How often do you clean your room up?

Posted by Xero

I usually clean up my room once every 2 weeks or so. I get ride of the dirty clothes on the floor, throw useless trash away, re-organize my desk and my CD shelf, etc. I also dust everything that's not in my closet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my mom does it

Posted by Xero

i hope you thank her after

Posted by Ambellina

I clean it about every 2 weeks. It doesnt really get messy but I get lazy & just toss crap on the floor.

Posted by Crazy K

I usually clean it when I feel like it, and that usually comes around monthly.

Posted by Ant

once every three months...maybe.

Posted by Klarth

Once-ish a week. I let the mess accumulate and then put **** back together when I have trouble placing my feet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

One every 6 months I clean everything. I take everything out of my room save for me desk and bed and do everything from shampooing the rug to washing the walls! Otherwise I usually vacuum and the like every other month.

Posted by Ch

I clean the nasty build-up of clothes and junk in room around once every two weeks.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I keep my room clean so that I don't have to clean it. My logic is flawless.

Plus we're trying to sell our house yet again so everything has to be ship-shape.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Eh, I do a little spruce-up every two days or so. It doesn't get messy.

Posted by Roger Smith

What David said.

Posted by O.T.L

Once every 2 weeks. My room doesn't get super messy, when I clean I just do the bed and pick up scraps of clothes

Posted by Corrupt

The last serious bit of cleaning I did in my room was I believe March of last year, and that was only to make room for our guest. But aside from that, I never bother to clean it. I'll take out the garbage and dishes or whatever (that should be a given), but I don't really concern myself with anything else. Mom got off my case about it years ago, and I like it better that way. Besides, I wouldn't remember where everything was if I cleaned it!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Once i get all my furniture set up I intend to keep it fairly clean. problem is the only time I have to get it set up is on the weekends... and im usually far too inebriated to assemble furniture.

Posted by #061402

I usually clean up when it gets too messy. And from time to time I have a purge-cleaning. Everything useless gets thrown out.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, WHY would any one clean their room!!!! Mine get's cleaned about once a year....when my mommy stops by!!! She cleans it!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Corrupt: Mom got off my case about it years ago!

er, what's your secret!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

funny. right when I saw that the newest post was by Jesse Smith I knew I was in store for a picture of a messy room.

THIS GUY

Posted by Xero

Some bugs must be in love with you right now, Jesse ;)

Posted by Panic!

For the most part, my room is never dirty. If I see something out of place, I usually put it back where it belongs.

Posted by junior senior

whenever it gets dirty

about 4 weeks ago i had new carpeting put down in my floor, so EVERYTHING had to come out. my closet is bare on the floor usually but i have a huge mattress pad in a package until i get a new bed.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, WHY would any one clean their room!!!! Mine get's cleaned about once a year....when my mommy stops by!!! She cleans it!!! :D:D:D

i'm surprised you have that many clothes; you seem like the kind of guy who spends most of his time naked and alone.

I'm in the habit of tidying up a bit every other day or so. Keeps my place clean so I don't have to do any tedious big cleaning. The more I let dishes pile up the less I feel like doing them, so I just wash a plate or cup right after I'm finished with it.

****, had to clean my room real good last week. I live by the lake so this time every year we get TONS of spiders. You can't walk out of the house without seeing spiders covering the walls. So if you don't clean up suddenly you have a billion little baby spiders falling from the ceiling. THE BEST

Posted by Shade

sounds like a good time to practice your skills of genocidal infanticide.

My room doesn't need cleaning. That's the advantage of being organized and not a slob.

Posted by K1nS

I don't have just a room, I live in a house with my boyfriend so I would say I clean up once a week with a big clean up and tidy up everyday

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I never throw my clothes on the floor, they go right in the laundry basket. My room is never dirty/messy because I put things away or clean up once I'm done with them. I vacuum the house usually once a week and clean the bathroom two, sometimes three times a week. I do the dishes everyday, although sometimes every second day if I haven't used many or I'm really tired.

Posted by Dexter

I clean as I go and usually hit a few major items before I go to bed or leave for the day. I just woke up and haven't made my bed yet but I usually do that right after I get out of the shower.

Posted by Stalolin

my filth will be the death of me

that or myself

not sure which yet

well since it's your own filth, dying of said filth would be death by yourself. So either way...

Posted by O.T.L

I haven't vacuumed the right side of my room in a while. There's a spare dresser in my room, and that requires me to put in effort to moving it. So yeah, its not getting vacuumed until I get rid of the dresser.

Hopefully soon, because the dresser is annoying and ugly.

Posted by coromoro

I don't have many things in my room, and what I do have I prefer to keep neatly organized. My room usually looks pretty tidy.

Posted by ExoXile

Once a week.
Haet messy. ;_;

Posted by Kutlass

i invest 5-10 minutes a day pretty much just keeping things clean. there are the occasions where my cleanliness OCD possesses me and i just have to dust every shelf and organize things to a stupendous degree of analness, but i'm not much of a mess maker to begin with, so it's usually not a problem.

Posted by Klarth

my room's layout is still unfinished, so it's been in a tip for a while

Once I get around to buying a desk, I'll probably put it all into order