If there were actual alternate costumes...

Posted by maian

It is here that I resume my faggotry and make another what-if thread so we can dream about what could've been and wait for it not to happen in the next game.

So, this is pretty straightforward. I know a lot of people, including me, would've loved to see actual alternate costumes in Brawl that aren't stupid recolors. And yes, more than Wario. Here's some I would like. And yes, I do realize some of these are pretty much out of the question even IF they had alternate costumes. But hey, why not?

Mario:
-Dr. Mario: This would, for the most part, please the people who were displeased about his removal. And, why not?
-Racoon Mario: Classic.
-Sunshine Mario: idk, I liked Sunshine. I think it'd be fun to play with a short sleeved, FLUDD'd Mario.
-Cape Mario: My favorite version of Mario. And maybe it'd make the cape move less awkward if he always had it on.

Yoshi:
-Boshi: Or uh, whatever his name was. Blue SMRPG Yoshi.

Snake:
-Big Boss: RAAAAGH HOW HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TO SLAP A SIMPLE EYEPATCH ONTO SNAKE'S CHARACTER MODEL? In any case, if we can dream, I would've loved to see a Big Boss version of Snake as he appeared in MGS3. Not only does his face much more resemble Naked Snake's (Yes, they are different), his camos are all ripped from MGS3 as well. Why not just make a Big Boss version?
-Metal Gear Solid 1 Snake: Brawl version is pretty much MGS2 Snake. While I do prefer that, it would've been interesting to see the MGS1 version. Younger, shaven, and short hair.
-Old Snake: Seriously out of the question, since MGS4 wasn't even out when Brawl came out (though it does have Gekko), but gawd that'd be awesome.

Ganondorf:
-OOT Version: Just because.
-Toon Ganondorf: An extremely drastic difference, and definitely not probable, but Toon Ganondorf was awesome. Enough said. Ideally, they should just make a new character out of him. A duel sword moveset would be pretty rad.

Olimar:
-Louie: That was his name, right? Whatever. The Pikmin 2 guy. It's not like it'd be hard to do, seeing as how Olimar doesn't talk or anything.
-The President: Same case.

Pikachu:
-Pichu: Another way to still include Pichu in the game, and not his crappy moveset. Not that I actually like Pichu, but y'know.
-Raichu: Now I would really love this. Say what you will, but Raichu is simply way cooler than Pikachu in pretty much every way. How rad it would be to have a costume of it.

Fox:
-Assault look: Because it's just so much better than the faggy Command look.

Falco: See Fox

Link:
-OOT Version: Yes, Twilight Princess Link does look cooler. Won't deny that. But I'd still like to see good ol' OOT Link, remastered.
-LTTP/"Classic" Version: Because it would be awesome.

Toon Link:
-Young Link: Again, very far fetched, and kind of contradictory to the name (Though they still should've just named him Young Link again), but I would love to see Young Link given the Twilight Princess treatment, kind of like Sheik. Whether it be a young rendition of TP Link, or traditional Young Link remade with TP's style, I'd love it.
-Pajama Link: Come on, who didn't love him in WW?
-Minish Cap Link: Because I'd lol

Samus:
-Dark Suit: Speaks for itself. Awesome looking suit.
-Light Suit: Same as Dark Suit.
-PED Suit: Metroid Prime 3 Samus? Yes.
-Fusion Suit: Orange and yellow or blue and yellow, I don't care. It's armored Samus' most unique look, and really awesome in my opinion.

Peach:
-Sunshine Peach: See: Sunshine Mario
-Daisy: Yes, there is a Daisy coloration, but if there were actually alternate costumes, they might as well go all out and completely make a Daisy.
-"Sport" Peach: Just because it's pretty common now.

Sonic:
-Shadow: Yes, he's a huge faggot, but why not?
-Silver: Again, huge faggot.

And now I'm tired so I'm ending this post on a whim and going to bed! BUT THROW OUT YOUR IDEAS LOL

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting maian: Fox:
-Assault look: Because it's just so much better than the faggy Command look.

Falco: See Fox

I hope this is a joke.

