Demod Solrok.

Posted by Klarth

For flagrant misjudgment in his application of the infraction function, wanton abuse of post deletion powers, and being a martyr.

Posted by mis0

did he blow himself up with a bunch of infractions strapped to his chest or something?

Posted by Roger Smith

AW MAN HE EDITED MY POOST IN WACKO UNIVERSITY OUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Posted by Shade

Gave me 2 infract points once for trolling the sim battle board. Demod is warranted.

Posted by Iris

we'll get right on that after our current topic of interest!

Posted by Klarth

My post in [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=31972]this thread[/url] was deleted because it apparently caused offense to his little valkyrie anime cottonsocks. I can't even remember what I said!

Posted by Tyler Durden

I think I know why Sol' does such faggotry..
[youtube=XdmPeuUIFlo]XdmPeuUIFlo[/youtube]

Posted by Ant

LOL. Love that movie.

Posted by Xero

So I was upset at the fact that we're going on another anti-mod rampage, and then I saw this video and laughed.

So now I'm happy.

Solrok never did anything to me so I'll just make some popcorn, put on 3D glasses and enjoy the show.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: I can't even remember what I said!

Must not of been very good or important if you can't even remember what it said!!! I smell 'Trolling. Again.' :D:D:D And no, I didn't delete it!!!!

Now, do you know where the clitoris is located?

Now THAT question is an important sailor question that some one should ask!!! :D:D:D

Posted by S

Quoting netman: My post in [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=31972]this thread[/url] was deleted because it apparently caused offense to his little valkyrie anime cottonsocks. I can't even remember what I said!

Check the soft-delete then, if you forgot. It's called a troll, two of which were directly following me. Not that I care, I would've infracted you for the same amount had it been someone else. Quit trolling and problem solved, otherwise I will confine you to the Wacko board. You're welcome to make a De-mod thread, but the simple fact is that you've lost all credibility as a member of this board, and by crying wolf every time I reprimand you because you don't like me and attack me every chance you get, doesn't nullify anything in regards to you.

Quit with the attitude and I'll lay off.

Posted by Linko_16

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Ant

Though still valid.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont even care about troll questions, if it makes a difference. Hell, I said my response would be proportional to the answer, so bring on the trolls.

BEsides, you didnt bother to get ****y about the questions about being gay;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Does a Google search for [url=http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Aclitoris]define:clitoris[/url] after seeing da quote in Tyler Durden's signature.* :D

Oh...so THAT'S why da post was deleted!!!!!!! :eek: LOL!! I had never even hurd of a clitoris until seeing that deleted post!!!! :eek:

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Check the soft-delete then, if you forgot.
See I cannot do this because I gave up being a responsible moderator of an internet video game forum on the internet a long, long time ago.
[quote]the simple fact is that you've lost all credibility as a member of this board
Actually, as far as I'm concerned I'm one of the few driving forces left in the community here. I don't much care for tooting my own horn, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with that point of view.

Solrok, I don't bear any malice towards you. You are being a paranoid prick, though! Seriously, stop being such a victim. The fact that you're out to wipe clean any possible trace of people badmouthing you (even when most such occasions are exclusively the product of your own overactive imagination, keep that **** in the roleplaying board, boy) says volumes about your capabilities.

Posted by Ant

lol you said toot your horn

Posted by Klarth

THAT WAS A PERSONAL INSULT AGAINST ME SOMEONE INFRACT ANT AND DELETE HIS POST

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wait, solrok deleted it because he thought it was a personal insult against him?

baaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted by Fate

Whatever happened to just deleting troll posts and leaving the rest be? I've deleted his troll posts several times and I never get any flack for it. You guys get too personal about ****. Let it be and shut the **** up.

Posted by Klarth

You delete my truly idiotic **** and I have no problem with that

Solrok deletes anything that could potentially make him look weak

Posted by Fate

And that is so stupid. Too many aggravating instances on this site, I swear.

Posted by Ant

sssshhhhhhh. the men are talking here honey. go put some make up on why don'tcha?

