a poll and became a super mod

Was a good rise to power.

Posted by maian

I actually feel like posting a long version later, but not right now!

I was 11 years old. It was early 2002. I was a faggot. I had a desperate urge, for some reason, to find video game chatrooms. Yes, not a message board, as I didn't even know what one was. Chatrooms. Google'd it, found VGC.

I joined as "Pzycho" (what), and immediately proceeded to make a thread (still thinking it was some form of chatroom) that was supposed to be an online RPG that was a Maian/Skedar war in the world of Perfect Dark. I waited. After 30 seconds, I became irritated, then enraged that nobody was replying, and posted about six paragraph long posts, beginning to use bold red fonts and crap, all in crappy grammar.

Needless to say, I eventually learned what a message board was, continued to use it, fell in love, and here I am LOL!

And I changed my name to maian after about four days, methinks. Pzycho? What?

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/web_page_history.shtm

During da WWWBoard days we get members like QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ and King Nacho that generate insanity their. In da beseen chat rooms, King Nacho waz da only member to ever have hiz username censored to something like 'Push! I'm having a baby! It's a girl!' :D

When Zelda came to da N64, the N64 forum got BOMBED with posters, like it ranked #1 for Zelda, and threads had to be deleated a lot!!! THAT was the golden age!!!

Late 1999 I pretend to be freaked out about Y2K, pretending to be Santa Cause freaked out, and I post as Pokemonyx freaking out about Y2K. That was when I was turned in to a wacko!!!!!

Then after January 1st 2000, the forums move over to GamerBoards. QQQQQ doesn't like that and he causes some insanity over there, until Strato increases security there. Then insanity eventually rains, over a bug in the forums, I think being able to post HTML and forums in posts, and I move back to the WWWBoards.

Then in April 2001 I discover vBulletin and think of da idea of making a forum covering everything, not just Nintendo, along with a nice video game forum domain...vgchat.com. On April 2001 I make da forums over here, and some people don't like it, cause they were addicted to WWWBoards (Think Raptor da hacker and netman.) so I make one WWWBoard they can keep posting on.

A few years later, I go mad, make a mail forum for people to sign up to be a mod...make some n00bies mods, and da current mods go insane, and some leave, like The Duckfather and Jean-Luc Cougar.

Wacko University/Messed Up People forum came and went a few times, there was a member that was a cheese freak, chica aburrida, a Wacko Queen, committed suicide. Niss was another Wacko Queen...

A member named Real One Bjarni showed up. He was a wacko! He is autistic! Plz understans autism! He is where I got my user title for banned members, changed to being wacko crackoism, and in incorrect version of please...pze!!!

[quote]Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

We had a flame board a few times, the place where all morons came together. For a while I had my own blog.

A few times da forum was hacked or reset. Reset atleast once from an upgrade going grrrr, a hacker deleteing everything, Raptor da hacker, and some one geting in my server and using my server to do a DOS attack on a government site. :eek: A cal from the government is not a good call!!! The DOS attack was da last hack, back in January 2005. So we've now gone almost four years hack free!!! :eek: er...Raptor...go away!!!! :D

Yes, people kept trying to destroy these forums and they never could, while other forums run by normal humanoids have come and gone. WireFire....dead. GamerBoards...dead. Gh3tto Net...dead. And a few other members have also attempted to make their own forums....now dead!!!!

WackoHater showed up, giving us all some one to bash and drive insane!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.vgchat.com/

List of some of da oldies that left: frostgiant, screen name#, Raging Gamer, Felix T.C., zman900, rpgames2030, I Me200, Kahran Ramsus, Locke Cole, Albequerque, Rayden, Soul_Calibur, G-Sides, Nep0, Real One Bjarni, Zargathos, GameMiestro, Lunairetic, Draxamus, boomstick

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

2002 - Come across the site while Googling for video game chatrooms to help me with Starfox Adventures. Join VGChat as Timesplitter, and post three or four threads asking 'hOw DO I Get TRICKY OUT????' with nonsensical polls and smilies attached. I had a 300x300 Mario Kart avatar and told everyone I was in my mid-twenties and worked in a video game shop. Got banned about three weeks after joining for posting abusive messages.

2003 - Rejoined a month later on the day I beat Metroid Fusion as The X. Still a retard, but I managed to survive a lot longer this time, thanks to Jesse's original wacko board. Made friends with Saruman and Bazariah and spent most of my days posting about Super Smash Bros Melee and Pok

Posted by Klarth

Found WoN through googling for *** knows what. Browsed it for like ten minutes!

Bought Animal Crossing in August, wanted to find people to trade **** with. Some googling led me to VGC. I registered as fnool on my thirteenth birthday a month later (I obey rules!). Made a bunch of bunk threads in the AC board, DarkLink told me I was an "idiot n00b" (I can't remember the last time I actually used that word). Made a hilariously nonsensical poll in the flame board which Linkman locked. Made an "everybody hates me" angstfest thread in off-topic and pretended to leave while I put myself on invisible and watched people give me the attention I craved. By Christmas I had changed my name to Molinari.

