In which a little girl comes to the door

Posted by Klarth

Here we have a lazy excerpt from IRC, and my thoughts.

[21:32] Krelian: Okay, that was odd.
[21:31] Krelian: So a ten-year-old girl comes up to out front door, saying she thinks some guy's following her, and asks if she can use the phone to call her parents.
[21:31] Krelian: Housemate answered the door, said "okay, uhhh gimme a sec" and came and asked me what I thought
[21:31] Benjamin: DO NOT LET HER IN SHE IS A DEMON
[21:31] Krelian: We don't have a landline, and considering this was nine at night, it was a bit odd for a little girl to be wandering around alone
[21:32] Benjamin: DO NOT LET HER IN SHE IS A DEMON
[21:32] Krelian: SO
[21:32] Krelian: She offered to walk her home, as she lives like a block and a half away.
[21:32] Krelian: Slipped scissors into my pocket just in case (lol paranoia) and headed out
[21:33] Krelian: Walked up to where she lives, staying on the main roads all the time to be safe
[21:34] Krelian: Made small talk, housemate dropped the fact that our other housemate's back home just in case (this is a lie)
[21:34] Krelian: I mean, ****, she could have been scoping us out for her manipulative parents or something, right?
[21:34] Benjamin: or she could have been a demon
[21:34] Krelian: Anyway, little scrot vanished into her front door without so much as a thank-you or a goodbye
[21:34] Krelian: So we called the cops and told them the gist of what happened
[21:35] Krelian: Now I'm concerned about the safety of my ****
[21:36] Krelian: The woman who we got on 999 was all like "wtf was a ten year old doing out alone"

~~~~~~

As I've said: paranoia, yeah, but I have heard of kids being used for **** like this by nefarious parents, and once upon a time my area was a council estate (it isn't particularly rough now, though). I think I shall hide my laptop under my mattress or somewhere else clever while I'm out the next few days, just in case. Or leave my ancient, dead, broken-beyond-repair Vaio on my desk as a decoy. She did ask what our jobs were, and I made it clear that I (currently) sit on my *** in the house all day, and will wind up (hopefully) on the graveyard shift at Sainsbury's, so I'm hoping we properly established that someone's always in.

Fake edit: Actually, my other housemate just arrived in and said that the girl's been round here before, so she's clearly being cajoled by her family. I'm going to check the house number tomorrow and call the rozzers myself (and kindly ask them to take it as an anonymous tip).

**** I hate children. Demon children doubly so.

Posted by Iris

hunny, go check if the new neighbors are rapists or not. try to be back in an hour!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dude, if she asked what your jobs were

this is major dodgy

Posted by mis0

well, you remember where she lives, right? if your **** gets jacked, send the cops straight over to their place.

Posted by Klarth

As I said, gonna call them anyway. The fact that the same girl's been round twice should be enough for them to share my suspicion...

Probably won't actually call them tomorrow though, lest the family make a connection and I wind up shanked by vindictive chav scum parents.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iris: hunny, go check if the new neighbors are rapists or not. try to be back in an hour!

yes sir

nothing beats knocking on the doors of human trash at 11 pm

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That is a little odd. I would likely react the same way you do. Usually we don't lock our doors, but whenever something strange happens (car going back and forth infront of our house) I usually lock up every night for a week. And when I got into a car accident and gave all my info away I locked up my house for a good while. Can never be too safe!

Posted by Lord of Spam

sure you can!

its called paranoia

Posted by cool gamer dad

might have been looking for a landline number so they could see you on caller ID and call to see if anyone's home before going in and taking your ****.

they do it 'round these parts on occasion.

Would suck for someone to try that on us. My family never answers the phone.

Posted by Linko_16

Haha, same here. In fact, it probably looks like nobody's home almost all the time since we hardly keep lights on and ****. Actually, nvm, we do have like a car for ever family member out front so I guess it'd be pretty obvious.

Still, uh, I think you'll be okay seeing as you saw the foul play at this point and know how to play it safe.

Posted by The Judge

Just have sex with the little b[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tch and make her learn that crossing you is worse than disobeying her parents.

Posted by ExoXile

Better yet, send her flying in parcel fer the judge.

Quoted post: Just have sex with the little ***** and make her learn that crossing you is worse than disobeying her parents.

Family probably does the same to her. Likely enjoys it by now.

Posted by Klarth

OK, update...