Posted by Proto Man

You know I've never had a problem with Sol...

[COLOR="DimGray"]Though I don't rightly remember who he is = \[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Well you haven't been around in the past year either, so...

Posted by S

I'm not going to argue with a troll about deleting a troll post. You're not even serious in your own thread.

As far as everyone else goes, you're welcome to talk to me through AIM or PM if you've got a problem with me. If you're uncomfortable with that, feel free to PM another S-mod, or even Jesse.

Posted by Klarth

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Shade

When did he become an s-mod anyway? Totally missed that.

Posted by S

Quoting netman: Not doing yourself any favours, kiddo. I don't think shirking responsibility is in the blurb for the super mod position.

If you're unable to cope with what's expected of you, then you ought to step down.

You're welcome to take it up with me outside of this thread if you feel it necessary. Invitation is open to all, after all.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Shade;886320]When did he become an s-mod anyway? Totally missed that.such a good s-mod you dont even notice him

Posted by Klarth

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Iris

I'm with Fate. This whole thing has become way too stupid and I really don't care what the outcome is.

Maybe you guys should just stop whining?

Posted by S

Sorry klarth, I'm not playing by your rules.

I'm retracting out of this public medium because it's where you have the advantage, appealing to people who don't know the situation, nor the mechanics. And as you remarked in a thread earlier, obviously this type of thread "Demod 'X'" gives you much pleasure. So I'm going to take that away from you, and I'm also going to take the illusion of control you think you have as well. If you want to continue past this, PM or AIM me.

I'm going to lunch.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Maybe you guys should just stop whining?I genuinely don't like saying it, but your apathy isn't helping here. "Stop whining" wasn't the solution back when AA went on his deletion rampage. Why don't we have coups like that anymore? Because nobody gives a **** and the majority of people worth their salt seem far too ****ing content to let everything slide.

And that's why we get into situations like The Almighty Textual Thor here having more power than sense.

[quote=Solrok]Sorry klarth, I'm not playing by your rules.
Or any rules whatsoever, by what you've shown off so far, but that's ok we all know already that you have no clue in hell what you're doing.
[quote]I'm retracting out of this public medium because it's where you have the advantage, appealing to people who don't know the situation
The situation's clear. I say something. You get all hissy-pissy and assume it was a deliberate malicious attack on you. I call you out on being incapable and pathetic. What is there to not understand?
[quote]nor the mechanics.
what the hell
[quote]And as you remarked in a thread earlier, obviously this type of thread "Demod 'X'" gives you much pleasure.
No, I do this because I hate myself and deserve no end of pain. What the **** do you think? The potential outcome would please me, yes, and although I treated the **** last year like a joke, I've no intention of doing the same this time around. Apples and oranges.
[quote]So I'm going to take that away from you, and I'm also going to take the illusion of control you think you have as well. If you want to continue past this, PM or AIM me.
christonabike I do not have a problem with you. I have a problem with the idiotic **** you're pulling.

[quote]I'm going to lunch.

Posted by Gollum

hi netman!

Posted by Iris

The circumstances greatly differ. Deleting blog materials to save face and ban members who disagreed with him, or deleting good content from a respected poster is far different from deleting trolls and inane posts from some one who is essentially just a troll.

I like you Jack, but it seems all you ever do now in your random visits to VGC is start a campaign against an individual for some minor misdoing and then leave when things don't go your way. It's vain and immature.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=S

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Gollum: hi netman!

hi mark!

Iris - I've no doubt that clearing out the snarky crap I'm in the habit of posting (I mean, ****, what else would you have me do? Pop my xanax and grin placidly at the end of every post?) is of great benefit to the integrity of the community, but conversely, I do believe tossing out Solrok, who has no business being where he is at all (seriously - you people voted for him?), would be the best thing to happen in many moons.

I mean, ****. Who is he tight with in the community? Didn't he suddenly start posting outside of the Mary Sue roleplaying forum just yesterday, speaking relatively? Does anyone have any clue who the sodding hell he is? I don't think "I delete posts good and do other stuff good too" is really merit enough to get him into a niche like that, else every Tom, Dick and Harry who rolled in here would go straight to the top - provided they were OK at feigning intelligence.