Still posting exclusively about gaming at this stage. Error 404 (Sabre) coerced me into getting AIM at some point. Talked to a crowd o' people on-and-off, mainly Error 404, Khaos, Hyper22shadow, Daisuke, Calamity and Xenogenesis. Got my first blog, the Idiot Brigade X mentioned above. **** like that is amazingly funny when you're thirteen. Went through a bunch of idiotic names, including Kleptomaniac, Hoopalabooza (what the hell) and FLUTE FLUTE (no, seriously, what). Corrupt joined sometime around now, too! What a guy. Started listening to Dream Theater hurr durr darr. Changed my name to Mostly Harmless by the end of the year. Told Bjarni I was the FBI and I was going to kill him if he didn't take down his Pok

Posted by Lord of Spam

joined in 10th grade (cant remember year) out of boredom in a web design class where i sat next to chrono (old mod, currently in iraq). acted retarded for some time. oh hey, still am. woo.

Posted by syndrome

Basically, I posted a lot starting in 2003, I seem to recall a Siegero X (or something like that) posting a lot with me in the Metroid board and later changing his name to The X, there was VBulliten 2 and the big change and me being mad cause I lost my post count. And then there was the stupid April Fools jokes and me trying to bash those WackoHater clones and the RPG and Klarth and some guy using Javascript on the backup site when VGChat crashed, and The Judge messaging me and me not knowing what the hell he was talking about, and Sean Fury disappearing, and drama and the encyclopedia and Darkness Advanced and Lightness Advanced and Zeta and did I mention Klarth? and Lord of Spam arguing over politics a bunch of other ****.

Also I met some really old guy who introduced me to a bunch of other sites. Real well that turned out to be. Then I learned coding and watched Bill Cosby and figured out what the heck most of those stupid jokes were about in the first place. They weren't that funny.

Mmkay, I'm done now.

Posted by Klarth

[quote](old mod, currently in iraq)
whaaaaaaaaat
[quote] I seem to recall a Siegero X (or something like that) posting a lot with me in the Metroid board and later changing his name to The X
Nah, pretty sure that was a different guy.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting WackoHater:
A member named Real One Bjarni showed up. He was a wacko! He is autistic! Plz understans autism! He is where I got my user title for banned members, changed to being wacko crackoism, and in incorrect version of please...pze!!!

Did you bann him, Jesse? Or did you try to understand autism?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i am not siegero X

only name changes i have ever had are 'X' (dropped the 'The') and then changed to archaos duo for a while

Posted by syndrome

Makes sense. Stupid letter names, confusing up the place. I had enough X-people with Wolverine and Cyclops anyways...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting coromoro: Did you bann him, Jesse? Or did you try to understand autism?

grrr!!!! U guys are da ones that don't understand autisn and scared him away!!!!!!!!!!! He provided entertainment, just like WackoHater.

[QUOTE=netman;896420]Told Bjarni I was the FBI and I was going to kill him if he didn't take down his Pok

Posted by syndrome

Wasn't he TheBlazikenMaster or something? I seem to recall him coming back for a little while...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yep! That's his current name. Now he lives on YouTube.

Posted by Breakman

now this is a story all about how i joined a forum called vgchat and can't rhyme

basically it was something like late 1999 i found world-of-nintendo.com and started hanging in the chat rooms. as "Metal Mario". yeah.

after a few months of that I found that the forums (which at the time were these funky old text board things that frightened and confused me) had changed to phpbb or whatever you call it (a form much like the current one) and it seemed much more inviting to me. i believe it was April 2000, I joined as "Sandslash", to this day one of the baddest pokemon of all time. But I quickly realized a more oldschoolish name would serve me better among the community of people at least as old as I was at the time (13) and I rejoined as Breakman, an homage to my favorite video game of all time, Mega Man 3. Over the course of about a year, I fell in love with the place, made tons of friends, and even became the mod of the old Mega Man board.

Speaking of which, what the hell ever happened to Rockman&Forte and Zero Omega? They were, like, the coolest dudes ever

but anyway

that was the golden and magical year that 'VGS' and 'VGC' were but one entity, that Strato served as the 'straight man' to Jesse's wild antics in a legendary comedic administrative duo etc etc and everyone was happy and it was the greatest forum ever etc etc

then strato was all 'lmao im very stupid' and made videogamesource.com and completely severed his ties with world-of-nintendo FOREVER CURSING BOTH FORUMS INTO AN EVERLASTING CESSPOOL IN WHICH NEITHER IS COMPLETE WITHOUT THE OTHER BUT THEY WERE NEVER TO REUNITE EVER AGAIN FFFFFFFF

Anyway

so after that i really hung out at vgs most of the time since most of my buddies went there and ... well, strato TRIED to make the site tied to it a cool gamefaqs ripoff but it never worked, we never really got new members, and it was basically a bunch of us oldbies chatting around as more and more of us left and.. i dunno. i got all my 1000-some posts from the year of the awesome forum back and became mod of the rpg board there, and i went there between huge breaks every once in awhile for many years, but it seems it's finally died, to my knowledge anyway.

