Things you'll never do...

Posted by Xero

Not the best topic idea, but here it is just for ****s and giggles.

Post them out:

- Writing a book
- Stripping in any public place
- Playing an Xbox game
- Voting for conservatives
- Insulting my mom
- Having sex with arcadios
- Buying a Simple Plan album
- De-rep The Judge
- Posting here till I reach 20 000.
- Wearing something pink.
- Watching Titanic.
- Drink another can/bottle/glass of Coke Zero.

I'll post some more later.

Posted by O.T.L

-Eat ****.
-drink ****.
-anything sexual in public
-hit my parents
-have sex with ugly people
-try to bring back the mullet
-Main Toon Link
-hurt an animal
-visit Iraq
-**** a pie
-NOT main Link

I cant think of anymore ****.

Posted by #061402

- Get laid.

Posted by Xero

Quoting O.T.L: -Eat ****.
-drink ****.

lol, those reminded me of 2 girls 1 cup. I curse the day my friend sent me this on hotmail.

Quoting #061402: - Get laid.

Sad.

More on my list:

- Watching an episode of the Oprah show.
- Listening to a song by 50 Cent (not willingly)
- Not buying a cat.
- Watching the first Matrix movie one more time. Seen it too much.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Xero:
Sad.

Not really. Not my thing. :-D

Posted by Xero

you're not human ;)

Posted by #061402

I get that a lot.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting #061402: Not really. Not my thing. :-D

Completely understandable and respectable.

- Have kids
- Be in any kind of relationship (this is purely by choice)
- Live all the outlandish dreams and fantasies I had when I was young
- Get another tooth pulled (I'm trying)
- Appreciate the sort of lifestyle that "sunny San Diego" offers
- Set foot in a Starbucks
- Let go of the things I enjoy for the purpose of "growing up"
- Lose contact with my circle of friends

There's plenty more, I'm sure, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment

Posted by Lord of Spam

Anyone that thinks they can definitively say that they will NEVER do something has a rather immature view on life.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoted post:

- Have kids

I'm going to have to add giving birth to my list too.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Lord of Spam: Anyone that thinks they can definitively say that they will NEVER do something has a rather immature view on life.

We're just posting those based on our current preferences and tastes. It's all suppositions and jokes.
I might say that I'll never play a game on Xbox, but lord knows if I'll meet someone one day who will have this console and will convince me to play on it.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Lord of Spam: Anyone that thinks they can definitively say that they will NEVER do something has a rather immature view on life.

If you think that, you must think that there are no people who have morals or convictions.

Posted by Xero

Adding again:

- Playing Bagpipes
- Eating chicken hearts and monkey brains (not willingly)
- Sticking a poster of My Chemical Romance in my room or anywhere in the house I'll be in.
- Going to a Celine Dion concert
- Going back to being a christian.

Posted by O.T.L

Become a pastor.

Live long enough to see hover skatebaords :( (I hope I'm wrong)

Take candy from a baby.

Say "I love you" and not mean it.

Grow my hair down to my feet.

Grow my nails to something extremely gross.

Wear a speedo at a beach or swimming pool ECT. (withought getting paid for doing so ;))

Posted by Slade

-be a dinosaur

Consequently,that's the number one reason I might as well just kill myself.

Posted by Arcadios

-See any of you irl

Posted by Panic!

-Make it through 2 Girls 1 Cup.
-Make it through 1 Girl 1 Plate.

Posted by Alastor

- Find a job.

Posted by Stalolin

-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around and desert you
-Make you cry
-Say goodbye
-Tell a lie and hurt you

Posted by Alastor

Now that I think about it, I'm amazed it took that long.

- Ride the Acrophobia @ Six Flags.

Quoting Corrupt: - Let go of the things I enjoy for the purpose of "growing up"

Also this.

Posted by Xero

- Playing tennis with Shade :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Arcadios;889639]-See any of you irlarent you and alastor close as hell

Posted by Alastor

Georgia and New York.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm in New York. He's in Georgia.