Anyway,

Kirby - Beam Kirby, Fire Kirby, or any other cool hats. They could just be replaced when he copies somebody. Other than that, I would say Gooey except the method he uses to copy isn't the same - a quick flick of the tongue rather than a vacuum. Though that little detail could change without hurting anything.

Luigi - Mr. L

Ness - Poo? Might be kind of a stretch, but since most of the PSI's Smash-Ness uses don't belong to him in Earthbound anyway it could exist.

Pokemon Trainer - Trainers from other games.

Zero Suit Samus - Classic outfit, the one you get for <3hours in Super Metroid.

EDIT - On the other hand, scratch Gooey and Poo. Making them into completely different characters doesn't seem like a great idea (Other than Pokemon Trainer, who sits outside of battle anyway). The only time it could work is when the two characters are basically the same exact thing, like Olimar and Louie, Sonic and Shadow, Peach and Daisy, or Snake and Big Boss, as maian suggested.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Lucas should have an alternate costume that makes him Kumatora. She's way more badass than he is, anyway. Or one that turns him into Claus, but ginger Lucas is already pretty close to that.

Honestly, I kind of would have liked to see the Assault costumes as alts for the Starfox crew, even if they were totally gay. At least it isn't the Adventures costumes. Also, one of Fox's alternate costumes could have turned him into Krystal. 8)

Posted by Breakman

Oh man, I've had a bunch of ideas like this. Like, not only 'totally alternate costumes but still the exact same or an extremely similar character' a la Wario Ware Wario/Classic Wario, but also giving slight, SLIGHT differences in gameplay to each suit (i.e. how maian mentioned cape mario having an easier time with the cape and maybe other slight advantages like a higher jump height, but maybe slightly less endurance or something to offset it) -- and that way, we could have total clones like Fox and Falco sit in one spot and be pickable a la Zelda/Shiek in the player window. And we could easily bring back guys like Roy, Dr. Mario and Pichu. And we could have awesome stuff like Mr. L and Ninten. And of course, were, say, Mega Man to be in SSB4, it'd be easy to slap in Proto Man without going overboard. Oooooh.

Though I'm sure that'd make things kind of complicated in a way as pretty much every character would be stuffed with clones and costumes you'd have to pick after picking the character in question initially and blah blah blah, it's a start.

Fox-and-Falco-aren't-clones-RAGE. [spoiler]But them sitting in the same spot sounds pretty hot[/spoiler]

Posted by Breakman

Quoting David M. Awesome: Fox-and-Falco-aren't-clones-RAGE. [spoiler]But them sitting in the same spot sounds pretty hot[/spoiler]

It would be nice, wouldn't it?

I'd like to be able to get rid of 'clones' altogether; if Wolf is in the next he should be 'luigi-tized' even moreso, and if Falco doesn't go the path I just mentioned they should do SOMETHING to make his playstyle more unique. There's no reason on EARTH Ganondorf should play anything whatsoever like Capt. Falcon, it still makes me scratch my head when I think that they actually allowed that to STILL go on on Brawl. And as much as I love Ness and Lucas, unless a Ninten/Ness/Lucas option were available as per my last post, I'd say replace one of them with another Mother character with different play mechanics i.e. Lucas with Kuma. Or somehow make them more different than they are. Even if almost all of their A moves are completely different, characters having the same specials that aren't, like, Mario and Luigi, bugs the heck out of me. And their specials work SO much differently from each other.. if there MUST be clones, that's how it should be. I realize that's how it is for the most part in Brawl, but I wish it were even moreso.

And no two characters should have the same Final Smash. Oh my gosh, no PK Rockin' OR PK Love? You gotta be kidding me.

You know Ken is too much like Ryu. They should really replace him with a different character.

Posted by Zeta

I would fix this grave error.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/metalsonic.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Iris

Yeah, Sonic doesn't really have logical color changes. Just make him into different Sonic characters, they all have pretty much the same moves, so it's the next best thing to actually having the other characters.

I was hoping Dark Zelda would be more like Dark Link or look like the classic Impa, with a Sheik switch to OoT Impa. Also, puppet Zelda would have been amazing.

I agree with a full blown Daisy costume, as well as a better wedding costume, sports costume, and sunshine costume for Peach.

Mario should've been doctor Mario, tanooki suit, frog suit, all of that. Same with Luigi, save for the doctor part.

