A Serious Request

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

give me a one month ban if obama loses the election on tuesday.

i'm serious.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

All right, but why?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

not sure, just pretty confident he'll win

Posted by Linkman

You got it.

I'll have something to take my anger out on before I begin making plans to move out of country.

I think everyone is pretty confident he'll win. Unless americans get to the polls and realise "wait, he's black" it's nigh impossible for him to lose.

Posted by Linkman

Pretty much. It mostly has to do with the fact that he's a democrat. People are basically fed up with how badly republicans have raped this country.

Posted by cool gamer dad

once upon a time my dad was a pretty moderate guy torn between McCain and Obama.

One day he got fed up and voted McCain and voted straight-ticket Republican on the state issues. Except on prop 8, he doesn't really care if gay dudes wanna hook up.

Now like, every day he listens to Rush Limbaugh and is like YES, HE IS SO RIGHT and gets ****ed and is like UR GAY SHUT UP when someone on the radio says anything even remotely center-left.

What happened? Maybe he's just trying to convince himself he made the right choice because he was so torn initially.

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]I'll give Obama the (unfortunate) victory, but McCain will take the south. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Klarth

Enjoy your one month ban

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I voted today. I voted for....John McCain. I'm basically fed up with how badly democRATS have raped this country. :D

A vote for Osama Bin Laden is a vote for tax increases and more government spending. A vote for John McCain is a vote for less taxes and less government spending!! :D:D:D

Posted by Ant

I really doubt the the idea of McCain making less government spending. What with bushy and his spending habits.

Posted by #061402

Wait, what? The election can't be already?

Posted by Linko_16

I'm telling you guys.

It was a prophecy.

Posted by Stalolin

alastor isn't old enough to be mccain

Posted by Kutlass

the REAL question here is not whether obama will WIN, it's how long he will have to enjoy his VICTORY before he gets SHOT for being an outspoken BLACK!

Posted by misogenie

Let Obama win and if he can make chessmove-like decisions with precision then your vote would not be wasted. But if he fails then McCain would get good marks to repair Obama's damage before McCain makes his move. Only to find out later that the damage could take longer until the next election for a new unknown newcomer to take both Obama and McCain. :cool:

Posted by David M. Awesome

I was going to vote Republican, but then I realised that it was John McCain and not John McClane. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=0r8hhShMyZw]0r8hhShMyZw[/youtube]

mccain 08

Posted by syndrome

Quoting Kaptain Kutlass: the REAL question here is not whether obama will WIN, it's how long he will have to enjoy his VICTORY before he gets SHOT for being an outspoken BLACK!

He's not black, he's biracial :-P

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting #061402: Wait, what? The election can't be already?

November 4th is just da deadline for voting!!! All registered voters in Oregon got their ballets over a week ago.

Posted by syndrome

Absentee ballots FTW.

But I hope they actually count those things. :(

Posted by UncleYaris

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/1zf3d34.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]Yes I know that it says McCain, but I did that on purpose...its a play on words.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Quoted post: He's not black, he's biracial :-P

All people care about is skin colour, and in that regard he's black. Plus, they've already foiled an assassination plot, and he hasn't even been elected yet.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting syndrome: Absentee ballots.

Not in Oregon. 100% of registered voters get them by mail a few weeks before da election.

Posted by Iris

Why couldn't it have been Obama v Clinton?!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting WackoHater: er, I voted today. I voted for....John McCain. I'm basically fed up with how badly democRATS have raped this country. :D

A vote for Osama Bin Laden is a vote for tax increases and more government spending. A vote for John McCain is a vote for less taxes and less government spending!! :D:D:D

i wish i could hate you to death

Posted by Shade

But you can't because you love him so very, very much.

Posted by #061402

Quoting WackoHater: November 4th is just da deadline for voting!!! All registered voters in Oregon got their ballets over a week ago.

Huh, look at that. I need to keep up with these things.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting WackoHater: Not in Oregon. 100% of registered voters get them by mail a few weeks before da election.

It amuses me how this post was almost completely wacko-free until he through a "da" in there.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Iris: Why couldn't it have been Obama v Clinton?!

They would be too awesome.

Yeah... if the repub candidates suck too hard it should just be democrate v democrate.