COULD HAPPEN

Actually, me and NES Queen live in the same town.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

fly out to see him

then ****

Posted by Alastor

Breakman lives like 15 miles away from me. Two miles before I moved.
G-Sides lives about 45 minutes south of me.

- See Breakman.

Totally chilling with Nate someday, though.

Posted by Xero

The only member in this forum I MIGHT ever meet (Aside CrystalPain) is Corrupt. And that'll cost me a little fortune, but eh...I think it'll be worth it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

participate in a massive protest
sex with a man
OR the "bad" type of threesome
renounce my faith
renounce my citizenship
become addicted to coffee
heroine
wear a toupee
sell myself short
be satisfied
watch another anime
read a f-ing manga
date an art student (again)
hit a woman
take keanu reeves seriously
watch another oliver stone movie

Posted by Xero

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz:
sex with a man

:(

Posted by Kamek

-Give up on my dreams
-Give up on the people that I love

That's pretty much how I live my life.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wow, sonic the hedgehog posting itt

Posted by WillisGreeny

Welcome everyone from VGC after they all came to Iowa for a surprise visit.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Xero: :(

sorry buddy. Your only hope that it's me and you and 3 chicks, in which case it's the "good" type of menage a cinq

Posted by Klarth

- Ever set foot in a church again
- Have a gayyyyy experience of any kind
- Have a devil's threesome (seriously, ew)
- Befriend anyone who makes religion a focus of their life
- Have kids
- Do meth/heroin
- Watch another Paul W.S. Anderson "film"
- See Arcturus, Strapping Young Lad, Green Carnation or Soundgarden in concert :(

Posted by Xero

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: sorry buddy. Your only hope that it's me and you and 3 chicks, in which case it's the "good" type of menage a cinq

As long as it involves you and me on the same bed, I'm fine with it.

Adding something relevant to my day:

- Getting 100% in a test.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Getting 66% back from a homework assignment I didn't finish. It's actually pretty nice, considering I thought I was getting less than 50. I've been aceing the others so it'll all be good in the end.

Posted by junior senior

- eat mcdonalds
- get my wisdom teeth pulled
- get my tonsils out. id rather die than get them removed
- have kids. if i mysteriously do then im throwing it out
- wear makeup
- talk to the people i hate
- watch the disney channel
- dye my hair
- watch anime
- watch football or go to a football game
- same follows for basketball
- read harry potter
- heroin
- tell an albanian they suck right to their face
- figure out sudoku
idk

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting junior senior:
- get my tonsils out. id rather die than get them removed

getting mine out January 7th.... whats so bad about getting them removed??

Posted by #061402

Rather, what's so bad about keeping them?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Constant sore throats and other issues. Usually why you need them removed.

Posted by #061402

Oh yeah, there's that of course.

Posted by junior senior

i find it really weird to get something surgically removed from your throat-let alone your mouth and not get any bleeding or pain
also i dont want to throw up

SORRY NOT HAPPENING

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=junior senior]figure out sudoku

it's really not that hard

Posted by Xero

I can do Samurai levels no problem. :dunno:

Adding:

- Quit my job the way my whole stupid generation does it.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Stalolin: it's really not that hard

it appears you don't know that i'm retarded

Posted by Xero

haha oh wow

that was unexpected....

Posted by mixm

-stop doing meth/heroin
-vote
-troll vgc

Posted by coromoro

[QUOTE=mixm

Posted by mixm

Quoting coromoro: Psh, meth, heroin, left that long ago (I'm guessing that was a troll).

I'll never climb Mount Everest, eat a pillow, or have sex with a cow. Everything else is fine with me.

no seriously, I have an opiate addiction.

Quoted post: I'll never climb Mount Everest, eat a pillow, or have sex with a cow. Everything else is fine with me.

No cow. BUT I'LL GLADLY **** A HORSE!

Posted by coromoro

[QUOTE=mixm

Posted by mixm

Quoting coromoro: Dang... that's too bad.