Link's colored tunics should've actually looked like the TP incarnations. Zora blue > blue, Rupee armor > red or gold tunic.

Pokemon Trainer obviously needed new trainers.

Posted by Linko_16

The problem I would have with taking similar characters from the same series and using them as clones/costume-changes is that it's a waste of what could be a cool original character otherwise. For instance, Tails or Knuckles (or even Metal Sonic, fuuuuck yeah) are different enough from Sonic, especially these days, to warrant an original moveset if they're going to be included at all. Especially considering how Sonic is famous for the Spin Dash and the only one (besides Shadow) capable of the Homing Attack in Sonic games, so using Tails or Knuckles as costume changes would not only be a waste, it wouldn't make complete sense. Fan-service with no substance.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Although not really an alt costume, Luigi should get a vacuum.

Posted by O.T.L

Link: you can choose to wear OoT Link or TP Link red Links get to wear the mirror shield and reflect lasers and stuff.

Diddy: could have a whole diffrent set of colors with Dixy Kongs hair.

Donkey kong is cool.

Sonic: His skin would completely change color to a solid color. Red, green, ect.

I'm pretty satisfied with everyone elses costumes, that or I dont care for them.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting O.T.L: red Links get to wear the mirror shield and reflect lasers and stuff.

Bahahahaha

Basically copypasta maian's list for me. Especially Pajama Link.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not a costume change but replace Lucaria with Mewtwo.

yeah.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yes, this. ^^[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

is Lucaria the female form of Lucario?

too much of a ****ty character to be male.

Posted by Alastor

Almost forgot... James McCloud outfit for Fox. SUNGLASSES!

Posted by Breakman

or 'fox after you do lots of cool stuff in starfox 64 so he gets to wear sunglasses'

and david, Mario and Luigi are the Ken and Ryu of SSB; I wish, aside from those almost-not-even-clones-anymore clones, we didn't have to deal with any more, seeing as how character-driven a series SSB is.

though i know you freaking love falco and would have no say in the matter unless he were included in some way, it'd be cool if he were actually his own character and all. ESPECIALLY final smash, lol.

He is his own character, ****it. ;~;

Posted by syndrome

I would have liked some of the character costumes to look like their classic NES versions, complete with cheap pixelated weapon effects. Particularly Mario, Samus and Donkey Kong.

BIKINIS FOR ALL THE FEMALE CHARACTERS

Posted by maian

all three of 'em

Posted by Alastor

SSB4 = MORE TITS

Seriously, make Lyn playable. Then make like at least 5 more chicks.

Posted by O.T.L

SUPER SMASHHH BROTHERSS TITSSSSSSSSSS.

Posted by Alastor

I'd buy ten copies.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;896768]BIKINIS FOR ALL THE FEMALE CHARACTERS
and ganondorf

and **** you maian, you're forgetting Nana and Marth.

ganon's alt costume is a gerudo woman in a bikini

Posted by Zeta

Mr. Speedo and Watch.

Wouldn't you just be putting more clothes on him?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

marth should have a roy alt. costume, jesus

roy was ****ing gay.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

did he have a hairband and a girl's name?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

well, marth looks like a girl so it works.

and how is marth a girls name? stupid scots.

though they both suck. should just be ike and lyn

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

martha

you can't just add a letter and be all SEE IT'S A GIRLS NAME

that's not how it works.

Posted by Alastor

I kinda wish they'd brought him back.

Though Ike is way more "Roy" than Roy was, if that makes sense.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: though they both suck. should just be ike and lyn

this.

I SO ****ING WANTED LYN IN THE GAME. Seriously, the game needed more vag, kinda surprising she just got stuck as an assist.

Posted by maian

imagining jigglypuff in a bikini makes me hot

could be a dude jiggly, so you might be gay

Posted by maian

only for jiggly

and snake

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: could be a dude jiggly, so you might be gay

Jiggly is one of the Pokemon that can only be female.

Posted by Alastor

Don't think so, senpai.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/039.shtml

I know my pokemon, linko buddy

Posted by Linko_16

Whatever, Mr. "Lucaria."

