Saw V

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah sorry, it's only Saw V. But then again who cares enough to keep count of all these stupid slasher/thriller sequels?

[URL]http://www.saw5.com/agegate.html[/URL] - Official site.
[URL]http://www.erickwithnok.com/post/50897076/saw-v-pendulum-trap-clip-watch-it-here[/URL] -Pendulum trailer.

[youtube=kMke8Em_Tdg]kMke8Em_Tdg[/youtube]

Posted by Panic!

Looks good. I can't wait to see it. I'm curious to see who decided to make a mask of the good doctors face.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic;888160]Looks good. I can't wait to see it. I'm curious to see who decided to make a mask of the good doctors face.

Jigsaw/Kramer wasn't a doctor..

Posted by Xero

I really enjoy watching Saw movies. I'm adding this one to my "Must watch" list.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I don't really consider this a slasher flick.... one could argue... the people are all ready trapped and confined all ready. I find a slasher flick when there's a chase, ridiculous screaming and so on.

Anways... saw 1 reminded me of the first resident evil with the dialogue. Saw II all I can say is needle pit body slam, ouch. Saw 3's ending was do doo, like jiggy knew he was gonna get cut in the throat with enough time to hit play on the tape recorder and saw 4 was completely impossible to understand but it was nice to see marky marky and the funky bunch or was it his brother, head get crush by ice.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's not a slasher film. No chase, not everyone is a teen, there's a reason for each person being killed, etc etc.

Anyways, I'll watch it, if only because I've seen the last 4. Why stop now.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Did I say slasher? I meant 'bodycount'.. In reality, it's considered a gorey crime story.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Probably gonna see it, like vamp said, since I've already seen the other 4.

Posted by Crazy K

I might go see it as well, especially since it'll be on my birthday. I saw Saw IV in theaters, but the others I viewed on DVD.

I'm not wasting ten bucks on it. I'll rent it when it comes out. Might even download it depending on how much it sucks.

Posted by Shade

It'll be the first one I'll be seeing legally. Might have to shell out money for moral purposes.

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's not up yet at moviesister.com.
And peekvid.com is near to non-existant..

Posted by maian

Quoting Panic: Looks good. I can't wait to see it. I'm curious to see who decided to make a mask of the good doctors face.

[quote]Looks good. I can't wait to see it.

[quote]Looks good.

[quote]good.

WHY, AMERICA

He thinks that larry the cable guy guy is the funniest thing to grace tv... yeah.

Posted by Tyler Durden

He's passionate about Naruto.
He plays Airsoft with his "friends".
And he's over 18 with really bad acne!

He tries to cosplay at school.
He has poor taste in women.
And his choice in clothing is hideous, animu shirts gone wild!

He's an ar-ar-art-ar-ar-ART FAG-ART FAG!!

==================
I'm just going to see SV for the gore, and maybe some exploitable death sequences.

Well obviously. That's all the series is good for.

Posted by Xero

Yeah I never heard of someone going to see Saw for its deep messages. We're all gore fags.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Tyler Durden;889066]He's passionate about Naruto.
He plays Airsoft with his "friends".
And he's over 18 with really bad acne!

He tries to cosplay at school.
He has poor taste in women.
And his choice in clothing is hideous, animu shirts gone wild!

He's an ar-ar-art-ar-ar-ART FAG-ART FAG!!

==================
I'm just going to see SV for the gore, and maybe some exploitable death sequences.

1. You're right, I am a complete Narutard.
2. I do play Airsoft with my friends. They're the best friends I have, and I've known most of the for years before we started Airsoft.
3. I'm over 18, you're right. I don't have really bad acne though. Just a little bit.
4. If you count 1 Naruto headband as cosplay, sure.
5. Matter of opinion.
6. I have no anime shirts.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Panic;889473] If you count 1 Naruto headband as cosplay, sure.

If liking 1 man in a sexual/romantic way makes me gay, then sure.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic;889473]Waa waa waaaaaa..