i decided to come check out vgc eventually (long before vgs actually died) and with my measly postcount and this radical dude named proto man totally 1-upping me on the whole megaman's bro deal i kind of felt like an old nobody and/or a new faggot that no one cared about, so i just kind of lurked around and only made a few posts every once in awhile. sadly, that's kind of how it's been since, though lately, especially since vgs's been down, when i do come back here i tend to stay a bit longer and make a few more posts each time.

so yeah i'm really old love me respect me etc

please ;_;

Posted by Proto Man

[Quote=Breakman]i decided to come check out vgc eventually (long before vgs actually died) and with my measly postcount and this radical dude named proto man totally 1-upping me on the whole megaman's bro deal i kind of felt like an old nobody and/or a new faggot that no one cared about, so i just kind of lurked around and only made a few posts every once in awhile. sadly, that's kind of how it's been since, though lately, especially since vgs's been down, when i do come back here i tend to stay a bit longer and make a few more posts each time.

so yeah i'm really old love me respect me etc

please ;_;

Aww... I'd give you rep right now man, but I gave you some in another thread. *Gives Breakman some E-Tanks*

lol radical? o_0

But yeah, stick around man!

[Quote=Breakman]Over the course of about a year, I fell in love with the place, made tons of friends, and even became the mod of the old Mega Man board.

Are you sure your name wasn't ProtoMan then? Because according to this, there was a ProtoMan as mod of the Mega Man board in 2002 (not me):

http://web.archive.org/web/20020123010908/http://www.vgchat.com/

Quoting Breakman: But I quickly realized a more oldschoolish name would serve me better among the community of people at least as old as I was at the time (13) and I rejoined as Breakman, an homage to my favorite video game of all time, Mega Man 3.

Heh wow what a coincidence. I played the NES version of Mega Man 3 for the first time in late 2002. It is probably my favorite MM game out of them all. Like you, that game was the reason why I changed my name because I realized Proto Man was my favorite videogame character, so that's why I changed my name from CowboyJMB to that. Although at first it was Protoman, and I later realized it should have a space in between, and changed it to how it is now.

Posted by Breakman

haha, well tanks. thanks. lmao i'm hilarious asdkfjdalf

You should have totally given me one of those L-Tanks from Megaman 5 or an Energy Balancer, though *total dork* but these'll do.

Yeah, I was the mod of the Mega Man board in like year 2000-2001. That's 2002, at which time I was kind of shunning VGC for VGS; I don't think I really ever came back to VGC until 2004-ish? And it's been on and off since then; at one point I think everyone's posts were reset so I should have around double what I have now, and more like 1500+ if you added all the ones from the year VGS/VGC were one entity, thus I'd seem less like a newbie. and prolly more like 2000-3000 if you add all the vgs ones too, but ^______^;;

yes srsly it was long long ago. If you saw me as mod, you'd see Zero and R&F as well.

I actually got Mega Man 3 for like my 5th birthday or something, when it was actually a NEW GAME, or relatively anyway. It was the first Mega Man I actually owned. Might cause some bias, but ****, the music's my favorite in the series (though MM9's almost knocked that) and it just has such great gameplay and introduces two of my favorite characters in the series, Proto and Rush. And the Doc Robot part (the guys you fight between the 8 Masters and Wily) is INSANE and TOTALLY my favorite part of ANY MEGA MAN GAME EVER.

Yeah, it should be 'BREAK MAN' but who cares, I've used 'Breakman' around these parts for close to 9 years now. And it makes me kinda unique... maybe... probably not! Heck yeah!

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Breakman: Yeah, I was the mod of the Mega Man board in like year 2000-2001. That's 2002, at which time I was kind of shunning VGC for VGS; I don't think I really ever came back to VGC until 2004-ish?

yes srsly it was long long ago. If you saw me as mod, you'd see Zero and R&F as well.

Wow ok... then I never saw you as mod then, because I never was at VGC at any time before 2003. By the time I joined, Linko16 was mod of that board. If THAT ProtoMan wasn't you then, and it wasn't me.... I wonder who it was? o_O According to those archives, he was mod from mid 2001 to 2002. Interesting...

[quote=Breakman]Yeah, it should be 'BREAK MAN' but who cares, I've used 'Breakman' around these parts for close to 9 years now. And it makes me kinda unique... maybe... probably not! Heck yeah!

Tis alright. :cool:

Posted by maian

Wasn't Bjarni's existence proven real?

I always think Wackohater is completely fake, but now that Bjarni is real...I'm not sure what to think anymore. :(

Posted by Zeta

For a minute there I thought the same guy posted four times in a row.

SCROLL DOWN REALLY FAST AND YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 16 AND 32 BIT

Posted by netman

yeah, bjarni was real. I checked his IP back when he was a mod and it indeed was an icelandic IP (and jesse isnt smart enough to go out of his way to use a proxy while posting)

Posted by junior senior

he's real.

proof:
[youtube=9_A-v-J5nZw]9_A-v-J5nZw[/youtube]

if you comment saying bjarni, he'll delete it because you give away his identity. he had a video of him in nyc and his mom had to call him blaziken master lol

Posted by Proto Man

Yeah I remember Big Boss once proved that Bjarni was indeed real wayyyy back.

