Satan's Password

Posted by WackoHater

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! You're supposed to bash me, not post your password!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Jesse have you ever gotten angry IRL and beat someone up before?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Bah!!!! You're supposed to bash me, not post your password!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Telling the truth about you is not bashing, it is the truth moron, looking in the mirror and reading your old posts will tell you that !!!

[SIZE="7"]YOU ARE SICK AND YOU SUCK BOY !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="7"]YOU ROCK BOY !!!! [/SIZE]

Why thank you!!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, get to that business forum so you have another place where you can bash me as a sign of friendship...before I find some one else to register your name there!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and unban me at your graveyard forum so you have some other member there to help you keep it from ending up even deader than a graveyard!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Roger Smith: Jesse have you ever gotten angry IRL and beat someone up before?

In real life, I make other people want to knock my lights out, like I do to WackoHater!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

STICK THAT FORUM UP YOUR STINKING ARSE WHERE IT BELONGS ALONG WITH ANY IDIOTIC FORUM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO POST FREELY MORONIC :jesse: MORON !!!

KEEP EDITING MY POSTS AND YOU WILL SEE THIS FORUM DIE BEFORE YOUR VERY BEADY EYED COKE BOTTLE BOTTOM GLASSES YOU ARSEHOLE !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: KEEP EDITING MY POSTS AND YOU WILL SEE THIS FORUM DIE BEFORE YOUR VERY BEADY EYED COKE BOTTLE BOTTOM GLASSES YOU ARSEHOLE !!!

*yawn* Da forum was around when you wern't here, so you pretending to 'leave' won't kill it!!! :D:D:D

It takes a wacko to keep a forum from dying...like your forum did lonk ago!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]KEEP SMILING :D :D :D :D :D AS I DOOM YOOOOUUUUUU MORON !!!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

.....what is going on with these account giveaway topics? :(

Posted by WackoHater

NO ONE WANTS TO POST ON A ****T FORUM WITH A MORON POST ALTERING FOOL AS ADMINISTRATOR

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm a n00bie, there for I'm trying to give away my account !!!

Oh we all know you're a n00bie!!!!! No need to remind us all!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU ARE A STUPID ARSEHOLE JEZZIE SCUM OF THE EARTH BALL, KILL YOURSELF AND END YOUR MISERY SON, HANG YOURSELF IN THE CLOSET, EVEN YOUR DOGS RAN AWAY FROM YOU WHEN THEY SAW DAYLIGHT

[SIZE="7"]YOU SUCK !!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I WISH I COULD BE JUST LIKE YOU !!!

Are you drunk??!!!! You should be bashing me!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D