Though, it probably wouldn't've been half as funny.

Posted by Shade

Palin vs. Hillary would have been the best for comedic purposes.

Palin would've never made it that far though

Posted by Shade

Hillary didn't either.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linko_16: It amuses me how this post was almost completely wacko-free until he through a "da" in there.

Bah!!! Wackos don't make non-Wacko posts!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Quoted post: Hillary didn't either.

She made it to the semi finals. That's pretty far.

Posted by #061402

The American people don't want no wimminz telling them what to do, it'd seem.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Shade;896306]Palin vs. Hillary would have been the best for comedic purposes.
Not really. Hilary would've destroyed her.

I do think it's unfortunate that Hilary would be compared to Palin. If only Obama chose her as the running mate, would've kept the fem voters.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Iris: Why couldn't it have been Obama v Clinton?!

Technically Hillary could have still run in the general if she would have run as an independent, but then she jumped in the tank for Obama. Man he must have bribed her with something good there.

In a Obama v Clinton election I probably would have voted Clinton. She isn't as radical.

Anyways, my dad voted by absentee ballot, as he is a truck driver. I have to wait till Tuesday because PA isn't an "early voting" state. I shall be there bright and early when they open the doors at 7:00AM!

BTW X, how about a little wager with raised stakes.... I'll see your one month and raise you a month. So if McCain loses I get banned for two months, but if Obama loses you get banned for two months.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Iris;896459]Not really. Hilary would've destroyed her.

I do think it's unfortunate that Hilary would be compared to Palin. If only Obama chose her as the running mate, would've kept the fem voters.too much tension and **** between them, plus hillary would totally try and usurp obama

Posted by syndrome

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: All people care about is skin colour, and in that regard he's black. Plus, they've already foiled an assassination plot, and he hasn't even been elected yet.

Actually, I was referring to Reverend Manning, but fair enough. If David Palmer could survive four seasons of 24, so can this guy.

In all honesty, if McCain wins, I think the rest of the world is going to team up on us and take out America ala the ending to Killer 7. Either that, or we'll have another civil war to force the south out of the Union.

Posted by David M. Awesome

David Palmer **** yeah.

Posted by #061402

Quoting syndrome: Actually, I was referring to Reverend Manning, but fair enough. If David Palmer could survive four seasons of 24, so can this guy.

In all honesty, if McCain wins, I think the rest of the world is going to team up on us and take out America ala the ending to Killer 7. Either that, or we'll have another civil war to force the south out of the Union.

Unlikely. Russia, maybe, but pretty much the rest of the world is scared ****less over the possibility of having a nuclear, mankind-ending world war. Not to mention there's the UN.

Ninja'd.

Posted by Aioros

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dexKOpwexc"]Oh Grandpa![/URL]

Posted by Ant

He shoulda just stuck with what he said. Then walk of stage while flipping them off.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Proto Man: In a Obama v Clinton election I probably would have voted Clinton. She isn't as radical.

jelly isn't as spicy as peanut butter.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Proto Man: Technically Hillary could have still run in the general if she would have run as an independent, but then she jumped in the tank for Obama. Man he must have bribed her with something good there.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xb3bDwE9jQ"]Clicky[/URL]

Quoted post: I do think it's unfortunate that Hilary would be compared to Palin. If only Obama chose her as the running mate, would've kept the fem voters.

They're pretty incomparable beyond gender. And Obama has basically all the female votes as is, even without her.

hardcore republican women don't count. too stupid to understand palin hates women.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: And Obama has basically all the female votes as is, even without her.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]Again...[/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xb3bDwE9jQ"]Clicky[/URL]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

IN YO FACE

Posted by Lord of Spam

so uh, 2 month ban for protoman?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

6 months

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]You've probably already heard about the now classic Sarah Palin prank call but it's worth another listen. And to think some people actually voted for this woman to be the vice president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_IphAIGPg

I love Canada.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

ban protoman now

Posted by Tyler Durden

A ban for Protoman is a ban on Hunger in Africa..

Posted by Jesse Smith

I say we ban (wacko1337) for being a n00bie and voting for a terrorist!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Nice username hack, anywho.. I didn't vote. Lost my registration card and forgot which precinct I was to report to. If I had actually gotten around to it, I'd have picked Hurrican Katrina. No force in the world is stronger!