I believe there is a real wackohater, as I have seen the other forums he is on. Although I have doubts whether the wackohater on here is the same guy anymore. He could have been real at one point, but then maybe left and now a certain someone is keeping it going.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...I AM BJARNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

Posted by junior senior

i was junior senior, then jesse changed wackohater's name to junior senior. then jesse changed his own name to wackohater

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, who wants to be Jesse Smith???!!! :D:D

Quoted post: Basically, I posted a lot starting in 2003, I seem to recall a Siegero X (or something like that) posting a lot with me in the Metroid board and later changing his name to The X, there was VBulliten 2 and the big change and me being mad cause I lost my post count. And then there was the stupid April Fools jokes and me trying to bash those WackoHater clones and the RPG and Klarth and some guy using Javascript on the backup site when VGChat crashed, and The Judge messaging me and me not knowing what the hell he was talking about, and Sean Fury disappearing, and drama and the encyclopedia and Darkness Advanced and Lightness Advanced and Zeta and did I mention Klarth? and Lord of Spam arguing over politics a bunch of other ****.

Also I met some really old guy who introduced me to a bunch of other sites. Real well that turned out to be. Then I learned coding and watched Bill Cosby and figured out what the heck most of those stupid jokes were about in the first place. They weren't that funny.

Mmkay, I'm done now.

wait, who was syndrome?

Posted by netman

So I figure I'll post my history.

A year after Jesse started world of nintendo i found it in 1997 from a friend and began posting in the N64 message board under the name super_game_freak. It was a crappy name so I randomly changed it to the equally crappy netman out of nowhere, and began flaming almost everyone becuase I was 13 and angry at the world. There were a lot of flame wars I was part of back then, Suvaco, Greasyhead, Syraxx, mostly names nobody here knows. Eventually, I got tired of being an ******* and one night pretended my dad died and that I was blaming myself, and kept posting under variations of net~loseridiot or whatever. As stupid as it sounds, it worked and eventually I became one of the better known posters at a few WoN boards. This was in 1998 and around this time I started speaking with Raptor quite regularly, among other people. This kept up, I posted occasionally in the goldeneye board and in the RPG Online board. Jesse was using wwwboards at this time, up until 2000. In 1999 he added a filter to the boards, except it was a really bad one so for example if one wrote the word "shell", it would pick up hell as part of it, and instead of starring it out, it would force you to edit it. Ideally it was supposed to bold the word, but jesse didn't have html enabled at the board. Basically it sucked.

In 2000 WoN became Gamerboards and I along with quite a few of the regulars left out of protest for a few months. This lasted roughly until June when I came back and didn't know anybody anymore. This was also the time when I came out in a big thread because that kinda thing was a big deal back then. However, VGS and WoNs agreement wasn't set to last, so when Jesse created WWWboards again a lot of people moved back with him. It was around this time he created mods for the boards, except again it was wwwboards and the mod system sucked.

Things weren't the same with the wwwboards after a few months, so in April of 2001 jesse created VIDEO GAME CHAt and I started posting right away and was one of the first mods.. N64, Off Topic, and some other boards i can't remember. Then later on Jesse created SUPER MODS, and I was one of them yay! That was kinda fun, but I was kind of a snoop at that time, and found out by complete accident that Jesse had accidentally left the admin control panel open to supermods. So I sat on that for a while, doing some dickish things, getting peoples passwords (Chrono, vaporeon, screenname, Jesse Smith, etc etc). Funny thing about that, someone I was friends with at the time wanted Chrono's password, who was also a supermod. I did because hey, friends right.

Wrong!

Later that day the entire board was pruned by this person who was in Chrono's account. I think there were a few actually. One was probably Draxamus. This led to a lot of chaos and people demanded me to be demodded. But I wasn't, and Jesse closed off the admin CP to supermods. Things carried on normally, VGC was growing quite a bit. Then in 2002 (i think), still being a supermod, I got bored of the place. This time I myself pruned the entire board, however Jesse had a backup installed by that time so had it back up, but it was enough for me to be demodded. Fun!

I kept posting regularly and in 2003 I messaged this member called THE STORM that everyone was kinda annoyed by, mostly to be a jerk but turned out to be kinda cool. Then I did the same thing to coromoro, messaged not telling him who i was, but eventually became friends with both. Posting was regular until late 2003 when I got voted in to be a supermod again! I swore I'd changed my ways and would never mass prune again. This time was more interesting as there were some power struggles between supermods at the time (Admiral Anthrax hi) and it just generally wasn't into it as much. 2004 came, and more new posters were around. There was this bridage of idiots around, who eventually started calling themselves the idiot brigade.. FLUTE FLUTE, The Dishwasher, Gollum, and some other people. They kind of developed a netman obsession? I dunno but I got pretty sick of the phrase "sup netman" and left VGC for a while. But then they stopped being idiots and became quite cool people. Then time went on, I don't really remember much of 2005, so we'll just skip that and go to 2006.

In 2006 I mass pruned Darkness Advance, as I was generally annoyed by it. This was about march or april or so. I got demodded again, and eventually just up and left VGC due to intense hatred of darkness advanced and that the members were taking over the boards.