[quote]I like you Jack, but it seems all you ever do now in your random visits to VGC is start a campaign against an individual for some minor misdoing and then leave when things don't go your way. It's vain and immature.
Bollocks to that. I've been around since August and this pathetic ****'s just come up now. I do trundle back here in a whim every now and then, but it's never with the intent in mind of starting a crusade.

Posted by Klarth

I'm going to lunch.

Posted by Xero

Quoting netman: seriously - you people voted for him?

We did not. As far as I remember, Jesse just picked him.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

had no idea it happened until a month or so after him and vamp got their places

Posted by Gollum

why the **** doesn't it list mods at the top like it used to

Posted by Xero

Yeah I wish Jesse would put that back :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: I'm with Fate. This whole thing has become way too stupid and I really don't care what the outcome is.

I'll agree that this little complaint is pretty inane, but the root cause isn't any less stupid.

There's really no reason to have a fit about a singular post being deleted, but there really isn't any reason to delete a post as the one described; it's not possible to troll with one singular post nor was it even directed at the person who deleted it on the premise that it, in fact, was.

Frankly, there would be very few problems if there wasn't any arbitrary enforcement of "the rules", or in other words, petty moderation. One post isn't trolling. If we're going to delete "insulting" posts, we need to delete all of them, all the time. But because that's galactically stupid, let's not bother because the vast majority of the member base doesn't care at all.

Posted by Ant

I think we all know the root cause of the problem here.

Matt Miller.

Posted by Shade

Wasn't sunrock Lunairetic before?

Posted by Klarth

[quote]If we're going to delete "insulting" posts, we need to delete all of them, all the time.
Nah, man, that's not how it works at all. Being a moderator means you can get revenge on the meanies!

Posted by Fate

I presented the end-all to this stupid problem already. Solrok has to end his douchebaggery by deleting stuff not being explicitly trolling (that means that even if he insults you, it's okay as long as he makes a reference to the topic at hand and his first post was not meant for the sole purpose of insulting you or others), and netman/Klarth has to stop not only being a douchetroll, but stop going on these tirades against members he disagrees with. You're not doing it for extreme justice, you're doing it to be an ******* and you know it.

Delete troll posts and carry on.

Posted by Iris

Quoted post: [COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana]Nah, man, that's not how it works at all. Being a moderator means you can get revenge on the meanies![/FONT][/COLOR]

Especially if they're meanies to new members!

Posted by Klarth

[quote]netman/Klarth has to stop not only being a douchetroll, but stop going on these tirades against members he disagrees with. You're not doing it for extreme justice, you're doing it to be an ******* and you know it.
Yeah, OK, I'm enjoying myself.

My point's still valid.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, I know, and I addressed the solution to that in the same post!

Posted by Klarth

It's cool; just saying that I'm better at doing good when I can have a giggle in the process.

Posted by Fate

At least one of you is listening. :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Well, I'd ask Solrok what he thinks, but he's "not playing by my rules" so he's jumped ship on the thread.

Pretty cooperative supermod we've got going on here right guys

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

fate we need more picture threads and less of this stuff

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: Maybe you guys should just stop whining?

I like how when something annoys iris, its OMG UR KILLIN VGC. But when its something she doesnt care about its "quit whining"

Posted by S

Quoting Fate: Solrok has to end his douchebaggery by deleting stuff not being explicitly trolling (that means that even if he insults you, it's okay as long as he makes a reference to the topic at hand and his first post was not meant for the sole purpose of insulting you or others).

Pardon, but what? A post directly following mine that's antagonistic, which is representative of klarth's current trolling fiasco and demeanor, neglecting to use the quote function, and the only post in the thread made by him. It was his first, and only post until then and there was no clear reference towards the origin of the thread besides a question mark. One could interpret it as a staying "on topic" (Though I'd wager that was his intention, to make it seem like it was.), but one could also interpret it otherwise, which is more likely without the use of the quote function and considering his clear dislike of me. When I became S-mod, it was even remarked that klarth was going to have a fit when he returned from one of his many MIA's. I followed the above rule, and apparently there's still an issue?

