Giant smelly loser has 36 WoW accounts.

Posted by Zeta

http://www.ripten.com/2008/10/10/wow-whore-has-36-accounts-raids-by-himself/

[quote]In what is perhaps the most shining example of obsession and geekiness I have ever seen, a fella by the name of Bradster has 36 World of WarCraft accounts that he plays on 11 computers simultaneously. He mainly seems to be doing it because he doesn

Posted by Alastor

Eleven gaming computers. Thirty-six copies of WoW. Thirty-six copies of WotLK. Subscription fees. Electricity. Cheetos.

[quote]there are more expensive hobbies out there than World of Warcraft.

Right.

Posted by Arcadios

I'd prefer figs and not the snack.

Posted by Lord of Spam

So very ronery

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

That is REALLY sad. If any of you ever feel like a loser, read this article.

I don't care how much money or free time someone has, thats just stupid as hell. Being an ex-WoW'er, this makes me happy I quit.

Posted by Linko_16

The character South Park created to exaggerate WoW nerds as much as possible was not as bad as this guy. When you manage to out-stereotype negative South Park satire, what's keeping you from ****ing taking a look at your life?

Posted by #061402

Hahaha, oh ****. I figured people like him used to do themselves in, but I guess I was wrong.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Linko_16: The character South Park created to exaggerate WoW nerds as much as possible was not as bad as this guy. When you manage to out-stereotype negative South Park satire, what's keeping you from ****ing taking a look at your life?

So fine, there's one humongous fat-*** who personifies South Park's WoW parody episode guy. There's hundreds of thousands of ghetto morons who are just as, if not more, idiotic than the losers in their "You Got Served" parody episode.

Posted by Linko_16

You've got me there.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This guy could actually be crazy successful at life if he didn't play WoW all day and focused his efforts on the real world. I mean, that's a real go-getter kinda attitude that would raise you through the ranks pretty fast.

But oh well!

Posted by maian

IT'LL ALL BE WORTH IT WHEN HE RAIDS THOSE CITIES

or whatever the crap he's trying to do

Posted by Speedfreak

He's going to raid Stormwind, the capital of the Alliance. It will mildly piss off some of the players there for a couple of hours, on one server out of a million. Totally worth the 5 grand.

Pissing off or otherwise proving to other players that you have clearly spent more time on the game than they have is pretty much the greatest source of satisfaction you can get from it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Are da rumors true that level 1-60 of the game is great...and then da game really stinks unless you have no life and can spend 20 hours a day playing!! :eek: I started downloading da 10 day trial of WoW...and then stoped it when I saw da [url=http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000067FDW/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar]reviews[/url]!!

Posted by Xero

Being able to control 11 characters on 11 computers at the same time is pretty impressive. But good lord....It's sad to see how much time and efforts people can waste on games. Hopefully, one day he'll stop, think for a second and start crying about all the other things he could've done with that 5700$ he spent.

Yeah, and then he'll sell his accounts to other losers who haven't figured that out yet for $10,000.

Posted by #061402

You'd have to be a complete and utter moron to buy a game account for 10 grand when the game is like 20 bucks or something.

Posted by Speedfreak

People buy high level characters with real life monies.

It's the single most hilarious thing in games I've ever seen.

Account*s*. Plural. The more you know...

Posted by #061402

Quoting Speedfreak: People buy high level characters with real life monies.

It's the single most hilarious thing in games I've ever seen.

I'd say pathetic. Easy way to make money though, I guess.

Quoting Prince Shondronai: Account*s*. Plural. The more you know...

Still applies.

Posted by Xero

The goal of the game is to complete quests, level up gradually and gather money to buy items you weren't lucky enough to find. It beats me when people want to buy accounts for an incredible amount of money where the character has completed many quests already, has a superb equipment and is at level 60. I mean...Where's the fun if everything's done already?
And then they go "HEY GUYS MY CHARACTER IS STRONG, YO!" But...you didn't get there on your own...

Posted by Slade

Whenever I suddenly get awesome characters in games, it confuses the hell out of me. While it may take more time, it's easier for me to "understand" a character if I've slowly been adding onto their stats and skills. But I can see how there must be "perfect" builds for characters that people can study beforehand. I mean, that's how it works, right?

Quoted post: Still applies.

Not entirely. You have to factor in monthly fees plus the time it takes to get a high-level character with the kind of gear it's likely to have. After everything's added up it's a lot more than twenty bucks.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Not entirely. You have to factor in monthly fees plus the time it takes to get a high-level character with the kind of gear it's likely to have. After everything's added up it's a lot more than twenty bucks.

Probably cheaper anyway. Not to mention there wouldn't be any chance of getting scammed and/or laughed at for buying something I can do myself. (And before anyone starts saying that I can grow my own food, too, I mean game-wise.)

Quoted post: any chance of getting scammed and/or laughed at

You're playing WoW.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Slade;892230]Whenever I suddenly get awesome characters in games, it confuses the hell out of me. While it may take more time, it's easier for me to "understand" a character if I've slowly been adding onto their stats and skills. But I can see how there must be "perfect" builds for characters that people can study beforehand. I mean, that's how it works, right?

Kinda, except WoW takes an insulting amount of time to get to the high end and very little of it is spent getting better at anything. There are people at level 30 who understand their character better than people who have levelled all the way to 70 because how good you are pretty much revolves around your affinity for maths. So it's funny both ways, that people will pay only to skip 90% of the game and that the game is so shit the second time around that people are willing to pay to skip it!

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

I agree with most of you that say that buying characters is a bit ridiculous. The right way to play the game is to level up your character and go on adventures. Before I left WoW, I played a Warlock seriously and adventured. Best experience I ever had in the game to tell you the truth. These people buying characters are just impatient. Honestly, max level isn't always the best. The best part of the game, imo, is leveling up/questing.

I won't stop anyone from buying an account but this guy, as many of us have said already, is a loser. He can't find a guild...why doesn't he just transfer. ha ha

Posted by maian

anyway it's all in vain because

little does he know

I RAIDED STORMWIND LAST NIGHT SINGLEHANDEDLY