Halloween

Posted by Fate

I'm going to be a Silent Hill 2 nurse, face mask and all. Will post pics. I will be wearing it to work in an edited version since the skirt is really short and the cleavage is really low and we're not allowed to wear masks. It'll still be SICK, though, so I'm going to follow through with it. The costume took me forever to make, but I've still got to do the colors by tomorrow.

What are you guys doing?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Should've gone with the Marcus/Dom thing. Would've been hilarious.

As for me, taking the lazy way out and wearing a hooded robe/cloak with a group of friends. Simple and effective.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I was going to dress up in all Green Bay packers gear and be "an *******" for halloween, but I'm Indiana Jones instead

Posted by Ant

I was thinking of being a banana.

If I felt like spending 150 bux on a costume though I'd go with the gorilla outfit. Either way, banana is cool too.

Posted by Linko_16

I was planning to be Wario, but the perfect motorcycle half-helmet that I ordered, as it turned out, did not ship the day that I ordered it, but rather a few days later, so my Halloween costume is going to depend heavily on whether that even gets here on time.

Posted by Crazy K

I was thinking about painting my face as the Joker, because I'm a total fag like that, But idk yet.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Doctor Who. Guess which one.

I'm botching the suit a little bit and going with gray pinstripes instead of brown, seeing as I already have a gray suit and I don't want to have to spend 100 dollars on clothes for a costume this year.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

working on halloween night, sighhhhh

Posted by Klarth

Buying Fallout 3, seeing Quantum of Solace, playing drinking games with friends into the small hours.

Currently making a playlist for the night; so far all I've decided on is Helloween, Pain, Iced Earth and Uriah Heep.

Quoted post: Buying Fallout 3, seeing Quantum of Solace

That's actually a pretty good halloween right there.

Posted by Slade

You costume dresser-uppers better post some pics. especially those whose costumes involve "cleavage" and "gorilla suits"

Not sure what I'm doing yet... Just found out I'm going on a trip tomorrow, so I think we're going to dress up then sit in a van for a few hours. Don't have a plan yet, but if worst comes to worst I'll be a masked guy with a cape.

Posted by maian

I don't even know what I'm being. :(

Normally, when I don't, I resort to our pirate gear, because amongst all the Halloween crap my family has collected over the years, we have some pretty sick, legit looking pirate crap.

I wanted to be something from MGS, though. :cookie: Don't look and/or have the stuff for Snake, and Raiden would be extremely hard. I was thinking maybe Liquid Snake, but I'd have to go shirtless in the cold. And I'm not buff. >_>

Be Big Boss. If you've got pirate stuff you should already have an eye patch available.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting maian: I was thinking maybe Liquid Snake, but I'd have to go shirtless in the cold. And I'm not buff. >_>

lol trick or treating

Posted by Shade

Can't do anything because I have to drive three hours to a testing site to take some exam for college scholarship money.

"hey david im havin a party you should come"

"can't I gotta take a test"

"lol you loser"

:(

Posted by junior senior

you can't dress up for school?

Posted by #061402

Man, I haven't dressed up since I was ten or eleven. Kinda outgrew it.

Posted by Fate

Outgrew it? How so? In size?

Posted by junior senior

last time i wore a costume was in 6th grade. ever since then i just make t-shirts

Posted by Shade

I just put on a mask whenever I have to, and I'm good to go.

Posted by Dexter

Karl Ruprect Kroenen.

hahahaha, outgrowing halloween. what a loser

so yeah, picked up five robes for me and my friends. Surprisingly badass quality. Just thick enough and with good quality fabric and this worn brown grey colour with huge hoods.

gonna look so ****ing lame, can't wait.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'll probably be working late. And since I work early the next day I won't be trick or treating. :( I did carve a pumpkin today though!

Posted by maian

Quoting cat sauce: lol trick or treating

good point lol

I totally forgot I have no Halloween plans at all right now. Whatever they are, they probably aren't trick or treating!

Nonetheless, I'm being Dwight Schrute.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Fate: Outgrew it? How so? In size?