Anyway, that makes even less sense than Machop being able to be female.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gotta breed somehow, buddy

How many Pokemon are there that are exclusively male? I don't think there's many.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Linko_16:
Anyway, that makes even less sense than Machop being able to be female.

do you even realize how flat chicks get when they body build enough (mostly referring to machoke and machamp here)

and david, the only one i can immediately think of is tauros--not even mr. mime is male-only from what i know

Like this?

[IMG]http://www.musclehack.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/woman_abs.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Quoting David M. Awesome: How many Pokemon are there that are exclusively male? I don't think there's many.

I can only think of... like, four. I know there's more than that, but not many. Nidoran♂, Nidorino, Nidoking and Latios.

Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ each have unique Pokedex entires, therefore they're unique Pokemon

Pikachu's a dude. Tail gives it away. No way to tell for Jiggly, though.

Pokemon with female counterparts do not count.

Posted by Alastor

They have their own Dex entries, ergo they're unique Pokemon.

DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Breakman: do you even realize how flat chicks get when they body build enough (mostly referring to machoke and machamp here)

I was actually referring to full frontal humanoid nudity.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: I was actually referring to full frontal humanoid nudity.

ugh, guh **** jesus christ man that's disgusting. ****.

Posted by Linko_16

Tell that to Nintendo.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Linko_16: I was actually referring to full frontal humanoid nudity.

but cartoon people don't have no-no spots

and yeah, dan's list + tauros are the only ones in existence that are completely male-only, I think. there's stuff like mewtwo that's obviously male and only technically one member of the species but all legendaries are supposed to be lolgenderless though that's really only to eliminate breeding in the games more than serious canon i'd think

Posted by Gargomon251

Without reading every other post...

Fusion Suit Samus
Cosmic Mario
Mr. L
Roy (as Ike)
Shiny variations of ALL pokemon
Black and white yoshi
Leaf, Krys, Brandon (pokemon trainers)

Maybe I'll think of more later.

Posted by Breakman

roy would make more sense as a marth recolor considering that's basically what he was in the first place

though i just got a couple other cool ideas; a pikachu with a heart tail so it can be a giiiiiiiiirl, a ZSS skin that makes her look like the Justin Bailey samus from metroid 1, and raccoon suit mario (with a suitably changed side+b)

Posted by Linko_16

Heart tail? Girl Pikachus have a little cut in their tail.

And yeah, if anyone would have a Roy costume, I imagine it would be Marth, whose moveset is the same as his.

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Linko_16: Heart tail? Girl Pikachus have a little cut in their tail.

I hate when people insist that the brawl pikachu (as well as the anime one) is male simply because of the tail. before DP, there was no gender dimorphism. So why would they suddenly change the character model after all that time? I think they just stayed with it for consistency, regardless of whether they were male or female. Besides, the pokemon in brawl are just supposed to be representatives of their species, not any specific pokemon.

Now that I'm mentioning it, I don't believe any pokemon in Smash have a specific species, not even mewtwo or lucario who "speak". It just bugs me that some people automatically call Jigglypuff a "she" just because it's cute, even with no evidence of gender whatsoever.

----------------
Now playing: Furries in a Blender - I Feel...G...A...B...B...E...R... (VulpVibe Radio)
via FoxyTunes

Posted by maian

...What else are we going to call Jigglypuff? It? He? Despite the GENDER COMPLEXITIES of Pokemon, Jigglypuff is Pink, has a girly puff of hair, and big girly anime eyes, sounds like a girl, and is named Jigglypuff. I seriously don't think 95% of the people who play Smash are thinking about the gender of their pokemans. And Pikachu is also distinctly guyish in this one, especially since all his alternates are derived from male trainers, whereas Jiggly's are all from females.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Gargomon251: I hate when people insist that the brawl pikachu (as well as the anime one) is male simply because of the tail. before DP, there was no gender dimorphism. So why would they suddenly change the character model after all that time? I think they just stayed with it for consistency, regardless of whether they were male or female. Besides, the pokemon in brawl are just supposed to be representatives of their species, not any specific pokemon.

Now that I'm mentioning it, I don't believe any pokemon in Smash have a specific species, not even mewtwo or lucario who "speak". It just bugs me that some people automatically call Jigglypuff a "she" just because it's cute, even with no evidence of gender whatsoever.