I came back from time to time, noticing that darkness advanced took over the place, but found I didn't much care anymore and in fact posted every now and then in there. I come back maybe a few times a year, and last year I did a name change thats stuck, and that annoying ****er FLUTE FLUTE is now known as netman.

I probably missed a lot of stuff

oh yeah i got ant to believe i was a female one time and he totally fell for it and said embarassing things.

But thats it

THE END

Posted by Klarth

sup netman

Posted by netman

no see that gets directed to you now

sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman

Posted by Linkman

sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute
sup 21 Hoot Salute

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM
sup TEH STORM

Posted by Shade

sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter
sup Timesplitter

That was a good story, hoot

Posted by Klarth

Quoting 21 Hoot Salute: no see that gets directed to you now

sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman
sup netman

flute flute

Posted by Jesse Smith

Does any one remember who the dude was that was obsessed with cheese??!!!!

Quoting maian: Wasn't Bjarni's existence proven real?

I always think Wackohater is completely fake, but now that Bjarni is real...I'm not sure what to think anymore. :(

Yes, WackoHater is fake, no one can be that insane!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

Cheese was huge when I joined the party. There were cheese wars and enough cheese threads to make me think that the entire wacko forum was about cheese.

I kept entering this site various times for a few months as I was searching out gaming material. Eventually I was looking at a page dedicated to the NES game Willow and there was an option to discuss it on the forums so I clicked it and it directed me to the NES forum, where I mostly dwelled at first. There was no discussion of Willow going on, but I found enough to keep me entertained until I gradually got to know more and more members. Felix was someone who opened my mind to staying and discussing gaming and it turned out to be a most excellent idea.

Posted by G-Sides

joined in 01 after seeing vgc featured on CheatCC's 'site of the week' as an 11 year old dragonball z fanboy. was flamed, was bashed, got myself banned etc etc etc came back and became vgc's youngest supermod to date :cool: and then raptor hacked my account and used my powers to delete the Sex Board and i get my account erased etc etc etc left the forums and then came back again and hi.

Posted by Shade

Tell us all about your unlikely rise to power.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting G-Sides: was flamed, was bashed, got myself banned etc etc etc came back and became vgc's youngest super sayin to date :cool: hi

cool

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting WackoHater: Does any one remember who the dude was that was obsessed with cheese??!!!!

Lancaster :cool:

[quote]Tell us all about your unlikely rise to power.

Wings (willith the great) had just been supermodded and then forums got hacked hardcore and jesse accidently resupermodded me instead of him while trying to get everything back in order 8-) there was a lil congregation of members and it was thus decided i should stay a mod the end

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I used to have an avatar of Kenny from South Park sitting on a toilet (rep for anyone that can find it for me). Use to mod a whole mess of boards, Animal Crossing, Gamecube, SNES, Genesis, and maybe something else. Locked a lot of threads.

Posted by Proto Man

I know what you are talking about (I remember you having that avatar), but I couldn't remember EXACTLY so here are some:

[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/fireadi/avatarsvault/96x96/section1/south-park-kenny-on-toilet-100x100.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://a5.vox.com/6a00ccff85312a985d00cd972365c54cd5-500pi[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/animations/k/kenny_on_the_toilet-2501.gif[/IMG]

Posted by maian

I became a mod with the infamous "mod survey" that Jesse posted on the top of the page. I filled it out like 400 times as a retard noob, and became the mod of Off Topic and Zelda. :cookie: Everyone hated me, I edited/deleted their posts, and I was an illiterate retard.

I kept my position.

...Then, I resigned from Off Topic and stuck to Zelda where I've since then modded random boards on and off :cool2:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting maian: I became a mod with the infamous "mod survey" that Jesse posted on the top of the page. I filled it out like 400 times as a retard noob. :cookie: Everyone hated me, I edited/deleted their posts, and I was an illiterate retard.

Now do you guys believe me!!! Every one that became mods from that forum were total n00bies!!!! Total n00bies become mods when I pick da mods!!! Now, I vote we make [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8402469]junior senior[/url] a Super Moderator!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by ExoXile

2004(5) - After a long hiatus from VGS, I decided to return(I had never been very popular over there, for apparent reason, seeing as my grasp of the English language was nothing less but nonexistent. Or I just didn't care enough.)

The day I decided to return, however, the board was pretty much dead, or, more like a wasteland with one or three survivors looking for a not so much dried-up waterhole.
A waterhole, that did not exist.

But one day there joined a newbie, and Vamp redirected him here, saying it still had a few waterholes left.
And I was pretty thirsty so I followed dear'ol Vamp's advice.

And here I am, but I'm not sure I ever found a waterhole, cause I'm still pretty ****ing thirsty.

Posted by S

Stumbled on the sim board when I was 13, and started reading some people's work. I really liked it so I wanted to try it myself, and another newbie just happen to show up at the same time. So we messed around and utterly sucked beyond comprehension. Asked Necro to come judge our match for us and that didn't go too well either. Afterwards, I wrote against another guy, whose name I can't remember. That never finished. Afterwards, I fought with Echo and had a great time with that, which is what I think really hooked me. Became a regular, and branched off to VGS and UGF at that point. UGF kind of imploded, and VGS never really had an active sim board.