Yeah well it's not necessarily heroin, I was exaggerating, but it might as well be. I feel like Dr. House. Opiates are opiates.

Some people just can't stand kids. Not to mention you're giving up your life and not a lot of people want to do that. I mean, the current trend is adults waiting to have kids until their careers are set and their life is comfortable. Not to mention a lot of women are just not even bothering. They're career-oriented now and established, and kids would just mess that up. I mean, you've really gotta devote yourself to raising a family and some people are just not capable of that. And certainly, this day and age isn't geared towards raising a family. Too expensive, you gotta take time away from your job and some people can't risk that, and not to mention how unstable the economy looks to be for many, many more years. Not something you want to bring a kid into.

At least that's what people say. I kinda wants kids.

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

I am sorta in the middle here. I don't know if I'd want kids or not. I'm pretty much agreeing with Vamp here; you have to give up your life for them. Right now I just couldn't do that.

Posted by #061402

Quoting coromoro: Anyways, to the people that don't wanna have kids; what are your reasons?

I don't really care either way. People say I'm good with kids, so I guess I wouldn't have any trouble. Yet I don't want some little mutation of me and some other woman running around, rebelling and being a ****ing prick. I guess it'll be up to the wife, if I ever bother with that. Highly unlikely though.

Not to mention I'm part of a dying family. Why bother postponing the inevitable?

Posted by Xero

I personally would like to adopt a kid. I've always wanted to raise a child. I was raised with family values and I really enjoy living by them and I want to carry them on with a family of my own.

Posted by ExoXile

I'll never say never.

Now will I give up, that's just for losers.

Posted by Kutlass

or for people who know when to QUIT!

why i will never, ever have children:

a) too expensive
b) too much of a commitment and responsibility
c) i'd be an emotionally neglectful and abusive father
d) so would the other one
e) i don't like kids and i've never been at all comfortable around them
f) i'd rather spend a greater fraction of my life traveling around than being 'settled down' anywhere
g) the planet doesn't need any more people
h) looking at my parents, i definitely don't want to do the same things they did.

Posted by Foppy D

Have anal sex.

Well, anal sex onto me. I do my wife in the butt all the time.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Foppy D: Have anal sex.

Well, anal sex onto me. I do my wife in the butt all the time.

You're married to yourself?

Quoted post: a) too expensive

If I recall the average child costs $300,000 to raise. Imagine what you could do with that money.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: If I recall the average child costs $300,000 to raise. Imagine what you could do with that money.

Hahahaha, oh wow. Big-*** mansion, here I come.

More like a fairly modest house, but okay.

Posted by Skitzo Control

He'll never recieve anal, I think is what he means.:)

My list is very long, but I'm only going to post what I can think of for the next five minutes.
---
-Grow my hair out again. (I mean, seriously, we all know it looked terrible.)
-Work a "desk job."
-Find a woman who can deal with me more than a few months.
-Be able to get my point across on such issues as abortion, religion, and politics. (Seriously, what is wrong with me?)
-Buy a PSP. (Thanks to Speedy for reminding me of this.)
-Buy a DS.
-I revoke those two, and just say I'll never buy another handheld.
-Play WarCraft III again. :(
-Dedicate my laugh to spreading my beliefs.
-Use anything less than 2-ply toilet paper.
-Attend college.
-Get my GED/graduate high school (or so it seems...)
-Use a Nyko Intercooler on my Xbox 360.
-Sell my belongings if I get low on money.
-Loan people money that I rarely see.
-Loan family members money.
-Move back to Red Bluff, California.
-Move back in with my parents.
-Be roommates with a member of the opposite sex. (Once this lease is up, things gotta change.)
-Go an entire day eating "right." (IE breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: If I recall the average child costs $300,000 to raise. Imagine what you could do with that money.

That's rather a lot, but the sad thing is that I costed way more than that to raise =/
I'm a money suckaaaaa

Quoting #061402: Hahahaha, oh wow. Big-*** mansion, here I come.