With that in mind, when have I ever infracted someone for insulting me personally? I don't care, I've been here long enough to have tough enough skin to take teasing, let alone flagrant mockery. klarth however has been here off and on forever and made it absolutely clear that he gives **** all about this site. I don't trust a single word he says, this includes his reference to the original thread vs. my post, and I'd wager money on a bet that he's doing this for fun. I didn't infract him because he insulted me, I infracted him because it was a blatant troll that he's been warned about, banned about numerous times, recently and in the past. If I'm not mistaken, we've contemplated a few times how to deal with veterans who continuously break the rules, ie. klarth being one of the initial drivers. If it was in relation to LoS' thread, then yes I concede that the infraction was based on the wrong inference, but are you really going to take his word for it after he's bit the hand that feeds him so many times?

As far as I'm concerned, he's lost the benefit of doubt.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: fate we need more picture threads and less of this stuff

i can post neutral eyeshadow pix :cool:

Posted by Fate

He's a veteran poster who knows the rules and continues to break them, regardless of infractions or bans. Just delete it and carry on. That's what I do. I don't even bother talking to people about it.

Posted by Xero

I like Fate's attitude towards this kind of situation. :)

Quoting Shade: Wasn't sunrock Lunairetic before?

Yup.

Posted by S

Neither do I, I'm not the one throwing a tantrum over it. I deleted it, gave him a warning that he'd be banned if he did it again, and carried on. This was the result.

Posted by Fate

Don't warn people, just do it. And when threads like this come up, don't respond. If you do respond, stick to your ground and respond to everyone who makes a verbal attack about the situation.

Posted by S

I'll take your word for it then.

Posted by Fate

Then again, what do I know? Most of the people here don't like me and I talk to all of TWO people on this site (one... two... maybe one) and I delete whatever I please, but never give infractions. I'm largely ignored, but I clean up stuff and my boards are in pretty good shape. Can't expect everyone to be the way I am, but whatever.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]I don't care, I've been here long enough to have tough enough skin to take teasing
Sorry, bro, by throwing this into motion in the first place, you've undone yourself. Don't try telling me you didn't act out of personal retaliation, because you're proving otherwise by plonking down multi-paragraph posts here in the first place. You care.
[quote]are you really going to take his word for it after he's bit the hand that feeds him so many times?
Bit of a fluff analogy there, mate. The only "hand" I could possibly be "biting" here is yours, and even then, I'm struggling to see what you're feeding me. Far more of a case of biting the hand to see if it'll bleed.

(I feel like a ****ing tool after writing that ridiculous fanfic-caliber prose)
[quote]I'm not the one throwing a tantrum over it. I deleted it
See, this. This juxtaposition right here. This contradiction in terms. This. This. Can you not see.

For the last *******ed time, little lord I-promise-I-don't-care-but-I-know-he-was-out-to-get-me, my post wasn't directed at you. Whenever I decide to get on someone's back, I don't do so in nonsensical sex riddles. That's not my game! I have standards.

Posted by Fate

Okay, if it was personal, his bad and now it's over. Appo polly logies. Troll somewhere else so he can delete it, and this time he won't give you a warning.

It's business.

Posted by Klarth

No, it's theatre

Posted by Stalolin

netman do you think i could ever play a mighty role in this theatre of fools

Posted by S

Quoting netman: Sorry, bro, but the fact that you threw this into motion works against you. Don't try telling me you didn't act out of personal retaliation, because you're proving otherwise by plonking down multi-paragraph posts here in the first place. You care.

I care to keep this board up, and I care about the website, yes. Care about you insulting me? Hardly. On the list of things that keep me up at night klarth, you're definitely not one of them. I couldn't care less what a hormonal seventeen year old thinks of me. Your angst is amusing when its not flagrantly moronic.

