What da wacko!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

After five months of being banned on WackoHaters graveyard, he actually unbanned me!!!!!! :eek:

Quoting WackoHater: [QUOTE=Nintendo]What da wacko!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

What made you unban me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't I torment you day in and day out by being myself, a normal wacko!!!!!!!! :eek:

*Faints.*

:D:D

I may need you to take over Administration !! :rolleyes:

er...I thought I was 'fired'!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D I thought I drove him insane!! And yet he says he might hire me again as an admin!!!! :eek: :D:D:D:D I think WackoHater is drunk right now!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Don't worry, it will not last long, soon I will cut and paste your entire IP range back onto the ban list, you will find a way to screw up, of that, there can be no doubt !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Don't worry, it will not last long, soon I will cut and paste your entire IP range back onto the ban list, you will find a way to screw up, of that, there can be no doubt !!!

Make up your mind!!! Your drunk, or on crack or something!!! One post you're talking about making me an admin again, aka hiring me after I've been 'fired from all future jobs'!! :eek: Then you're back to normal talking about IP banning me!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

SOMEONE wants slapped silly NO:jesse:ONE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Like I said, it is just a matter of time before your mind short circuits once again and you come up with another disastrous and highly bombastic Wacko Stunt, next time you are....

[SIZE="7"]DONE FOREVER !!!! [/SIZE]
:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: you are....

[SIZE="7"]DONE FOREVER !!!![/SIZE]
:mad:

LOL!!! And how many times have you said that...with out da 'next time'!!!! And then you unban me and talk about making me an admin again, aka...'hiring me again'!!!!!! :D:D:D

Oh, when you hire me and make me an admin again, would you be so kind as to also hire some of da other members here, like Junior Senior, n64 man, Iris, and (wacko1337)!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

I am available.