i lost the game

Posted by darkwhispers

i found this online and thought it was funny! happy posting and add some u just lost the game images to your sigs i guess

though The Game is very simple, it can be difficult to comprehend initially. A new player usually has to lose The Game once or twice to fully understand it. Rules
1) When you think of The Game, you lose The Game.
2) When you lose The Game, you announce it to those around you.
Those are the only two rules of The Game.
Game play
The first thing a new player needs to know is that when someone loses The Game (i.e. when someone thinks about The Game), game play temporarily stops for that person and for those around that person (since he must announce his game-loss aloud). The Game then restarts on a person-by-person basis when each person stops thinking about The Game. The Game never actually ends permanently.

Posted by Klarth

requesting a ban

Posted by Kutlass

this is the most retarded ****ing thing i have ever seen in all of my 9 lives

Posted by Crazy K

A bunch of douche bags were doing this a year or so ago in my school.

Posted by neonmole

Oh noooooooooooooooo!!!! :mad:

Posted by Ant

strange, I was just having a conversation with someone about how I'm so sick of seeing/hearing about this ****.

almost as bad as the whole "OVER 9000" bit.

Posted by #061402

I remember when I printed the rules of "The Game" and made sure every class in my school got a copy. Good times.

Posted by Shade

You're not doing yourself any favors, numbers.

Posted by Ashes

The game is a major thing at my old high school. You go into the band room and say I lost the game you better be running. They would literally try to kill you.