Rate my idiocy. (Related to the DS.)

Posted by Litbut

I was at Walgreens with my friend. It was my turn to checkout and pay, but one of my DS systems was in the pocket my money was in. I took the DS out and paid, but forgot to get my DS. By the time I realized I didn't have it, someone most likely stole it. This DS had the carrying sleeve you could only get with the original red DS Lite + Brain Age 2 package. So, I lost a DS, that rare sleeve and 4 games. Rate it on 1 to 10, and of it's 7 or below, you could give a story of greater idiocy.

** I had 5 systems at the time
**First one has a half broken touch screen that responds to touch but doesn't show anything, second has a hinge almost broken in half, the other thre have broken L buttons
** I take 3 of the systems and my iPod to school every day, so I'm assuming the broken L button is because it keeps pressing against my leg as I walk.

Posted by #061402

If you left it at the counter where you paid I'm sure they'd put it aside. Never hurts to go ask at the store; there is a chance someone wasn't a complete ******* and kept it but instead handed it in.

Posted by Litbut

Oh no. Walgreens says they didn't see it. All I want back is the sleeve and Animal Crossing. It'd be nice if I could get the rest back. I had 5 DS ystems. I plan on getting the new color when I have money for it and Chrono Trigger DS.

Posted by Litbut

We called. See, I live in a cit around Dallas/Fort Worth. That Walgreens is in Southlake. Southlake is about 15 miles from me, Dallas/Fort Worth are 5. The reason I care is mainly for the sleeve and Animal Crossing. I've been playing it for over a year straight (Minus 2 days where I forgot to play.), and currently am working on making it so my neighbors can't ever move by doing chores for them, completing them and not telling them.

Posted by Klarth

This is why being a filthy stinking pirate is great

And regularly patting yourself down to check for your wallet et al is even greater

Posted by Shade

I really need an R4.

Posted by coromoro

Man that sucks, man. I think my story holds up to yours though.
My little brother always carried around a little bag with all his handheld games, so I always told him to put mine in whenever we travelled or something, and eventually it became the official handheld-games bag. We had all our games there (GB, GBA, DS), there were over forty games in there. One time my mom, my brother and I went out to walk to a nearby restaurant to have dinner, and my brother brought the game bag with him, even though he's not allowed to play at the table. I told him to go back and leave it at home, or at least to put it in the car for now (he's not gonna be playing anyways), he said he'll just bring it with him. I insisted and asked him why he would bring it instead of just leaving it, he said he just wanted to. I got ****ed because my brother is always stubborn like that, so I just kept walking. So anyways, we had dinner and all that stuff, I left the restaurant before my mom and my brother because I was getting annoyed of the restaurant atmosphere, and walked home. I forgot all about the game bag by then, and a couple of days later we couldn't find it anywhere. It was lost... forever... My brother must have forgotten it at the restaurant and somebody must have thought, wow, a free bag of 40+ games! I was angered... there were so many freaking games in there. Lots of classics too. I had the Golden Sun games, the Mario Advace games, a bunch of Pokemon games, the Mario Land games, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Animal Crossing, Hotel Dusk, New Super Mario, Nintendogs, the Wario Ware games, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, etc.

:(

Posted by Shade

Quoting coromoro: I had the Golden Sun games

Hope you pounded on him.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Shade: Hope you pounded on him.

Only verbally, if I remember correctly. :(

Posted by junior senior

i honestly feel so bad :(
for you, not him

Posted by Klarth

yeah, what a stupid thing to do. i feel for you, but **** do I hope the boy learnt his lesson.

although there's nothing that makes me rage in a restaurant more than seeing some brat with a face in a ds. ****, bringing a book to the table was grounds for a thrashing BACK IN MY DAY.

Posted by Shade

Depends on how classy the restaurant is, really.

Posted by stewieattack

Quit cursing or ill hunt you down
I'M 84 Name's Noah Assilitiass

Posted by stewieattack

I'M serious Ill Shoot you

LOL!!!

Posted by stewieattack

COROMORON!!! REMEBER *****

Posted by stewieattack

YOU SUCK DICKS

Posted by coromoro

Hello there. Who are you?

Posted by stewieattack

Quoting coromoro: Hello there. Who are you?

Im charlie aka stewieattack

Posted by stewieattack

will u be my friend

how old are you. reply

Posted by Sterling

what the ****.

Posted by coromoro

Looks like we have a n00b who thinks this place is a chat room. I think the question is, how old are you? 10?

Posted by junior senior

subscribing to thread

Posted by Inuyasha

I rate you 15. thats way to big. ok let me get this strait. you lost a rare ds with 4 games. Man would i be mad.

Posted by Sterling

From the sentence(s?) you just typed, I think you're about a fifteen.

Posted by Light Yagami

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? loseing a rare ds? hmmmmmmmmmm. and 4 games?!!!!
i rate you 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!! that good enough for ya?