Somewhere in that point in time I wrote with DK, and became a Veteran. Been hanging around ever since. Got modded when spam started to heavily flow into the mod board and no one frequented it enough to clean it out. Got S-modded when Vamp got S-modded because I cleaned up a lot of puppet accounts and spam accounts. That's about it in a nutshell.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Hmm lets, I joined in May 03 while googling for Pokemon cheat codes. I stumbled on the Smash Forum and other gaming forums and met some cool people there. I remember all the threads Dark Blade and Cyphus used to make way back when they were active, and that random guy Evil Sacrifice. I think I stumbled into some argument on Pokemon forum Golem was involved in and after a bit he became one of my first friends. Made friends with Kaotix and soon after Dark Bulb. I remember I eventually discovered there were forums below the gaming forums and found the Anime board where I met Xenos and some other cool people who introduced me into some other Anime besdies the shows that used to be on Toonami. I remember that DBZ vs Yu Yu Hakasho thread hehehehe, lasted for like 50+ pages filled with constant bickering. I made friends with Shade and Aesthetic and DJ Cat after a while. I got addicted to the site for about two or so years until I got involved in other activites and became a ghost to the place. I still hop back in for Birthdays and such now and then. :)

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Xenos and some other cool people who introduced me into some other Anime
ah, how times have changed

hey, you know what nobody's mentioned? Those scrolling "hi to tehbowser pyromaniac daisuke calamity jesse smith zerostar venom!!!!" sigs everyone had in 2004.

Posted by Xero

Joined in 2004 as superguy107 and made a few posts, but didn't stick around for long due to disapproving parents.

2005: Joining again as Flame Ghost. Made a few "fail" posts and had to leave for quite some time.

2006: Came back as Flame Ghost and actually stayed this time. Changed my username to Xero and started to get along with more members.

2007 and 2008: Sucre, Chris, Xero again. A few periods where I wouldn't post, but overall, I just sticked around and "contributed". Nothing special. Best part of those 2 years is the music people would introduce me to here.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting netman: ah, how times have changed

hey, you know what nobody's mentioned? Those scrolling "hi to tehbowser pyromaniac daisuke calamity jesse smith zerostar venom!!!!" sigs everyone had in 2004.

Oh, yes! I completely forgot about those. I definitely had one.

Posted by Crazy K

I came here around 2003; I found the place while looking up video game chat, or video game chat rooms. Anyways I can't recall if I joined with some gay *** name, like videogameking or something. When VGC upgraded or whatever, I came back as Crazy K. And that's really it.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I was a regular at smashboards, and learned a lot of smash bros stuff. I came in here with the dick attitude when it came to smash bros. I changed That quickly the following year. I then started joining with the gunbound moments and maple story. Seems I pretty much stayed out of everyones hair though, always had a problem approaching conversations if I felt no one wanted to bother. I played yugioh a lot with Scott, aka Metalvox, and I wasn't really aware of music as well. He introduced me to so many things, and my golly I thank him for that. I hope he's alright :(

I spent a lot of nights in 2005 up playing gunbound with angelwing, and eventually it turned into maple story, then vgc took a trip to the real world. A wonderful experience, but it turned a bit bitter towards the beginning of 2006. I took a break from vgc, and the internet for a good chunk of time assuming I'd be bothering her if I was around. At the same time, I was going through some massive depression after my best friend during my high school years pulled the suicide card, considering she was one of the few friends I really had. I'm glad me and lisar are still friends though!

I came back towards the end of 2006, again... with my tournament updates, smash rules, smash statistics, smash everything. By this time, Cyphus and darkblade had completely stopped visiting. Just as well, Amorasaki, one of my favorite smash players stopped visiting as well. He was better known at smash boards as one of the super moderators who had a very unique style for captain falcon, for it's time in the past, his combo's were extremely creative and deadly.

Then with 2007, Vampiro with his quick strange music suggestions have increased my variates where Scott left me off. Then Omni sending me links from time to time, so lovely! Most of the stuff Omni has sent me has stuck to being frequently listened and highly enjoyable. I can't forget that Shin Ra and my brother Pit were buddies, and I'd grab anything Shin Ra would give him, since they were all buddies with Scott, I figured there must be good stuff there. Indirect thank you to Shin Ra :-*

In the past as well, I'll never forget some of the weirdest members to join. Including that girl who posted her picture here looking for compliments, and her buddy yonaka. That thread always makes me lol. The aim thread in the past used to be something great to look at as well. Attached to this place now, I'll always check it from time to time.

Playing maplestory in groups with Lisa, Iris, Rob, Coro, Shade, I think Linkman, Poison, and Anna, Judgey, and Ant . I think a majority of the time, people were just creeped out at a load of the things iris, ant, judge, and rob would say. Also, warrior 17. Anyone in the near future thinking about a gunbound game? I know I wouldn't mind I think!

I actually don't know where mystic hero fits in all of this, I just know he took interest in smash bros, and we started talking a lot. I believe a few failed attempts to meet, and he's in college now. Wonder if we'll run into each other before I move!

