Hello VGC

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

This place has changed since I last seen it. I never actually posted until now. I posted on many other forums that were around VGC's prime. Giving this a go.

Posted by Proto Man

Hey, welcome to VGC. What other forums did you frequent back then?

Posted by #061402

Can't remember for the very life of me if it's Kagan from Bloodrayne 2 or not.
Even so, welcome to VGC. Enjoy your stay!

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

Quoting Proto Man: Hey, welcome to VGC. What other forums did you frequent back then?

Actually, I use to go to RPGP and the like. Proto, you should remember me from Wire Forums.

Quoting #061402: Can't remember for the very life of me if it's Kagan from Bloodrayne 2 or not.

Indeed it is! He was awesome.

Posted by Corrupt

Hey, welcome back to the forums. I recognize you.

Posted by Crazy K

Yo, welcome to the forum.

Posted by Xero

Welcome :)

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Kyuuketsuki: Proto, you should remember me from Wire Forums.

OK, I knew I recognized you from somewhere. lol I just couldn't put my finger on it. That's cool though, good seeing you again. :)

Posted by Xero

What was your username there?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: What was your username there?

He went by the same name over there.

Posted by Xero

No clue who he is then.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Man, bloodrayne was actually a good game, even though it had no right to be.

Or maybe swear words and jiggling boobs blinded me to its faults.

Posted by Klarth

hey aren't you that weird mother****er who gets off to anime girls with missing limbs

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man, bloodrayne was actually a good game, even though it had no right to be.

I dunno, I had quite a lot of lol'in' going on slashing my way through hordes of weak minions. Just ask Exo.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=#061402;888421]I dunno, I had quite a lot of lol'in' going on slashing my way through hordes of weak minions. Just ask Exo.
Haha, yeah, good times.
*cough*[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]psycho[/COLOR][/SIZE]*couch*

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

Quoting Xero: No clue who he is then.

Depending on what time you were at Wire, you would have. I quit posting there a few years ago. Maybe I'll return.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man, bloodrayne was actually a good game, even though it had no right to be.

Bloodrayne I and II are some of my favorites. Blood, vampires, weapons...my kind of game. Plus you got to kill Nazi scum. :)

Quoting #061402: I dunno, I had quite a lot of lol'in' going on slashing my way through hordes of weak minions. Just ask Exo.

Bravo! A fan.

Quoting netman: hey aren't you that weird mother****er who gets off to anime girls with missing limbs

I don't get off to it. I like the gore. That's like saying people who go to crazy****.com's medical pictures only go there to jerk off.

Posted by Shade

The weird mother****er label still applies.

Welcome!

Posted by Corrupt

Nothing wrong with gore or getting off to gore. :angel:

Posted by ExoXile

IT'S ****ING SICK MAN, RUPTY, IT'S SICK.

not that bad compared to some other stuff.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=ExoXile]IT'S ****ING SICK MAN, RUPTY, IT'S SICK.

There are people that think otherwise!

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]not that bad compared to some other stuff.

Exactly. I have considerable fondness for gore, but I can't stomach things like watersports and scat (though they can be funny on occasion). Some people find that very bizarre.

BOY DON'T YOU LOVE HOW YOUR INTRO THREAD TOOK THIS KIND OF TURN????? vgc owns

Yeah... if you ask me gore is kinda more normal than people pooping on each other.

Can't say I'm a fan of either though.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kyuuketsuki: Depending on what time you were at Wire, you would have. I quit posting there a few years ago. Maybe I'll return.

Don't.
This place gets worse day after day.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: Don't.
This place gets worse day after day.

Quoted for truth!

Actually the last time Kyuuketsuki posted there was in '07. Twas in his birthday thread, and I believe you even posted in it Xero. But yeah lots have changed since then, for the worse.

Posted by Xero

Omni and I still make a few posts there, but they decided to archive everything last week and to start over and all I see are unoriginal topics coming back and similar discussions. Lame idea.

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

Quoting Corrupt: BOY DON'T YOU LOVE HOW YOUR INTRO THREAD TOOK THIS KIND OF TURN????? vgc owns

More interesting than the typical hello/goodbye threads I'm use to. :)

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah... if you ask me gore is kinda more normal than people pooping on each other.

I absolutely agree.

Quoting Xero: Don't.
This place gets worse day after day. Omni and I still make a few posts there, but they decided to archive everything last week and to start over and all I see are unoriginal topics coming back and similar discussions. Lame idea.

That's very sad to hear. I had a great time posting on Wire.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kyuuketsuki:

That's very sad to hear. I had a great time posting on Wire.

Most good times at Wire don't last because there are always members starting drama against the staff and then the admins go on a ban spree and the community drops to 5 members, but 2 days later, they unban and everything goes back to normal for another 5 days.

Happens here too minus the banning part, but way less often.

remember when I became a super mod and wiped it out? hahaha

Posted by Xero

yeah people there are still ****ed at you for it...

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: remember when I became a super mod and wiped it out? hahaha

yeah and you kept giving me your password and acting like i had broken into your account

that was amazing

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: yeah people there are still ****ed at you for it...

Meh... I don't care anymore. It's water under the bridge.

Quoted post: yeah people there are still ****ed at you for it...

hahaha, wow. If that's true that's just lame.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Proto Man: Meh... I don't care anymore. It's water under the bridge.

You're not part of the "devoted clique" there, so I wouldn't expect you to care anyways. ;)

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hahaha, wow. If that's true that's just lame.

Yup. The conversation pops up once in a while and the oldest members still rant about how stupid it was.

Well that just makes it all worth it.

Posted by Klarth

not my old posts

my poor old posts

on the internet

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: Most good times at Wire don't last because there are always members starting drama against the staff and then the admins go on a ban spree and the community drops to 5 members, but 2 days later, they unban and everything goes back to normal for another 5 days.

Happens here too minus the banning part, but way less often.

GRRR!!!! Why can't you guys do that here every five days!!!!!!!! Remember, all da mods here love drama!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Da only member here that generates drama is WackoHater!!!!! Maybe all you guys should try to be like him!!! Spend just one day being WackoHater, and by da end of da day you'll want to always be like him!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by #061402

More like, by the end of the day we'll be permabanned.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: GRRR!!!! Why can't you guys do that here every five days!!!!!!!! Remember, all da mods here love drama!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Da only member here that generates drama is WackoHater!!!!! Maybe all you guys should try to be like him!!! Spend just one day being WackoHater, and by da end of da day you'll want to always be like him!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

no