Try Something New

Posted by Aleksandyr

I've laid out a new character that I'm elated with putting up for pasture; Sim Battle Pasture, that is. Anyway, it's a twist on the normal Vampire...a Sun Vampire.

Continuing, as it's been awhile since last I sparred on a Battle Board, I want to go more for plot on this one than purpose, so no winner/loser. I'm requesting Ortho, so no declaration of landed attacks, though expect fairness in my competitor's(s') judgment - don't be cheap.

So let's have a turn at it. You want arena, or strike?

Posted by Strike

First of all, welcome =)

Second of all. While ortho sim battlers have been known to be here before, right now this board's only active members (Nido, DK, Lunny and myself) seem to be what you "ortho people" call "non-orthadox" although to us it was simply what we were raised on.

Non-orthadox isn't cheap though, it's simply a matter of adapting to what your opponent has done by assuming they caught you off-guard or something, and moving on. If you can handle this, I'd be glad to write with you; if not, you can continue to wait around to see if one of our old "orthos" shows up, which may or may not happen. =)

Posted by #061402

Well, I'm an orthodox fighter, always have been, and I found it a little hard to fight with Strike, since he is an unorthodox fighter.. :p: I'm interested, but it has been a very long time since I battled, the one with Strike not counted. Or roleplayed at all, for that matter.

Posted by Aleksandyr

Alright then, we'll have a little m

Posted by Strike

Sure! If numbers still wants to do a three-way, I'll gladly oblige, but if you'd rather make this two different battles for simplicity's sake, I'd gladly do that as well.

Posted by Aleksandyr

Nonsense! Let's have a little fun while we can. Fun aside though, and well in advance, I am impatient with replies, so let's keep them someone expedient. Waiting builds anticipation, anticipation invokes the nerves, and nerves are no good to a Sim Battler. Well, they are. But you understand the madness in my method - I hope. Well then, Strike. 'S settled. We'll wait [patiently] for Numbers' reply, and then we'll start. I'll take arena when everything gets settled.

Posted by #061402

Well you haven't seen me here before because I'm pretty new. To this forum, that is. I'm trying to bully my friends into battling with me a little, to get me started, but they're slow, so you guys might as well go ahead without me this time. :)

Posted by Aleksandyr

Sorry about the long response time, Strike. My computer has been down for awhile...something about not being able to achieve a recognized connection...and I'm computer illiterate when it comes to modems and that lot. Anyway, lets get this underway. You take arena, cos I'm out on fresh ideas.

Posted by Strike

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=32376

Got it all set up there =) Looking forward to a fun fight! Glad you're back too, by the way. Was wondering what happened lol.