So I take it you neglected to read our entire conversation regarding Pokemon genders, all on that very page, before you made this post.

Anyway, saying that having no notch in the tail means it's not female just means you're free to assume each one is whatever gender you want anyway (going back to Red/Blue if we're acting all "back in the good old days" about it) so no reason to get hung up about it.

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting maian: ...What else are we going to call Jigglypuff? It? He? Despite the GENDER COMPLEXITIES of Pokemon, Jigglypuff is Pink, has a girly puff of hair, and big girly anime eyes, sounds like a girl, and is named Jigglypuff. I seriously don't think 95% of the people who play Smash are thinking about the gender of their pokemans. And Pikachu is also distinctly guyish in this one, especially since all his alternates are derived from male trainers, whereas Jigglys are all from females.

Are you aware that Jigglypuff still have a 25% chance of being male? This is not a forgone conclusion. It's LIKELY, but not guaranteeed to be female. And most the official info calls any pokemon "it" unless their genders are specific like Nidoqueen.

by the way stereotypes much?

Quoted post: ...What else are we going to call Jigglypuff? It? He?

It.

Posted by Breakman

jigglypuff's a girl because all its alternate costumes have been bows and girlish headgear and it's even in some 'girls only' event in melee or brawl if i remember right (too lazy to look it up)

pikachu's definitely a guy because, as stated, all its alternate costumes in brawl are male trainer headgear and IF it were female, in any game AFTER dp i actually DO think they'd change the tail

and yes, linko, heart tail! it's supposed to be shaped like a heart at the end, not simply be a random notch, from what I've always thought.

also lol @ the idea of mewtwo/lucario in smash being female
mewtwo's technically genderless in the games but i'm prettttty sure it's supposed to be 'male' outside of the 'legendary pokemon can't breed so they're genderless' standard, and the Lucario in Brawl's supposed to be the one from the anime movie i'm pretttty sure which was most definitely male, though there can be female ones in the games

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Breakman: jigglypuff's a girl because all its alternate costumes have been bows and girlish headgear and it's even in some 'girls only' event in melee or brawl if i remember right (too lazy to look it up)

pikachu's definitely a guy because, as stated, all its alternate costumes in brawl are male trainer headgear and IF it were female, in any game AFTER dp i actually DO think they'd change the tail

and yes, linko, heart tail! it's supposed to be shaped like a heart at the end, not simply be a random notch, from what I've always thought.

also lol @ the idea of mewtwo/lucario in smash being female
mewtwo's technically genderless in the games but i'm prettttty sure it's supposed to be 'male' outside of the 'legendary pokemon can't breed so they're genderless' standard, and the Lucario in Brawl's supposed to be the one from the anime movie i'm pretttty sure which was most definitely male, though there can be female ones in the games

*coughstereotypescough*

BTW since when are any of Pikachu's outfits specifically male? And what trainer wore blue goggles?

Posted by Ant

****ing lol at this guy calling them sterotypes.

LINK IS A GIRL GUYS! I DON'T CARE HOW ****ING DEEP THE VOICE IS OR IF IT LOOKS LIKE A GUY! COULD BE A GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW STOP STEREOTYPING ***

Posted by Iris

Only men use swords.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Gargomon251: *coughstereotypescough*

BTW since when are any of Pikachu's outfits specifically male? And what trainer wore blue goggles?

I think the goggles are from Digimon? They soo look like Wargreymon's owners goggles. Well thats what I think.

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Ant:
LINK IS A GIRL GUYS! I KNOW BY HOW ****ING HIGH THE VOICE IS AND IT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!

What you meant to say.

Posted by maian

Yeah, calling Jiggly's clearly female traits "sterotypes" is the stupidest thing I've heard. I mean, what does she have? A bow, a summer gardening straw hat, a FEMALE TRAINER'S hat, and whatever else she has, which all happen to be girly. But, I'm sure Jiggly's still a dude because the Pokedex says there's a 25% chance of it happening.

snake is a girl beards are just a guy stereotype btw

Jiggly's red colouration is a hibiscus flower.

That is the only manly colouration. Hibiscus flowers are manly as hell, **** you.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Only men use swords.

That wouldn't had been true if they put Lyn in the game instead of gayboy Marth. UGH. THAT ****ES ME OFF SO MUCH!!!