[quote]Bit of a fluff analogy there, mate. The only "hand" I could possibly be "biting" here is yours, and even then, I'm struggling to see what you're feeding me. Far more of a case of biting the hand to see if it'll bleed.

Quit trying to be cute, you're not. I wouldn't feed you with a ten foot poll, I'd drown a baby with your mentality, but hey, that's me. This website, now quit misinterpreting analogies in order to further your means. You're perfectly capable of comprehending the English language, probably the only thing I find positive in you.

[quote]See, this. This juxtaposition right here. This contradiction in terms. This. This. Can you not see.

Yeah, I see the juxtaposition. I did my job, without even a second thought as to who it was directed toward. You couldn't wound me if you tried klarth, believe me.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Care about you insulting me? Hardly.
Oh that's quite nice to hear, I'm glad we cou-waitwhat'sthis:
[quote] couldn't care less what a hormonal seventeen year old thinks of me. Your angst is amusing when its not flagrantly moronic.
alright, I'd been working towards not bringing out the personal insults all through this trainwreck, but holy ****

I mean, ****, boy, not only did you bring up seniority of age on the internet, but you got the number wrong? Christ, I thought you could read! If you want to start trading e-punches here - no matter how nonsensical and baseless the opening blow seems; I wasn't aware that I was hormonal or angsty - I figure it's fair for me to say that being older than thirteen and pretending to have magic sword powers on the internet isn't working in your favour.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: Maybe you guys should just stop whining?

No!!! That's da LAST thing we want!!!! Drama is good!!! Continue with da drama!!!!

Quoting netman:
Quoting Xero;886348: seriously - you people voted for him?

We did not. As far as I remember, Jesse just picked him.

psst, da last time da mods didn't vote for new mods was before they started voting for new mods, years ago, back when da mods fliped out when I made a bunch of n00bies mods, back when Psyduck and some others left!!!!!!!!

Since you guys got a bad memory, I'll move da thread out here....

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=27850

Iris was da only one that voted no!!!! And I didn't even vote!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fate: Most of the people here don't like me

Oh yeah. Violin orchestra.

C'mon, fate. I'm pretty sure almost everyone is cool with you here. And I'm not kissing your ***.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Iris was da only one that voted no!!!! And I didn't even vote!!!!!!!! :D

Iris I love you.

[quote]Most of the people here don't like me
Yeah I just noticed this too. Chipper the **** up, lassie; no matter what arguments you get into on the gaming boards make you think, you're fine by all accounts.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith:
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=27850

Oh it was voted out in the Mod board only. I never had access to that freaky place. XD
That explains my ignorance.

Posted by S

[color=black]I'm sorry that you fit the bill, but I have to admit its pretty comical how snug that fit is. Y'know, seventee

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam;886397]I like how when something annoys iris, its OMG UR KILLIN VGC. But when its something she doesnt care about its "quit whining"

Sorry for picking the more worthwhile things to care about. My basic stance is to delete stupid **** and punish, regardless of source. The ensuing catfight isn't worth dragging on.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: Oh it was voted out in the Mod board only.

Any time there is a mod/Super Mod poll out here...it's a fake poll!!!! Unless of course it's made in da month of April!!!! Of course then it's a real poll!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

I see...

Posted by Klarth

[quote]The irony is that you're fighting so hard over a single year
Oh, come on. Are you completely lacking in common sense? Go over and read what I said again. That's not the part I was criticising, silly!
[quote]emo and hating the world with a burning passion for how it's wronged them
haha, oh what?
[quote]Grow up klarth.
And thus we reach our vapid, predictable and quite frankly downright hypocritical conclusion.

It's okay, I quite clearly don't take it personally and I don't care, so I'm going to prove that by acknowledging the next vaguely anti-me thing posted. Then I'll escalate it into a series of ten-paragraph limp-wristed slapfests.

Posted by S

It's okay klarth, I won't hurt you. I'm not going to beat you or send you to boarding school. Channel that anger into something positive! You could be a real do-gooder! President even!

