megaman 9 endless attack mode

Posted by bazariah

download the endless attack mode, it's insane

if you've allready completed the main story, purchase the DLC totally worth every penny...

and also while you're at it, get protoman mode as well :-D

Posted by Dexter

What is it?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Dexter: What is it?

endless attack mode..

basically randomly selected levels get drawn out for you and you have to see how many screens you can accomplish on one single life.. every so often you get a battle with a robot master..

the object is to get as far as you can with out dying, but every obstacle you can think off has been placed in your way
whether it be enemies, spikes, water, ice, hard to navigate pits, or everything together on the same screen

i swear i reached one room which had 6 tile length jumps, with bombs being thrown at me, under water with spikes on the bottom, with random fish enemies swimming at me... seriously if you want a major challenge go for it

just checked the lederboards for this mode and some guy has reached like 900+ screens, crazy stuff

Posted by Dexter

That sounds like my kind of thing. I haven't even beaten the game yet though so I might have to accomplish that first.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

200 points = no thanks.

At least bundle that **** with the rest of the stuff coming out.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 200 points = no thanks.

At least bundle that **** with the rest of the stuff coming out.

it's totally worth it though, due to the amount of fun to be had

[URL="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LsCynKN27lY"]watch it being played here[/URL]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nah. No way I'd download it.