Call of Duty: World at War

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42004.html

Zombie mode confirmed. It's like Gears' Horde meets Left 4 Dead. Needless to say, I lol'd.

And will buy it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

REALISTIC FPS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

CoD4 had arcade mode, so it's to be expected. Had to 1up IW some way.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it's called nazi zombie mode? hahahaha, sweet

I'm going to guess it isn't actually called that. Can't imagine they'd actually have a mode with "NAZI" in the title.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mainstream media field day

COMPUTER GAME CONDONES THE SUPERNATURAL SURVIVAL OF NAZIS, MORE ON THIS AT TEN WHEN WE HAVE A COMPUTER GAMES EXPERT LIVE ON THE SHOW

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THIS 11 YEAR OLD BOY'S MIND WAS CORRUPTED

Quoted post: WHEN WE HAVE A COMPUTER GAMES EXPERT LIVE ON THE SHOW

good thing they never actually get an expert, otherwise it'd never get on the air

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

expert = some random ***** with a book to sell

right-wing conservative who hates games and children but needs to sell books*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mass effect scandal will always be the peak of that ****. YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR ALIEN LOVER AND CHOOSE FROM A VARIETY OF TANTRIC SEX ACTS

That whole saga was the best **** ever. made me feel proud to be a human after watching that ****

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2mq8daw.png[/IMG]

We're the same person, remember? So it only makes sense. It's like only I'm viewing my thread.

Posted by Dexter

I can see myself playing that mode a lot. It'll bring people together with teamwork like terrorist hunt did in Vegas!

Never used teamwork in T-Hunt unless I was trying to glitch the AI. It was easier and quicker to have your own route and do your own business.

This, however, looks like you need teamwork. Like horde and left 4 dead!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

any multiplayer mode that requires teamwork on xbox live never works out well

This looks like a mode specifically meant for people on your friends list, like all other modes like it.

Posted by O.T.L

Wow! I must get.

Posted by Crazy K

Downloaded the Demo today, my brother's been all over it. I only played one match so far.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

played the beta finally, hahaha oh wow the online players are dumb as hell, managed to get a 3:1 kpd on my very first match despite trying to activate VATs due to my ****ed up muscle memory at one point, bahahha

10 class slots is ownage

Posted by Dexter

I've been playing the beta and I can see myself being into it like I was with CoD 3 but I eventually went back to 2, and in this case I'll probably go back to 4, eventually.

Posted by Crazy K

I didn't care much for it personally. I'm thinking about getting Left4Dead instead.

Quoted post: like I was with CoD 3

That game was terrible though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WHEN DO I GET THE FLAMETHROWER

Last rank.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

**** that ****

Yeah, apparently it's pretty ****ing powerful, so they were like "DO YOU STICK WITH THE FLAMETHROWER, OR GO PRESTIGE?"

I'll probably just not prestige again. The achievements are worth zero and the extra custom slots aren't necessary since all rifles and bolt-actions are the same.

Posted by Dexter

idk. I had small moments of regret for not prestiging with CoD4. I found myself wondering how far along I would be by now. It's more of a curiosity desire instead of extra slot desire. I don't even use 5 slots. Two's all I used before.

Eh, just look at your overall score and compare it to people on your list, keeping in mind doing challenges every prestige. I would've hit 10-55 a loooong time ago.

Posted by jeffind

It's A Nice Game I really Like TO Play This Game..................