Posted by Klarth

That isn't very nice.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The defenses being offered in this thread are the pinnacle of ghey.

Posted by Klarth

I mean, christ, not that I'm offended as I did spend a while being a weepy son-of-a-***** here (all's good now), but I don't get why you'd try being genuinely vicious in a thread like this. Comeback way exceeds the offense on this one, man.

If you'd had a **** time with something and made it clear it was a touchy point, I wouldn't aggravate it. Low. Says plenty about your strength of character.

Posted by Shade

[quote]The defenses being offered in this thread are the pinnacle of ghey.

your uniform is the pinnacle of gay.

see what I did there? yeah, you do

Posted by S

Don't dish if you can't take. You've made it personal since the start.

Posted by Klarth

Not on that level, no. Not really. I'm not in the habit of making light of things beyond people's control. That's ****ed shameful.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Fate: i can post neutral eyeshadow pix :cool:

don't make me beg

Posted by Linko_16

Among other things somewhat ****ed in this thread, I don't think Klarth is being treated is wholly fair. The basis of many people's attitudes towards him is that he's a wild troll who has no value as a member. Sure, he was a wild troll once, but since his active return recently I would have to say he's far more chill than he used to be; not a super VGC patriot who loves everyone, no, but at least someone who's cool with hanging out and cracking jokes with those he finds agreeable, and not trying to start trouble, much like the rest of us. I can respect keeping an eye on someone because of their history, but treating him like he's a 100% troll and deleting posts you wouldn't think twice about if it were someone else, then accusing him of being a troublemaker when he speaks up about those posts, is not fair at all. How would any of you feel if you were just trying to post normally and your comments were removed because the higher-ups didn't trust you?

If you feel Klarth has shown himself as a troll recently in anything other than this "do you know where the clitoris is" business, you'll have to show me. I haven't seen anything disagreeable, which may be you all doing your jobs as mods, of course, but let's hear it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: I would have to say he's far more chill than he used to be; not a super VGC patriot who loves everyone, no, but at least someone who's cool with hanging out and cracking jokes with those he finds agreeable, and not trying to start trouble, much like the rest of us.

I agree with this. I was telling Corrupt about that yesterday on the phone actually. I really enjoy AND appreciate the fact that he doesn't pick on me and on other members such as Arcadios like he used to. :)

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: Among other things somewhat ****ed in this thread, I don't think Klarth is being treated is wholly fair. The basis of many people's attitudes towards him is that he's a wild troll who has no value as a member. Sure, he was a wild troll once, but since his active return recently I would have to say he's far more chill than he used to be; not a super VGC patriot who loves everyone, no, but at least someone who's cool with hanging out and cracking jokes with those he finds agreeable, and not trying to start trouble, much like the rest of us. I can respect keeping an eye on someone because of their history, but treating him like he's a 100% troll and deleting posts you wouldn't think twice about if it were someone else, then accusing him of being a troublemaker when he speaks up about those posts, is not fair at all. How would any of you feel if you were just trying to post normally and your comments were removed because the higher-ups didn't trust you?

If you feel Klarth has shown himself as a troll recently in anything other than this "do you know where the clitoris is" business, you'll have to show me. I haven't seen anything disagreeable, which may be you all doing your jobs as mods, of course, but let's hear it.

see, it'd be cool if were more involved in this whole moderation business since you have such a level head when it comes to these things!:chainsaw:

Posted by WackoHater

And thus ends their catfight.

Posted by Oforia

hey solrok way to be a faggot and make a low personal attack like a dirty teenage skank

you scared.

say you scared...