Where I'm from, only kids dress up.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, what do you guys say when some one answers da door??!!! That's right!!!

Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet,
give me something good to eat!
If you don't, I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear!

Posted by #061402

You go from candy-craving kid to rapist?

Posted by Fate

Quoting #061402: Where I'm from, only kids dress up.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/silentfate.png[/IMG]

Where you come from sucks.

Posted by Shade

Two thumbs up.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you look kinda like some quaker chick or john boyle's wife or something, still awesome though

also, my halloween experience:

'fallout 3 is great fu- SOMEBODY GET THE DOOR!!! fuuuuuck gotta go answer the door' x1000

then at work:

'what are you supposed to be' x500
'wow, that mask is really scary... wait that's your face bahahahaha' x500

Posted by Shade

I worked on a world history project on Cortes for five hours, then played tennis for one hour. Not a good ratio of hours. Now I get to drive three hours to a college to take some silly scholarship test. Good halloween **** yeah.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Fate: Where you come from sucks.

No, I quite like it that way. Worthless tradition.

Posted by Linko_16

So my helmet did not come today.

And according to the online tracking information provided by UPS, it has been in Phoenix for two days and has not been acted upon.

****ing ****ing **** stupid ****ing **** ****ers ****.

They're lucky I don't know where they're keeping it or I would ****ing drive there myself and steal it.

So what are you going to do?

Posted by Linko_16

Just be helmetless Wario. I mean, the moustache and denim jacket with that "HURRY UP" bomb on the back of it is going to be clue enough.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'm sure all the old ladies and housewives in your neighborhood will understand

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'oh look lydia, it's that boy who dressed up as a crimson pimp a few years ago!'

Posted by Klarth

I wore a bowler and a poncho

Whenever asked, I insisted I was Peruvian

Improv costume hell yes.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: i'm sure all the old ladies and housewives in your neighborhood will understand

'oh look lydia, it's that boy who dressed up as a crimson pimp a few years ago!'

Nah, these days I do the manly thing and go to Halloween parties with friends who will understand and appreciate my amazing costumes.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the best costume that I saw all night was someone dressed like one of the superfans (da bears)

Posted by Klarth

I counted seventeen jokers

Posted by Crazy K

We only got 3 kids this year. So yeah, same as every year.

[quote=netman;896708]I counted seventeen jokers

Were any of them well done?

went out at ten, got home at four, one of my buddies I went with got crazy drunk and fought three guys and lost bad, ended up with a broken nose and finger.

It's surprising how funny it is to see a drunk guy fight in a heavy robe.

Was a good night.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my 7-year old cousin went trick or treating last night, got to a neighbour's house -

'tell us a joke and get some candy!'
'if you're asian before you go into the toilet and african when you come out, what are you when you're in the toilet?'
'WHAT'
'you're-a-pean!'
'GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE RACIST'

****ing hell

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I saw a trio taking pictures, Jesus, ***, and the Devil.

Jesus then beat us in pool. I told him to quit cheating.

The best joker costume i saw was the joker-nurse costume, and the guy pulled it off really well. I also danced with some girl in one of those cliche sexy-cop outfits with a tattoo on her tit. It was fun. Not really.

Halloween sucks when you get older, but I still enjoy it

Quoted post: my 7-year old cousin went trick or treating last night, got to a neighbour's house -

'tell us a joke and get some candy!'
'if you're asian before you go into the toilet and african when you come out, what are you when you're in the toilet?'
'WHAT'
'you're-a-pean!'
'GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE RACIST'

****ing hell

Scotland has halloween? holy ****

also, best costume I saw was this dude dressed as Optimus Prime. It was just made out of cardboard and wasn't that great looking, but when he'd go on his hands and knees the costume would collapse forward and all the pieces would form into the truck. It was ****ing awesome.

[quote=Linko_16;896699][COLOR=indigo]Nah, these days I do the manly thing and go to Halloween parties with friends who will understand and appreciate my amazing costumes.[/COLOR]

After you explain what it's supposed to be

Posted by Slade

Best costume I saw was Trogdor. It was done really well so that he was inside the suit/box with only one arm sticking out.

