Bringing the Bacon

Posted by Dexter

Oh boy. What a day. I woke up from a cacophonous knock on the door. It was a knock full of impatience and enthusiasm. I quickly put on my kawaii slippers and answered to discover 4 of my new acquaintances fully dressed and ready to attack the day. From left to right it was Keira, Josh, Justine, and Amy. It was already late in the day and I was sleeping in from a heavy night of Egg Nog drinking, but I saw the zeal and glee in their eyes and I couldn't say no to going with them to see the cheerful and colorful High School Musical 3. yay! I quickly showered and got dressed while they unlocked trophies in Brawl.

It was a gloomy day here in Honolulu so I wore my cargo pants with a forest green Happy Tree Friends shirt and a wood-brown sweatshirt with a green Simsbury-based martlet on it that matched the shirt. I also donned my Omega watch and Sketcher shoes. I put on some lotion, grabbed a bottle of water, and headed out for the day.

Now, about the 4 characters who accompanied my day. Not a group who'd you think would chill together, but it creates an awkward mix that brings it's own mysterious qualities and divergent opinions towards the conversations.

Josh and Justine are a couple. Josh is a testosterone-filled marine who likes beer and grew up with a car-loving father and he really didn't understand why we'd want to see High School Musical over Saw. I think he thought we were joking about it until we actually paid for our tickets. He really seemed uncomfortable around all the children and parents at the show, but I think it was good for him.

Keira and Amy think he's too perverted, but I think they have personal problems with military guys in general and since they're closer to me and, to them, Josh is the antithesis of me, they tend to talk him down, even to Justine, which is kinda rude.

Even with all our differences, I still get along good with Josh. After the film we found ourselves having a decent conversation about the film that went something like this:

Josh: That girl was ******* hot
Dexter: Who?
Josh: The dark haired one.
Dexter: Oh, Vanessa, she's ok.
Josh: ****, dude, you know you'd **** that.
Dexter: lol. Dude, she's, like, totally trite and typical. Definitely not my style.
Josh: You like the blond *****?
Dexter: Ashley? I think her character has more character than Vanessa, but still far from my style.
Josh: wtf?
Dexter: Seriously, out of the girls, I think I would go after Olesya.
Josh: The ****?
Amy: (trying to get into our convos like always) who was that?
Dexter: The overly artistic girl who never danced, barely got up, and wrote and played the music.
Josh: I'd **** her too and kick her gay boyfriend's faggy ***
Dexter: Dude, Lucas is cool!
Josh: **** him! I'd kick his ***.
Keira: You guys hungry?
Dexter: He's probably my favorite character. I'd definitely chill with him in real life.
Josh: I'd chill with him to **** his sister, then kick his ***
Dexter: Dude, he's got a fun personality and he's got fulfilling hobbies.
Josh: Shut the **** up.
Dexter: Plus you got Justine so his sister's, like, totally off-limits to you.
Justine: *giggles*
Josh: ...
Dexter: (trying to think of a way to break that awkward silence) Zac's pretty cool to. He's like the only idol I can understand girls having a crush on.
Amy: He is cool.
Dexter: He's all chilled and relaxed. He's my new Bacon.
Josh: The ****? What do you mean your new bacon?
Dexter: Kevin Bacon.
Josh: You scare me.
Keira: So where do you guys want to eat?
Dexter: Like, it was the 80s, and Michael Jackson was, like, the number one singer, and Eddie Murphy was the number one paid actor. White boys couldn't dunk, couldn't sing, but then Kevin Bacon got his Footloose and showed that the white man can still dance. Zac's bringing that Bacon.
Josh: **** that gay movie.
Dexter: lol

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/20080127WI15360339_WI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Posted by Dexter

Anyway, enough with the tangents. Let's move on to the romance.

So this Amy chick is into me. Like hardcore. I knew she liked me but I started to think they planned this day around getting the two of us together. Keira was pushing it, as well. They usually teamed up on everything they do. This mission was entirely unsuccessful. I started to catch on to their tricks and get smart by the time we were at the movies and I started to predict their every move! Believe it!