[IMG]http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/G/g/bush_neworleans_taxcuts.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g

john cleese on palin

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting WackoHater: I say we ban UncleYaris for being a n00bie and voting for a terrorist!!! :D:D:D:D

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]I hardly call Stephen Harper a terrorist :P[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ban protoman

Posted by O.T.L

It was pretty obvious Obama would win from the start.

WHY BET FOR MCAIN?

link me to protoman's account so I can ban him

Posted by Jesse Smith

ok... http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=141

haha, wow. Almost banned him without looking at who it was.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! Instead you reverse that infration!!!!!!!! grrrr!!!!! er, whos side are you on!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Thought it was THE wackohater that did it. Didn't realise you changed your name.

Was mainly reversing it because it was wackohate. Oh well, reverse stands

Posted by Klarth

Quoting WackoHater: Bah!!!! Instead you reverse that infration!!!!!!!! grrrr!!!!! er, whos side are you on!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

requesting a ban

well I'm not banning anyone until I get some links. not hunting through this thread to find protoman or whoever

Posted by Klarth

bawww i am babby i cannot go to page 1

http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=24

wasn't on page one so I said **** it. Anyways, banned for two months.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

:cool2:

a scot beat an american at his own election. well played

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

a masterstroke, if you will

kinda funny that a vital scottish election took place yesterday and everyone is just like 'GEE I CANT BELIEVE AMERICA HAS A BLACK PRESIDENT NOW AMERICA SURE IS A GREAT DEMOCRACY'

Much like the Canadian election where everyone was like HAHAHA OH WOW PALIN, LOOK AT THIS RUBE and then no one voted.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Thought it was THE wackohater that did it. Didn't realise you changed your name.

:eek: It was a few weeks ago that I changed my name...when junior senior changed her name!!!

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Much like the Canadian election where everyone was like HAHAHA OH WOW PALIN, LOOK AT THIS RUBE and then no one voted.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]Thats because we're so apathetic towards politics that its sickening. No one up here cares who leads them. :/[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by WillisGreeny

A small part of democracy involves people leading themselves, sooo.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Does Canada have a lot of political punditry like the US does?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Iron Koala;899111]A small part of democracy involves people leading themselves, sooo.ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

*jfk turns into a chinese myth dragon and flies off*

Posted by Foppy D

Of course he was going to win.

In 4 years, I'm going to vote for the white canidate "because he's white" and act confused as to why people get offended.

Posted by junior senior

did you vote foppy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Foppy D;899323]Of course he was going to win.

In 4 years, I'm going to vote for the white canidate "because he's white" and act confused as to why people get offended.yeah race was the only issue in this election, good job

Posted by Shade

was a big one though

Posted by Iris

It's not Obama's fault that we've already had 8 bad years of white men.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: well I'm not banning anyone until I get some links. not hunting through this thread to find protoman or whoever

Yo Vamp, why don't you configure your options to show 40 posts per page? Makes browsing a whole lot easier.

Posted by Linkman

Obama could have been green for all most people cared. It was the simple fact that McCain stood by Bush's decisions in almost everything that was his downfall.

Bush = bad
McCain = like Bush
McCain = bad

A 5 year old could figure it out.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You're really good at math, you should've run. Bush can't even come out on top of 8 years.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=The X;899247]ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

*jfk turns into a chinese myth dragon and flies off*

Moar like get shot in the head.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Actually if you rewind the tape in playback, you can clearly see JFK shooting a bullet from his brain. Revealing the true sniper, it's AMAZING!

Quoted post: It was a few weeks ago that I changed my name...when junior senior changed her name!!!

Whoa, I thought you were WachoHater this entire time. HAHA JEEZ

Quoted post: Does Canada have a lot of political punditry like the US does?

A lot? We have barely any. We've got a few people that focus on broad politics, but they usually report simple facts rather than whatever **** your guys do.

Which makes sense though, because our politics are boring as **** and no one really cares.

Quoted post:
Yo Vamp, why don't you configure your options to show 40 posts per page? Makes browsing a whole lot easier.

I have it set to 30. Just didn't care to load up another page.