Posted by Ant

The Joker that showed up to our party was pretty good. And all the drama at the party I could have done without, but not my problem.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WHAT HAPPENED

Joker busted in demanding to see the batman

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

he just wanted to make a phone call

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: WHAT HAPPENED

girls got yelled at/offended.
guy fell and bashed the back of his head. was bleeding pretty hardcore but he didn't have to go to the hospital or anything.
another guy and girl had issues.
guy got punched in the face.

mostly just annoying things. but I was just sorta there, despite it being in my own house.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, i could never have a house party if there was alcohol involved

i'd just be in the corner protecting my xbox and **** from being smashed

Whoa, yeah. That's brave of you throwing a party in your own house. No way in hell would I do that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

GET AWAY FROM THAT

IT'S A LIMITED EDITION BOBBLEHEAD FROM A POPULAR ROLEPLAYING VIDEO GAME

I don't even like people in my room, let alone partying in it.

NO ONE TOUCH ANYTHING

Posted by Ant

none of my stuff was downstairs. no one went into my room so I didn't give a ****.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, what a lame party. no one got FUNKY WITH IT in a bedroom?

i broke a glass shelf at a house party once, oooops

Posted by Linko_16

I thankfully went all Halloween without seeing a single Joker costume.

Although at the party it was suggested we watch some movie with Heath Ledger in it and some girl was like "NO IF I WATCH THAT I'LL CRY BECAUSE HE'S DEAD." That was almost as bad.

That was a little bit silly.

By the way I scored that guy's phone number after I dropped you off.

Posted by ExoXile

Halloween is just a ****ty adaption of an ancient tradition where we give our thoughts to people who are dead.

YOU MOCK THAT TRADITION, I AM FILLED WITH DISGUST.

Also, yeah, Numbers, remember that one time I dressed up, sucky times.

Posted by Ant

I remember one girl was consoling another girl right behind me while I and a couple other people were watching Resident Evil, and I was talking about how perky Millia's nipples were. I then looked back and saw her crying on the other girls shoulder. I then kept talking about the perkiness of her nips and how you can see vag if you pause the movie at just the right time. I thought it was pretty funny.

Never broke anything at a party. Feels like a wasted childhood...

whoa, ****ing three posts in under a minute. mega ninjad

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;896985]Never broke anything at a party. Feels like a wasted childhood...you sure missed out buddy, nothing quite like giving away

KAPOW

Posted by ExoXile

How come you have it saved, X?
I don't even have it anymore.

And I'm equally as filled with disgust when I see it.

saved to ridicule you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it's actually still in member pictures and audio, easy to find

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;897020]saved to ridicule you
How would that ridicule me at all?

[quote=The X;897022]it's actually still in member pictures and audio, easy to find
Good thing you keep track of such things.

Quoted post: –noun
1. speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing; derision.
–verb (used with object)
2. to deride; make fun of.

you dated ugly beast, you thought ugly beast was beautiful. pointing it out and reminding you is ridicule.

Posted by ExoXile

No matter what you say, it will never change the fact that I thought she was attractive. :)
And if you think she wasn't, good for you.

I don't think you get how ridicule works.

Posted by ExoXile

I know how it works, but it seems you don't know how ineffective, or, **** right stupid ridiculing works.

Spoilers:
[spoiler]IT DOESN'T.[/spoiler]

Then you don't get how it works. lol

Posted by ExoXile

Fine, I don't lol. :)

Posted by maian

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/maian/dwightbadge.jpg[/IMG]

lol

Posted by Ant

this is gettin creepy.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

whoa so you guys broke up I take it

Posted by ExoXile

More like, she.
Over MSN, haven't heard from her since.

Which is the most retarded way of breaking up, ever.

YOU DON'T BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE BEEN IN A 3YR LONG RELATIONSHIP WITH OVER MSN, I MEAN, COME ON!

But yeah, it's cool now. :)

Posted by maian

I proposed to my gf via text

didn't go over too well

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting David M. Awesome: By the way I scored that guy's phone number after I dropped you off.