300 000$ in Montreal doesn't get you much of a big house. :(

Quoting Skitzo Control:
-Buy a DS.
-Play WarCraft III again. :(

D:

Adding:

- Smoke

I've been strong enough so far to stay away from cigs. It'll remain this way.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Xero: 300 000$ in Montreal doesn't get you much of a big house. :(

I don't live in Montreal. ;) While the value of the dollar goes up and down these days, let's say one dollar is worth 6kr... that'd give me 1,800,000 kr. Now with that kind of money, I could live happily for many years. :)

Posted by Xero

Haha, that's true...

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Some people just can't stand kids. Not to mention you're giving up your life and not a lot of people want to do that. I mean, the current trend is adults waiting to have kids until their careers are set and their life is comfortable. Not to mention a lot of women are just not even bothering. They're career-oriented now and established, and kids would just mess that up. I mean, you've really gotta devote yourself to raising a family and some people are just not capable of that. And certainly, this day and age isn't geared towards raising a family. Too expensive, you gotta take time away from your job and some people can't risk that, and not to mention how unstable the economy looks to be for many, many more years. Not something you want to bring a kid into.

At least that's what people say. I kinda wants kids.

I guess you're speaking for most people with this post, Vamp. The fact that most of the world population have the same goal (the goal of having the most money possible) is a little sad. But, well, I guess it's just part of life, and I guess it's especially not easy for ones that are barely able to survive already to have children, so I really can't blame them. I think it's a little selfish for those with money and without children though. They wouldn't be alive if their parents had had the same mindset as them, and I can't help it but think that they're missing out.

Posted by #061402

Quoting coromoro: They wouldn't be alive if their parents had had the same mindset as them, and I can't help it but think that they're missing out.

If their parents had the same mindset as them, they wouldn't have lived and wouldn't have had to bother with kids or money!

Not to mention the world has a ****load of kids in orphanages. Better to take care of those first than ask your woman to spew out something monstrous from between her legs.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting #061402: If their parents had the same mindset as them, they wouldn't have lived and wouldn't have had to bother with kids or money!

What are you saying? You'd rather be dead (or maybe you were joking...)?

[quote]Not to mention the world has a ****load of kids in orphanages. Better to take care of those first than ask your woman to spew out something monstrous from between her legs.

I agree, there's kids needin' parents out there. I'm all for adoption.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah guys who wants the love of a child

*rolls around in money*

Posted by mis0

I don't want kids because I want a career, a nice house, and a sports car. Money leeching children will likely ruin all three of those goals!

Posted by #061402

Quoting coromoro: What are you saying? You'd rather be dead (or maybe you were joking...)?

Naw, just that if their parents had the same mindset, they would never have had children and those children would never have had to worry about kids or money. And on and on, only, you know, backwards in the generations.

[QUOTE=coromoro;891741]I agree, there's kids needin' parents out there. I'm all for adoption.

I wouldn't really mind it myself, actually. But, fat chance, what with every man being a possible pedophile. I wonder if women have the same problem?

Quoting mis0: I don't want kids because I want a career, a nice house, and a sports car. Money leeching children will likely ruin all three of those goals!

Definitely. Especially when they steal your purse.

Quoted post: I guess you're speaking for most people with this post, Vamp. The fact that most of the world population have the same goal (the goal of having the most money possible) is a little sad. But, well, I guess it's just part of life, and I guess it's especially not easy for ones that are barely able to survive already to have children, so I really can't blame them. I think it's a little selfish for those with money and without children though. They wouldn't be alive if their parents had had the same mindset as them, and I can't help it but think that they're missing out.

That's always been the goal in life, whether you had the most livestock or you own seven houses. The goal was always to have the most wealth and/or power. The difference is it's a ****ton harder to fulfill that goal and still have kids. Whereas 50 years ago a family could have seven children and do all right, most people today seem to struggle with raising two kids and paying their bills. Today's society is just too rough to have both, and let's face it, it's better to have a comfortable life than desperately trying to scrape money together for the mortgage.