Posted by WackoHater

Leave them be we dont need any more trolls and I plan to turn a new leaf once I burn down JezzeScumBells bedroom HQ and rid the world of the mess that is vgchat.com!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: see, it'd be cool if were more involved in this whole moderation business since you have such a level head when it comes to these things!:chainsaw:

Yeah, I have a pretty l'aissez faire attitude about modship (what a change, amirite Drax?), which has caused me to also be lazy about contributing intellectually to matters like these, and I'm sorry about that. But I almost feel kind of outraged by the flack Klarth's getting when I haven't seen him trolling or spamming at all since his return.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Linko_16: l'aissez faire

ERROR

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i should replace solrok as super mod

i must be the most frequent or at least second frequent poster on here and i am pretty chill except when speedfreak calls me a moron oh jeez he just crossed the impersonal line

Posted by Iris

Well, kind of had a problem when Jack started in on new members, but I don't think it's a habit he's going to keep anymore.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Gollum: ERROR

Laissez Faire*

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;886541][COLOR=indigo]seen him trolling or spamming at all since his return.[/COLOR]

because solrok is deleting it all

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hey guys, can you be a little more gay? Please?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: Laissez Faire*

Meet me at my office for extra french homework. :judge:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Posted by Poco

WOO LETS MOVE ALL THIS **** TO WACKO U.

Posted by Poco

netman the only way to get to solrok is to sim battle him with a terrible anime knock off.

Posted by Poco

oh btw solrok u dropped out of high school.

kill youre self

Posted by Poco

MY CHARACTER

NAME: MARUTO
GENDER UNKNOWN
HEIGHT 7'
WEIGHT 22 KILOGRAMS

MARUTO IS THE ULTIMATE NINJA WARRIOR... BELIVE IT!

Posted by n64 man

Except he went for a swim one day, a shark dragged him under & he died from drowning.:D :D :D

Quoting Poco: MY CHARACTER

NAME: MARUTO
GENDER UNKNOWN
HEIGHT 7'
WEIGHT 22 KILOGRAMS

MARUTO IS THE ULTIMATE NINJA WARRIOR... BELIVE IT!

Posted by Iris

Just because you're in WU doesn't mean you're allowed to post.

Posted by n64 man

bite me ho

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

oh noes

Posted by n64 man

Better yet, you and iris go drive wackohater insane at his graveyard and get off vgchat & while your at it iris go get hitched with the crazy wacko!!

Posted by S

Quoting Poco: oh btw solrok u dropped out of high school.

kill youre self

k

Posted by Shade

so you're a high school drop out who spends his day moderating a video game message board.

your future is looking bright.

Posted by S

You're listening to Poco on facts about my life?

Posted by Roger Smith

Maybe it's such a bad source for correct info, it may be right?

Posted by Shade

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

Well aren't you gullible?

Posted by junior senior

he's not

do you still have your dreadlocks

Posted by Poco

i made an assumption that you dropped out of high school based on the fact that you write self-insertion anime fan fiction at a level that would make a middle schooler mock you.

congrats.

Posted by Roger Smith

Assumptions lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

116 posts

solrok, you have been evicted

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/jedimouse/this-thread-is-gay.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

image macros are the definition of awesome

Posted by Xero

Bj made my day

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

typical faggot

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting mis0: image macros are the definition of awesome

thanks, fag

Posted by mis0

you're more than welcome, mr. bj

Posted by Ant

Quoting Xero: Bj made my day

since when has a bj not made your day?

Posted by Tyler Durden

DID SOMEONE SAY THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR GHEY?!?

[IMG]http://gregcookland.com/journal/uploaded_images/picHasselHoff-747711.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ant: since when has a bj not made your day?

all those days he wasn't posting anything awesome in VGC :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Xero;887397]all those days he wasn't posting anything awesome in VGC :(

BJ only posts an average of two weekends a month, like on one of those military reserve schedules..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Naked Hoff is likely to increase my post average

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/jedimouse/this-thread-is-gay.jpg[/IMG]

i see alf's hard cock and nuts

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;887512]Naked Hoff is likely to increase my post average

SWEET!
[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/auntkitty_photos/beware_the_hoff.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I. want. those. shorts.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I. want. those. testicles.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;887688]I. want. those. shorts.

Oh BJ.. :cookie:
[IMG]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/hoff-18187.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.cavblog.co.uk/uploaded_images/wwthd-756126.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/321/321402/folders/246609/194271946405883.hasselhoff.gif[/IMG]