They should have put Hector in, guys.

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting maian: Yeah, calling Jiggly's clearly female traits "sterotypes" is the stupidest thing I've heard. I mean, what does she have? A bow, a summer gardening straw hat, a FEMALE TRAINER'S hat, and whatever else she has, which all happen to be girly. But, I'm sure Jiggly's still a dude because the Pokedex says there's a 25% chance of it happening.

snake is a girl beards are just a guy stereotype btw

Straw hat is worn by males. The nightcap is worn by kirby. Stereotypes or not, effeminate does not mean female. And the voice is a non-issue. Pikachu is voiced by a female, and boys have high pitched voices.

In addition, I never said Jiggs was a guy. I only said that it's not 100% guaranteed to be a she.

Posted by Breakman

jigglypuff's a ****ing girl pikachu's a ****ing dude jesus christ kill yourself

and the goggles are from pichu in melee fyi

Posted by O.T.L

lol in ssb pikachu only wore different colored party hats.

Every day was a party back then.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, you can push all you want that Pika and Jiggly could be either gender, but you know that they were developed with the intention of Pika as a boy and Jiggly as a girl for the one and only reason that that's what genders they are in the show. I mean, come on, that's the only reason Pokemon say their names, etc.

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Linko_16: that's what genders they are in the show.

:rolleyes:

Posted by Slade

Every fourth time I play Brawl jigglypuff is a guy. I say things like "Good job, sport!" after the match instead of the usual "d'awww look at her sleeping~ =^.^="

I get your point, gargomon, but since pokemon as a franchise wasn't created so people could be annoyed by other people for not openly and visibly acknowledging every possible gender for every representation of each pokemon, I am adding you to my ignore list. tell poco I said hi

Posted by Breakman

why is gargo so convinced they're not the genders they obviously are

i mean it's kid stuff it's not like they're trying to make it super complicated or ambiguous

he actually derepped me over this lollllllllll

okay gargo i give in mario's a girl and samus is most definitely a robot

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Gargomon251: ...
:rolleyes:

OH MY, MY ARGUMENT IS REVOKED.

Posted by S

Wow. Gargomon, quit being a defensive moron. There is a massive difference between a stereotype and an inference. Brawl is guilty of nothing besides basic inference.

And **** yeah, Hector would've been a great alt costume for Ike. And Lyn > Marth in every way possible. If they gave Lyn his move set and stats, she'd probably have been my main.

Lyn x Hector 4ever

Posted by Gargomon251

Quoting Breakman:
he actually derepped me over this lolllllllll

REP

SERIOUS BUSINESS

also in b4 OMGWTF LOPUNNY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE MALE

Posted by Linko_16

JUST BECAUSE THE LOPUNNY IN THE NEXT SMASH BROS HAS A DRESS AS AN ALTERNATE COLOR DOES NOT MEAN IT'S A GIRL GUYS JESUS.

Posted by maian

I don't understand why when people see humans wearing tanktops and miniskirts they just assume it's a girl. Why do people do that? They're so stupid.

It could always be a drag queen, I guess, but that's uncomfortable to think about.

Posted by Gargomon251

straw hat =/= dress

btw in The Anime, guys wear dresses from time to time. Ash has, James has, and even pikachu has worn both male and female outfits at different times.

So your argument is that they might be cross-dressers and could therefore be either gender

Posted by maian

Wait a minute, what ARE you trying to even argue at all? If we say Pikachu is a girl, you say "NO THERE'S STILL A 25% CHANCE IT'S A GUY", and for some reason, I think that if we were to say it's a guy, you'd say "THERE'S NO WAY TO BE SURE I MEAN THERE'S A 75% CHANCE IT'S A GIRL"

Do you just think of it genderless or something? I know what we're trying to prove, but it just seems like you're trying to prove us wrong.

Posted by #061402

Quest of a lifetime; prove DA'ers wrong.

How sad that he was banned. Now we won't have a trolling drama queen for yet another while. :(

Posted by Alastor

I'm surprised it took that long, to be honest.

Can I just delete all of that dude's posts?

Posted by maian

No. Because they're funny.

too late. deleted them more or less after I typed that.