Josh went in the aisle, then Justine sat by him on the right side, then Keira, then Amy. I decided to make a very basic Tjutjuna-inspired move, which was to go on the far left and sit on the end next to Josh. I predicted Amy would change positions and she did. It was sooner than I suspected though, which made me wonder if she wanted it to be obvious. I think she did.

She pulled all sorts of female maneuvers. She was looking for ways to get all touchy with me. I played ignorant towards her motives. She wanted to try on my watch, then look at pictures in my wallet, etc. You know how they work. Gradually, they attack, slowly they proceed, delicately they conquer.

She was awfully close to me the rest of the day. After the day was said and done, and they were leaving my place, she stayed behind, like my Fylgia given to me at birth by the fate Urd. We talked for a good 2 hours. Then she went home. Her mission was a failure, but she still gained some EXP.

She started to pull out all sorts of moves during the convo, and even though I tried to steer away from it, she kept attacking! She brought up my last girlfriend in a very caring, I'm-here-for-you kinda way. But at the same time, it felt like a remember-what-you're-missing kinda way. I stood my ground though and made it known that I wanted to be single for the time being.

There's no telling how long I'll be here in Hawaii. I have no desire to be with anyone right now, especially romantically. I have a lot of goals coming up in 2009 and the less distractions the better. I don't feel like adding the extra drama or using my time with such activities. I doubt she has the ability to make me feel better than I currently do and she's not going to bring me any additional Bacon. I'm content.

Posted by Slade

Josh's "dialect" made me laugh, as did your mythology references.

So do you really have absolutely no job or responsibilities to keep you down? I'd be reluctant to start a brand new relationship in that situation, too. But girls are gonna be rushing the gates on all sides, so you have to be a truly impenetrable fortress.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I want to have a beer with josh. sounds like the only person there ive anything in common with.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hurrrr i'm matt miller *does manly stuff like twirling doodads*

Posted by Shade

You could always hook up recreationally with Amy but not get into an actual relationship. Everybody wins!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Shade: You could always hook up recreationally with Amy but not get into an actual relationship. Everybody wins!

WORDS OF WISDOM

just put it in her, faggot

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

just rail her hard before you leave honolulu, then say 'i'm afraid i must leave... i wish we could be together... but i couldnt stand to be apart from you...'

you'll become a sexual legend who she compares every future boyfriend against, good job buddy

Posted by cool gamer dad

ahaha Zac's a cutie.

what is wrong with me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

post a pic of her please

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Slade: So do you really have absolutely no job or responsibilities to keep you down? I'd be reluctant to start a brand new relationship in that situation, too. But girls are gonna be rushing the gates on all sides, so you have to be a truly impenetrable fortress.

No job, but I have so much money saved up, with money still coming in, that it doesn't hinder any of my progress. If anything, I'm spending more now than I did when I had a job. I was able to fit in an amazing trip and I've been on many shopping adventures since I got back. Bought a new TV, about to buy a new car, planned two more flying trips to California, etc.

I'll always have responsibilities. Even without a job there's still work to do. I still have myself to take care of, as well as my families. My little sister's not as fortunate financially as I am so I make sure I'm there to help her out, especially with her upcoming wedding. There are always things to be done and I am constantly occupied chasing my goals, but that's not why I don't want to be in a relationship right now. Not the only reason, anyway.

I think the main reason I don't want to be in another relationship is because I just pulled myself out of one, simply because I don't feel like being obligated to be with them, as I do when I

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Zac's a hottie

I know how you feel, though. Sometimes when I'm in relationships I feel trapped. Once I'm out I feel like I'm free! just stick it in her already, you know you want to

Posted by Dexter

But I don't. Honestly, my sexual activity was so maxed out during that trip that I have no desire for more right now, especially with someone I don't find myself sexually attracted to. There's nothing she can do for me in a romantic relationship.

And amazingly enough, or not, I found [URL="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1068242/"]this[/URL].

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

POST PICS

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

WHERE ARE THEY