Posted by Gollum

2008 - i bite your neck gently

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3:

I actually don't know where mystic hero fits in all of this, I just know he took interest in smash bros, and we started talking a lot. I believe a few failed attempts to meet, and he's in college now. Wonder if we'll run into each other before I move!

I think you IM'd me right around the turn of 04 when you stopped being an *******. Not sure exactly how we turned out to be such great buddies after that. I just remember those random funny convos we shared during 04 and 05. Good times. :cool: I'm still working on that trip to NYC Rob, but its getting increasingly hard, college is sapping all the cash out of me right now. I was supposed to take a trip duirng October with some of my friends but that never happened. I've got things of my own to worry about right now. I'll see what I can do later on though.

Posted by coromoro

Linkman, netman (the real netman) and I were browsing through some old pictures, and I thought it'd be fun to share them in this thread. :cool:

The gang.

Dunk Lisa.

Remember this banner?

More dunk Lisa.

Posted by Ant

OH ***, THE BANNER!

I lost my old photobucket so I haven't seen that badboy in quite some time.

Posted by Corrupt

who doesn't lise sedc, anyway?

Posted by Klarth

im dunk

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Ant: OH ***, THE BANNER!

I lost my old photobucket so I haven't seen that badboy in quite some time.

I completely forgot about that banner. It brought back so many memories just to see it. :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I LOVE se

Posted by coromoro

My favourite is the second last frame:
"i kthink i gets edtra ohorny wehn i'm drkuj"

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, maybe we should make a Video Game Chat Image History thread!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith;900156]er, maybe we should make a Video Game Chat Image History thread!

Yes, why don't we do that-
Queen of da Jackos!

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I showed up in April '06, stayed for a while under the name "Ladydragonrider" for a while, pretty much established myself as an idiot to (hopefully) no lasting eefect, and then had my name changed to Delilah, but left a few months after. I know that I annoyed the **** out of everyone by always putting the bounce smiley in all my posts. Been thinking of starting that again.
I don't know my buddies then were Noir, Panic, and this one girl who used to come around a lot named Nexidala, I think. Something like that.
After a year or so of being gone, I came back with this username - stolen from a book I loved - and now pretty much just dawdle about in the music and off-topic forums.
I remember my first impressions of the site were: Klarth is a creep (this was somewhat around the time I realized everyone on the interwebz is), Jesse Smith is either some unknown serial killer or just **** good at looking like one, and good christ, these people are very bored. Anywho... here I am. What I've got from this site? One hell of a better discography, and a passionate hate for "Panic At The Disco".

Posted by ExoXile

I always thought you were awwright.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Linko made me join.

1000 posts later no one really cares.

Not even me.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I came, I saw, I stayed.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wild neosnake appeared.

Wait, neosnake is evolving into Roger Smith!

Congratulations, your neosnake evolved into Roger Smith!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting David M. Awesome: 1000 posts later no one really cares.

Who...are...you???!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Roger Smith;900225]Wild neosnake appeared.

Wait, neosnake is evolving into Roger Smith!

Congratulations, your neosnake evolved into Roger Smith!

-30 to all stats. ZING

Posted by Breakman

holy crap you guys played maplestory and gunbound together?

if you ever do anything like that again you'd better totally let me in

i won't take breaks anymore i promise

it's not like my name's breakman or anything

That **** was for fags.

Only because my computer wouldn't let me be included. Still...

Posted by Ant

I always found Gunbound way more enjoyable than Maple Story. In Gunbound the game itself took a lot more strategy, and inbetween your shots you could talk to your friends or insult the foreigners.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That **** was for fags.

Only because my computer wouldn't let me be included. Still...

honestly most of those types of korean games are pretty boring or crappy by themselves but if you play it with a cool group of people they become exponentially more enjoyable; for example i have a group of super badass friends that'll play random free MMOs and such together frequently and even games like FlyFF which are complete tripe on their own suddenly become ridiculously addictive and fun for whatever length of time we play them together

Quoting Ant: and inbetween your shots you could talk to your friends or insult the foreigners.

exactly the type of thing me and that said group of friends would do, and it was most excellent. we're thinking of playing again soon too with the new mobiles and maps coming out finally.

there's a ton of really neat and interesting korean online games now too that range from action combat to sports to racing to mmorpg but any number of them quickly become boring unless you have some good pals to play with--maybe you guys can think about something new at some point? hell, even good old ragnarok online will probably be worth checking out again once the third jobs are added soon--I was thinking of doing so, anyway, and as my favorite class is bard I'd need some friends to awesomely support with my smooth serenades

Quoted post: honestly most of those types of korean games are pretty boring or crappy by themselves

Most multiplayer games by yourself are pretty boring.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Most multiplayer games by yourself are pretty boring.

well, the thing with ONLINE multiplayer games is you're supposed to 'meet random people and have fun together' or whatever; the catch is, especially with free korean online games and such, the type of people you meet 99% of the time are about ten feet below the barrel so to speak

and even if you do manage to meet some cool people, if you're just playing the game normally it's usually not that fun, especially if it's a generic mmo-style game like say FlyFF or Rohan Online or something; if you go in with the right friends, though, it can be a blast

Posted by Klarth

[quote]I remember my first impressions of the site were: Klarth is a creep
not that I disagree, but what brought you to this conclusion

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Iron Koala: -30 to all stats.