It's not selfish, it's just not wanting to put yourself in a situation you don't think you can handle. I mean, is that lifestyle really fair to children? No. So if anything you're saving some kid a lot of grief.

Posted by David M. Awesome

*** to mouth.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's always been the goal in life, whether you had the most livestock or you own seven houses. The goal was always to have the most wealth and/or power. The difference is it's a ****ton harder to fulfill that goal and still have kids. Whereas 50 years ago a family could have seven children and do all right, most people today seem to struggle with raising two kids and paying their bills. Today's society is just too rough to have both, and let's face it, it's better to have a comfortable life than desperately trying to scrape money together for the mortgage.

It's not selfish, it's just not wanting to put yourself in a situation you don't think you can handle. I mean, is that lifestyle really fair to children? No. So if anything you're saving some kid a lot of grief.

I personally believe life is better than not life, so I think that's the root of this discussion. A stupid way of looking at it is that you have the power to end your life whenever you want, but you don't have the power to be born... You know?

No. I don't.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

If I wanted a child, I would adopt.

Quoting mis0: I don't want kids because I want a career, a nice house, and a sports car. Money leeching children will likely ruin all three of those goals!

Actually scratch that, I want this.

Posted by Klarth

It is unlikely for several reasons that I will have any direct progeny.

I like it this way because I am very self-centred.

Posted by junior senior

i swear if i ever have a baby girl i am throwing it out

Posted by ExoXile

None of you has a little sister or a brother that is 4-8 years, I can tell.
And if you do, they're meanies.

I don't want a kids right now, but later, definitely.

Posted by Dexter

Kids will enable you to tolerate many hardships in life. I'd like to have my own child, I just don't want a wife to go along with it. What a pickle! ***'s design is all ****** up and our system doesn't let a single guy adopt very easily. I'll find my loophole eventually.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ExoXile: None of you has a little sister or a brother that is 4-8 years, I can tell.
And if you do, they're meanies.

I don't want a kids right now, but later, definitely.

I think I have half-siblings in that age range but all things considered it would have been better for them had they never been born

Posted by ExoXile

Then they aren't as sweet as my siblings. :)

Posted by Alastor

- Enjoy going to the dentist.

Posted by Xero

- Enjoy the feeling of being stunned by a needle.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Alastor: - Enjoy going to the dentist.

wimp!

Posted by ExoXile

Inb4 dentists cost money:
They don't over here. =O

****ing facepalm

Posted by ExoXile

:)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

suspicions of dexter being a pedo rising

Posted by #061402

Yeah, because there cannot possibly be people who want kids but not wives.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

-Enjoy the sound of a tuba, or any brass intrsument for that matter.
-Understand Japanese music.
-Take teen drama novels seriously.
-Not get ****ed off when I see someone reading "The Sex ***" series. (See Above)
-Participate in ANY charity whatsoever raising money to cure cancer, because its just pointless.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: suspicions of dexter being a pedo rising

or gay ;)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: -Enjoy the sound of a tuba, or any brass intrsument for that matter.

Hey I used to play it in high school and it sounded way better than those little flutes girls would play :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hey, I was a Tuba playa too!

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting coromoro: I guess you're speaking for most people with this post, Vamp. The fact that most of the world population have the same goal (the goal of having the most money possible) is a little sad. But, well, I guess it's just part of life, and I guess it's especially not easy for ones that are barely able to survive already to have children, so I really can't blame them. I think it's a little selfish for those with money and without children though. They wouldn't be alive if their parents had had the same mindset as them, and I can't help it but think that they're missing out.

my goal is to experience the most joy and happiness possible, and i simply consider money as a tool that would help me achieve such results. procreating and raising children is of absolutely zero interest to me and there are so many things in life i consider much more meaningful that i'd rather pursue. having children would make me miss out on so many things i'd much rather do.

good thing procreation is a matter of choice for our species and we are all free to choose our own individual paths through life and there is no inexplicable force of nature that finds me regurgitating food for my mate's litter without a second thought. being human isn't all bad.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iron Koala: Hey, I was a Tuba playa too!

*high five*