Has anyone tried Infinite Undiscovery?

Posted by Aleksandyr

I'm not sure what to think about it, really, so I welcome any opinion. It seems to me like the battle system fails in its own advancement. I would love to be able to effectively use the Deflect Drive, which - of course - is near impossible when your cluster**** of retarded comrades groups too tightly about Capell. I'm not too happy about the spells and connect ability either.

However, the story line's intensity and environments are pretty wicked. And when combined with the ease of the game, and a fairly broad series of side quests, it's becoming enjoyable.

Posted by #061402

I was thinking about getting this game sometime, but I never really looked into it. The battle system tends to be a big thing for me, so if it's bad, maybe I shouldn't bother with it.

Posted by Aleksandyr

Don't allow me to dissuade you, Numbers. The best way I can describe the battle system without sounding too biased is this; imagine Star Ocean with no fade-to, and more of a cluster****. That would be what you're looking forward to in a battle system.

Posted by #061402

Hm. I guess I could always rent it and see if it's something I'd enjoy.

And holy crap you picked up my nickname quickly.

Posted by Aleksandyr

I didn't know it was your nickname, to be honest. I guess I stumbled upon it more out of arrogance and impatience. See, I didn't feel like fumbling for the number keys to type your name, and alas! I just called you Numbers.

Simplicity is a beautifully sought endeavour, n'est-ce pas?

Posted by Zaith

So is the story that good because I've played through some *** awful games just because the story was good. So is it one of those oh we're going to throw in a twist in the place were we're supposed to throw in a twist paint by numbers stories.