True story.

Posted by maian

point of thread: Maple Story is for huge faggots

THANKS FOR KILLING THE GUNBOUND GOLDEN AGE, GUYS

and now gunbound is just pretty terrible lol

Posted by Linkman

I blame coro

for real this time :(

also sniper.

I do miss those days. The "Vegans" name itself was also enjoyable. It seemed like anytime we had a Gunbound session, not only was it easy to get 6-8 people to play at almost any point in the day, but we'd be asked if we were actually Vegans and in some cases, even flamed. We'd pretend to be vegans too. Oh man, good times. Too bad ijji ruined Gunbound.

Posted by maian

Gawd, GB days were awesome. I never understood how Maple Story replaced it in any degree. :( And we also had those random non-VGC Vegans, like fricknhippie. It was always so easy to get Gunbound together, and always so awesome because you can pretty much always have open conversation.

Posted by Aesthetic

I met Speedfreak at a message board called Cheats2k back in '03. He was ranting about how he just left this horrible place and that he was never going back because all the people there were complete dicks. After a bit of prodding for the url, he conceded, but with fair warning: "Beware of Fate and Rayden!"

It was like seeing a door with "WARNING: NEVER OPEN" scrawled on it. You gotta open it. So, I joined.

dragonslayer87: Made introduction. Noticed as grammatically-correct newbie.

Pianoforte: Befriended Reprisal (as much as anyone could). Entered Intelligence Board. Noticed people like Soul Calibur, CarelessPisces, Amy Rose!!!!!, and Raptor, but just stuck to the occasional flaming on the Flame Board and sarcastic comments. Read a lot, got to respecting people such as coromoro, Zargathos, Linko_16, Mrkatana, Spammiekins, Linkman101, and Xenogenesis.

Aesthetic: After an 8-month stint, or something like that, I came back to vb3 with this name, and stayed. Some recognized me as Pianoforte, everyone else just started to get to know me. Posted some pictures, got cozy with a couple members, blahblahblah. Moved to Virginia and just stopped posting after awhile. Focusing on my job, my place, my friends here, while still trying to be there for my family in NY.

And... I'm listening to Christmas music, and lost my train of thought. I'm done.

Posted by Klarth

[quote] I'm listening to Christmas music
[b]AMERICAAAAAAAA[/B]

Posted by Linkman

Quoting maian: Gawd, GB days were awesome. I never understood how Maple Story replaced it in any degree. :( And we also had those random non-VGC Vegans, like fricknhippie. It was always so easy to get Gunbound together, and always so awesome because you can pretty much always have open conversation.

It was a lot of freak mistakes happening at once.

First, Gunbound was upgrading from Thor's Hammer to World Champion. Second, sniper had started recruiting for Maple Story beta and I believe ended up getting a few to try it. Lastly, sniper and coromoro got banned for hacking and because the Vegans was started by coromoro, the guild was locked and no one could join it anymore.

Quoted post: AMERICAAAAAAAA

Time to bust our the Trans-Siberian Orchestra soon. ****, christmas came up quick.

Posted by Linkman

YEAH! I got my tickets for November 30th. Gonna be kickass!

I'm bringing a camera this time. I'll post pics, and maybe video. Depends on the quality.

Posted by Klarth

I feel like a homo listening to TSO any other time of the year!

Except the Beethoven album

Which makes me feel like a homo all year round

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this year's been hecka quick

seems like only yesterday i was buyin COD4

Posted by Tyler Durden

? (Vicious Grin?) - Originally I joined in late 02' (possibly just as a guest for a while, don't really recall at the moment- old age), early 03' (?), forgot account/information, lost account along with email to which I registered account. So I stopped coming for a couple years. I was more than likely a troll at this time and probably even got my own *** banned for posting out of control.

Sadistic Grin - Joined on January 28th, of 2004 (my bd). Don't know why I rejoined. I think it was because my life was boringly dull atm and my then live-in girlfriend was getting on everyone of my last nerves, and I was over worked and over stressed because not only did I have to work 16 hours a day during our overtime season, but I was doing heavy industrial labor as a Front end loader operator and Rail Car loader. But yeah, I rejoined in 04' after a long period of absence and goneness.. Hated the rep system then, with all that RPG'ish crap going on with it. How ****ing gay was all that bull****?

DownTheSun - Changed it during the Mixman's early stages of VGC initiations, which I kept with this name up until he became some other name, then Oforia. Don't really recall it's stint either, because I went through a brief period of absence then to. All during my transition from being with a total ****, to being single again and moving 300 miles away from said ************.

Tyler Durden - I made this change later on in 06', possibly on the verge of 07'. It was when Oforia become a total dick and my own personal hero and I faked his death (poorly) through the help of Wikipedia. Also tag-teamed (gangbanged) Iris with Ofo on a couple episodes of "Is This Your *****?!" Which occurred mid 07'.. I don't remember.

edit: Does anyone remember when I became the self-proclaimed "Bane of VGC"?