Was that before or after you buttraped him?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

maian's costume = pretty good

Posted by Klarth

THREAD IS SUDDENLY TERRIBLE

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE GHOSTBUSTERS WERE IN THE CLUB I WENT TO ON THE NIGHT

AND THE DJ PLAYED THE THEME AND SUDDENLY THE GIRLS WERE ALL OVER THEM

WHY WAS I NOT A GHOSTBUSTER

Posted by Fate

Joker nurse was bound to get more attention than a Ghostbuster, unless he was a really HOT Ghostbuster in which case you lose.

I'm really surprised on how my costume turned out pretty good.

Posted by Shade

pretty well

Also, lol at Exo still getting defensive about Heather.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Shade;897264]
The opposite, rather?

Posted by Shade

Read your posts on the second page a wee bit more carefully. You are on the defensive and on the urge of throwing a hissy fit

I wish I had a pet snake.

Posted by ExoXile

Defensive about her, how?
I don't care anymore, seriously.

She's hot, that's what I think.
Vamp and X are entitled to their own opinions.

Defensive? Yeah, sure.
Defensive about her? lol?

Posted by Shade

You were defensive. The subject was heather. Ergo, defensive about heather.

I didn't say in defense of.

Posted by #061402

Quoting maian: I proposed to my gf via text

didn't go over too well

Holy ****, dude.

Posted by Shade

Broke up with a girl over the phone once. Good times.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Shade: pretty well

actually, in her case, "pretty good" works. "Well" is an adverb, or means "healthy", while "good" is an adjective (or in some cases, a noun). She isn't modifying "turned" or even "turned-out" but giving a status of how the costume eventually was, which would be "good".

[quote=Linko_16;897213][COLOR=indigo]Was that before or after you buttraped him?[/COLOR]

After. :D

Posted by Fate

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: actually, in her case, "pretty good" works. "Well" is an adverb, or means "healthy", while "good" is an adjective (or in some cases, a noun). She isn't modifying "turned" or even "turned-out" but giving a status of how the costume eventually was, which would be "good".

My thought process was like this:

I could say "how well it turned out" or "turned out well" but... wtf, that makes no sense, my costume isn't a being to be "well" or whatever... It's a good costume so it turned out "pretty good" and not "well". "Well" would be my experience with the costume and creating it.

Posted by Klarth

itt ad hominem catfights and grammar fascism

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

itt netman continues a trend of being a cheeky noncontributor

Posted by Klarth

hey bj what were you for halloween

were you a man arguing on the internet

if so that is a really good costume

Posted by Ant

EPIC WIN!

Posted by Shade

Ant I will skin you alive and give your remains to buffalo bob. or bill. whatever his name was.

Quoting Fate: My thought process was like this:

I could say "how well it turned out" or "turned out well" but... wtf, that makes no sense, my costume isn't a being to be "well" or whatever... It's a good costume so it turned out "pretty good" and not "well". "Well" would be my experience with the costume and creating it.

That train of thought is far too long considering the subject was grammar on the internet.

Quoted post: Defensive about her, how?
I don't care anymore, seriously.

She's hot, that's what I think.
Vamp and X are entitled to their own opinions.

Defensive? Yeah, sure.
Defensive about her? lol?

jesus christ, facepalm

Posted by Ant

Quoting Shade: Ant I will skin you alive and give your remains to buffalo bob. or bill. whatever his name was

sorry, been wanting to say something like that for a longtime now.

Finally, photos from the party. Tenth Doctor. :D

[IMG]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v377/9/119/10055062/n10055062_42241350_6030.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v377/9/119/10055062/n10055062_42241356_7478.jpg[/IMG]

Linko, I'll get your photos for you whenever we hang out next.

That's actually a pretty sweet costume

Posted by Tyler Durden

The shoes seem a bit off..

The Doctor actually wears tennis shoes because he does so much *** **** running. His look a little better with his suit, but still a bit out of place.

they're fine

ninja'd

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's better than what I dressed up as..