It is time for me to choose.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Choose wisely.

Posted by S

How close are you to being finished with law school?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

fallout 3 why even try and consider it

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

viva pinata

Posted by Jesse Smith

Real adults don't play video games! Just like real men don't cry! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

A miserable real life experience or **** YEAH NUCLEAR BOMBS AND SHOOTING

the choice is obvious

Posted by #061402

I'll have to go with Fallout this time. **** having a well-paid job in the future!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting WackoHater: Real adults don't play video games! Just like real men don't cry! :D:D:D:D:D

says the lazy SEO-whoring domain squatter

Posted by O.T.L

Fallout 3 because its ****ing awesome.

Posted by Kutlass

where's the 'neither' option?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Kaptain Kutlass;895534]where's the 'neither' option?

shut up raptor

Posted by Klarth

someone had to point it out sooner or later i suppose

Posted by Ant

it was fun while it lasted though, right?

Posted by Xero

lol raptor

Law school.

Posted by Lord of Spam

SCHOOL IS COOL.

not really, but its more important. Trust me, ive been there lol

Posted by killjoyking6969

ok you can argue all day or blow the living **** out of every thing you ****ing see . take both be like a super hero have two identaties.

Posted by Foppy D

I think killjoyking6969 is the best new identatie on this site.

Posted by Kamek

Wow, Law School!! That's really an accomplishment. Why would you let that go to waste playing some game you could also play in whatever little free time you have while you're in law school. Kids would die to be where you are ( if you are in law school that is). Go for law school.

Posted by Dexter

If you're going to law school for the money, get out. If you're there for interests, then go for it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

didnt bj say he was gonna drop out

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

also bj you're gonna be pretty ****in poor when you graduate, lawyers are in declining demand now :(

ask my dad.....

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

The economy should recover by then. Additionally our school has a 98% placement rate, so I should be fine. Thanks for the pseudo-concern.

Posted by Foppy D

dude you'll be a baller. F Minnesota move to ATL buckhead baby we'll party

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Tempted to. I miss courteous black people, grits, and college football that matters.

Posted by junior senior

lol foppy hes not in minnesota he's in wisconsin with altinure

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I've been to Altinure's alma mater. They have tunnels that connect the buildings, because it's so b*tt f*cking cold in Green Bay. Their mascot is the Phoenix or something, and there are lots of fat people in the surrounding area. The state too, for that matter. I bet Altinure has a goofy WI accent.

Posted by Kutlass

if you want to go anywhere in america that isn't full of fat people, you'd probably have to go visit some colorado rocky mountain town. some personal advice, though: stay the hell away from phoenix, arizona, where people are likely to just sit around indoors as they wait out the six month-long summer, drowning in their own sweat once their air conditioners eventually break down from running 24/7 in a place where 90 degrees is a consistent low. most zonies are just absurd people. i'd rather live somewhere butt-****ing cold, because i prefer shivering my *** off to feeling sweaty, sticky and disgusting in one massive, trashy, crime-ridden urban heat island. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm actually the exact opposite. I'll take hot and humid over cold any ****ing day.

My goal for my naval career is to stay in the (sub)tropics for the entire time. :cool2:

Posted by Granasaber

I once had a life...then I had Fallout 3.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Kutlass: if you want to go anywhere in america that isn't full of fat people, you'd probably have to go visit some colorado rocky mountain town. some personal advice, though: stay the hell away from phoenix, arizona, where people are likely to just sit around indoors as they wait out the six month-long summer, drowning in their own sweat once their air conditioners eventually break down from running 24/7 in a place where 90 degrees is a consistent low. most zonies are just absurd people. i'd rather live somewhere butt-****ing cold, because i prefer shivering my *** off to feeling sweaty, sticky and disgusting in one massive, trashy, crime-ridden urban heat island. :cool:

that's why living just outside of phoenix ruled. dry heat (love it). you don't appreciate it until you get to humidity, which is essentially walking outside for 30 seconds in the summer and being hot and sticky. hell when i lived in arizona i wore jeans and **** in the summer and don't ever recall breaking a sweat. I enjoyed the heat tho, i hate the cold.

you're also right about most people arizona being strange. alot of new money straight from the trailer park to the mcmansion out there, so yeah stay the hell away from the suburbs of phoenix (chandler, ahwatukee, gilbert wasn't so bad, mesa was ok, and some other places were ****.)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

...did poco just make a serious post?

Quoting Kutlass: if you want to go anywhere in america that isn't full of fat people, you'd probably have to go visit some colorado rocky mountain town. some personal advice, though: stay the hell away from phoenix, arizona, where people are likely to just sit around indoors as they wait out the six month-long summer, drowning in their own sweat once their air conditioners eventually break down from running 24/7 in a place where 90 degrees is a consistent low. most zonies are just absurd people. i'd rather live somewhere butt-****ing cold, because i prefer shivering my *** off to feeling sweaty, sticky and disgusting in one massive, trashy, crime-ridden urban heat island. :cool:

Have you ever been anywhere butt-****ing cold? -50 cold? Where exposing skin for barely a few seconds results in frostbite? Hell, even through layers. There's no comparison. Hot and sweaty anyday for me, please.

Posted by Kutlass

i would compare walking around phoenix in the summertime to constantly being harassed by a giant blow drier on the highest heat setting. by the way, dry heat my ***. that notion is pretty much just a marketing ploy. sure, it's low humidity, but 110 degrees is 110 degrees. phoenix is the sweatiest city in america.

obviously, the canadian perception of what level of cold constitutes "butt-****ing" will vary wildly from a hawaiian one. but i kinda doubt it gets down to -50 often in places most canadians live.

you've never been to central canada in january, then.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: you've never been to central canada in january, then.

yeah, why the hell would i go there at all?

take me up to the northwest city where the trees are many and the mountains are pretty

Posted by Dexter

John Denver got some good lyrical inspiration in Canada motivated by forest and whatnot, so I think we better take a looksy up there sometime.

The road, it's home, the mountain high, river low...

I'll go to BC and BC only.

Posted by WillisGreeny

If there's a VGC road trip going on pick me up!