Terminator Salvation

Posted by SkynetGamer101

Is anyone else looking forword to Terminator Salvation? I am hyped for it. I have been a Terminator fan for a long time. I am looking forword to seeing the war between humans and machines itself and Christian Bale as John Connor is epic win.

Posted by Xero

I stopped enjoying Terminator movies after I saw Terminator 3. I'll only watch it if a friend rents it for a movie night.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I might pass on this one, it's getting pretty confusing

Posted by #061402

It would've been awesome some five-ten years ago.

Posted by Dexter

I'd be more excited if it were James Cameron behind the lens, but I'm still going to see it.

More excited for Avatar!

Posted by misogenie

Watching Terminator 2 on Blu-ray through plasma TV might seem exciting visually but sound technology I think needs a facelift. I totally believe those fancy in-ear phones, blocking out noise and fitting snugly in the ear canal with gel-like capsules, should be included in television and cinema and not just the ipod or mobile phone. Watching and hearing Terminator Salvation would give the audience the illusion of being right inside the movie screen. :cool: :eek:
[IMG]http://www.bestheadphones.com.au/index_files/vmoda_vibe_4colors.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm not putting that **** in my ear.

Idk if I can stand anymore terminator **** since the tv show.

Posted by maian

The TV show is retarded, but I think this one looks good. In a sense it almost feels like a reboot for the series, despite being a sequel and the last one being not too distant. But Terminator needed to go somewhere else, and I'm really interested to see how the war is actually portrayed. I'd have a LOT less hope for this movie if Christian Bale weren't Connor.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter;893972]I'd be more excited if it were James Cameron behind the lens..

Cameron sucks, Titanic sucks, Cameron losing the rights for any new Terminator sequel to Linda Hamilton sucks; and then telling the Governator to take on T3 and make it "his own terminator" sucks.

Dexter, you suck too. Face it, live with it.