Burning Bronco

Posted by Aleksandyr

Is it funny when your friend's '87 Bronco [with a green body and grey hood] burns to the ground, or no? I mean, it's funny because **** Broncos. But it's not funny because it's your friend.

What do you think?

Posted by Kutlass

one less ugly monstrosity on the road is fine by me.

but i think it's funny how unreliable so many american cars can be. seems like every time we drive the chevy suburban to the top of the mountain, something else falls off.

Posted by Aleksandyr

American Cars are a disappointment anymore. All American companies seem to be buying more into the gas trend than the green trend, mind you, while they're proposing green but making little headway in it's development.

Looks like we'll be relying on French technology soon. I can't recall the name of the car, but it runs on compressed air. They're claiming it can achieve over 130 miles on as little as a two dollar expense.

Posted by killjoyking6969

that must have been a horrible looking bronco. lol ford sucks at making cars and at being a company

Posted by junior senior

hard to believe you're 20.

Posted by killjoyking6969

lol

Posted by Foppy D

It's only funny if it was some sort of accident. If you burned it on purpose, not funny. That being said, only a paradox is rational.