Dude if you hadn't noticed, I typed that all out into a lyricism.
Way to ruin a musical guys!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: I am a complete Narutard.

I'm over 18

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

and stop fighting back seriously. gives you nothing.

Posted by Panic!

I'm not fighting back. I'm just clearing things up.

Posted by G-Sides

making fun of someone's immaturity like this makes you guys look pretty farking immature too :-*

and saw hasn't been good since the very first. i didn't even see the 4th one.

Posted by Kutlass

didn't even notice saw III or saw IV come out. whut'd ah miss?!?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: I'm not fighting back. I'm just clearing things up.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure nobody listens or even believes you.

Anyways, you guys can say that Saw sucks, but it'll never be as bad as the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Xero;890787]Anyways, you guys can say that Saw sucks, but it'll never be as bad as the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

You take that back, right now. The original TCM was a masterpiece in horror history. I hope Ed Gein haunts your ****ter everytime you have to "go potty".

Posted by Xero

We're talking about the TCM that came out around the same time as Saw III? You thought it was a masterpeice? Please....Your tastes in horror movies are horrible.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Xero;890933]We're talking about the TCM that came out around the same time as Saw III? You thought it was a masterpeice? Please....Your tastes in horror movies are horrible.

Oh, you're referring to the REMAKE of TCM. Yeah, that was crap. 'Begining' was superior. And, my tastes in horror movies is quite profound tyvm. I've probably seen a good 1000 of them so far; both foreign and domestic, silent and classic, b-rated and mainstream, etc.. etc...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Tyler Durden: Oh, you're referring to the REMAKE of TCM. Yeah, that was crap. 'Begining' was superior. And, my tastes in horror movies is quite profound tyvm. I've probably seen a good 1000 of them so far; both foreign and domestic, silent and classic, b-rated and mainstream, etc.. etc...

whew. You scared me on this one :p:

Disregard what I said about your tastes then. ;)

Posted by Tyler Durden

We cool, Saw sucks.. just not as hard as Hostel. Eli Roth gtfo.

Posted by Xero

Yeah I didn't enjoy watching Hostel at all. =/

Quoted post: 'Begining' was superior.

Beginning was better than all the other TCMs if you ask me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;891032]Beginning was better than all the other TCMs if you ask me.
Shut yo' mouth, *****. The original TCM was awesome. Best (if not the first) cripple death scene ever!

And, to avoid a derail-
**** Saw V

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I won't be watching it. I'll be masturbating that night, and can't pull myself away from the PC to watch some trite, ****ty movie about stuff and things.

Posted by Shade

[quote]5. Matter of opinion.

Not in this case.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;891252]I won't be watching it. I'll be masturbating that night, and can't pull myself away from the PC to watch some trite, ****ty movie about stuff and things.

That reminds of a dirt joke-

"Let me guess, your favorite sexual position is Guy on top and Girl in magazine?"

Posted by Gr0d Xx

stop making saw already!!!!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Haven't even seen the 4th one, the first was the only GOOD one.

Posted by Dexter

I thought they were getting better as they went along until the 4th one.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

i'm in the same boat as vampiro about this one, and i'm really not holding my hopes high for this fifth installment. for me, the original saw was a film in and of itself, but these sequels after the fact seem like little more than a spin-off involving jigsaw to a degree

either way, i'll probably downloaded it or just rent it when it comes out on dvd. might as well complete the 'adventure' *pinocchi*

Posted by Tyler Durden

Omg TimeSkipz is still around?!
Hello faggot. Thank you for confirming that the Saw series blows.. srsly.

Quoted post: I thought they were getting better as they went along until the 4th one.

Not sure I'd say getting better, but all right in their own right. I mean, it's essentially a slasher flick. What the hell do you expect from those movies other than death and gore? And in that regard it was good! I mean, falling into a pit of needles made me cringe, and as far as I'm concerned if a movie can make me cringe it was successful.

Posted by K1nS

I watched this movie around a week ago ish now and I must say I was disappointed, it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be