devil may cry general discussion

Posted by Riku

these games are probably some of the coolest and hardest games ever made. im playin 3 right now and i was stumped at level 3 in normal so i went to easy. im on level 15 now and it been hella hard. anyways just post whatcha want to here

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Devil May Cry isn't an RPG......

Posted by sabre

Great game. It's kinda odd, I stormed through the game on normal mode in about a week, and then completely floundered on Mundus... and still haven't beaten him.

Moved.

Posted by Riku

i beat devil may cry 3 and want to buy the first one. i know the first one was made a while back but i have a couple questions for any one whos played the first
1. are there still styles? if not then can you use the basics from each one?
2. do still devil arms and guns?
3. can u get new equipment?

Posted by Disturbed_one

all i have to say is the first one is the best buy it as soon as u get the chance

Posted by Bebop

I played the first one after people recommended it. I thought it was OK but would have enjoyed it more if a different theme was used. I don't go for that gothic thing. As for Dante? Queer. The character is cheesy, annyoning and a fag.

Posted by Lyger Samanosuke Phoenix

Devil May Cry is to me the best game ever i am a total fan of the series.I have all of the game modes on part 1 from hard to dante must die mode and still haven't beaten that mode. I've beaten part 2(sucks) and i've beaten part 3 an normal which took a while but i say there good games.

Posted by Da Masta

On devil may cry 1 there are no styles.
You have swords + ebony and ivory (guns).
You also buy new moves for your swords.

Posted by dante_M.K.5

how much does dmc3 costs?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Please change your font colour.

That all depends. Over here, it's something like $59.99 (CAD), or $49.99-$55 for a used copy. It may also vary by each store, although generally, the prices will be similar. Once in awhile, I can find a used copy of a game for $30, when the new copy is still $60. But that's fairly rare.

Posted by dante_M.K.5

ok thanx angelwing!
i got it 4

Posted by KoH

Quoting dante_M.K.5:
so wots ur name angelwing?

What? 'What's her name?' Are you ****in' hitting on her? Weird, anyway.

DMC is probably the best games of its genre. DMC 3 being the best of the series, DMC 1 taking a close second, and DMC 2 taking an obvious third.

Anyway, to answer your question as to Dante being "too cool," I was just wondering what the hell that means? Too cool for what? Does it become a turn off for you or something? Meh, I already answered "yes," but I just wanted to know what that question meant.

Posted by dante_M.K.5

u dumass! i've neva seen some that dum be4!!!
i think ur not cleva enought to play dmc! not even to enrtre this sight! keep that in mind m8! take from me , DO NOT play that game agian k???????????
plz reply me k?
stupid