Landlord came round to do some stuff this morning, and I told him about her. She's actually been round a few times while he was still living here; seems she moved into the area six weeks or so ago and doesn't know anyone and has a bit of a ****ty home life, so she'd come to the house to hang around and chat.

Maybe not so devious, then, but simply lonely. ****, I feel kind of bad now. Half-minded to call CPS or the equivalent thereof; I know the address now.

That's both sad and pathetic. Also, kinda dangerous! More than a few men would take advantage of an opportunity like that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Family probably does the same to her. Likely enjoys it by now.

win-fucking-win!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's both sad and pathetic. Also, kinda dangerous! More than a few men would take advantage of an opportunity like that.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Posted by Lord of Spam

rape, i think

yeah, pretty sure the answer is rape

Posted by The Judge

Joke went straight over your head.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ditto. I AM NORMAL.

Posted by The Judge

lol @ edit

Posted by Lord of Spam

i dun get it

Posted by The Judge

Invader Zim, screwing with the voice modulator while on the phone?

Zim (progressively getting deeper): Hello? H-h-Hello. Hello. Yes, this is Zim. I am normal.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the only people i know that liked that show were morons in highschool that thought it was cool to talk about how they all had crippling mental disorders and bawww my life is so hard etc. needless to say they were all trendfaggot hot-topic fapping cumchuggin morons.

so i guess you could say i never felt the need to watch that show.

Posted by Klarth

this man knows where it's at.

Posted by Ant

suddenly things got really ANTi-conformist. that's only wall number one guys. three more to go.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: the only people i know that liked that show were morons in highschool that thought it was cool to talk about how they all had crippling mental disorders and bawww my life is so hard etc. needless to say they were all trendfaggot hot-topic fapping cumchuggin morons.

so i guess you could say i never felt the need to watch that show.

Funny, I kind of left the attitude of disliking something or completely avoiding based solely upon its audience back in highschool.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, sorry guys, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on principle. I can dig disliking something that other people like, UNLESS other people already dislike it for that reason. I'm gonna have to like it because you dislike it, now. *******s

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Funny, I kind of left the attitude of disliking something or completely avoiding based solely upon its audience back in highschool.

I have heard jokes from the show repeated before. They all sounded like the sort of unoriginal drivel that the audiance described finds hilarious. I, however, have a brain, and do not find it funny.

Posted by Klarth

WAFFLES! XD DOOOOOOOOOM O____o oh man this is so witty

Posted by ExoXile

i think doom is a pretty cool guy. eh battles demons and doesn't afraid of anything.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: I have heard jokes from the show repeated before. They all sounded like the sort of unoriginal drivel that the audiance described finds hilarious. I, however, have a brain, and do not find it funny.

Because the jokes people say are the only ones the show has, right? Watch a few f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking episodes then give me your opinion.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you know, parodies of randum XD humor are bordering on the levels of irritation the original concept touted back back in 05

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[COLOR=Silver]nah who am i kidding

>_____________> || <____________________<

me lookin in the mirror
[/COLOR]

Posted by #061402

lol i guess thats why they call this place random XD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gonna delete that later

Posted by #061402

Go ahead. I died a little on the inside typing it anyway.

Posted by Ant

gonna delete that later

Posted by #061402

**** you.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The X: [COLOR=Silver]nah who am i kidding

>_____________> || <____________________<

me lookin in the mirror
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"]
You must have a fu[/COLOR]cked up mirror for your lips to get longer in your reflection.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gonna de-eat you later

Posted by The Judge

:)

Quoted post: You must have a ****ed up mirror for your lips to get longer in your reflection.

one of them wacky mirrors

Posted by Slade

It's awesome because that's what they're called!

So what's the deal with the little girl now? Has she been back around since before?

Posted by Ant

does she shoot bees out of here mouth when she barks?