New Nintendo conference...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=16700

The conference will hopefully be called "Everything we should have shown off at E3, but the info on it was buried under our huge piles of money. We have since dug it out. Here it is."

Posted by Zeta

Wii Bodybuilding.

Posted by maian

WII ART LOL

I've decided I'm going to put no faith in Nintendo showing us anything good, ever, so when they actually do, I'll think "LOL AWESOME"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So, it's basically Space World?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Monster Hunter 3? yuck. I never liked that overgrown digi-pet game.

Japan ****ing loves that ****. Biggest game ever.

Posted by WillisGreeny

That's simply disgusting.

Posted by Speedfreak

Monster Hunter, not Monster Rancher. Monster Hunter is a game where you hunt monsters with massive swords, longbows, and lances. It's like if someone put a badass action game in an RPG. Gamespot gave it a 5.0 I think, so you know it's good.

Oh, haha, didn't notice the digi-pet comment. Man, monster rancher ****ing sucked.

Posted by Speedfreak

Something in the back of my mind is telling me it might've been alright, though who knows. That one-legged eyeball monster was certainly obnoxious.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Then there was the "anime" that had maybe 5 frames of animation per episode.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Speedfreak;884431]Monster Hunter, not Monster Rancher. Monster Hunter is a game where you hunt monsters with massive swords, longbows, and lances. It's like if someone put a badass action game in an RPG. Gamespot gave it a 5.0 I think, so you know it's good.

oh THAT game! I liked the rotating spit game, but that was about it. The rest really sucked.

Posted by Speedfreak

This is the game on PSP, yeah? I saw about a minute of footage from the MMO they're making out of it and it looked pretty stunning, why's it suck?

Posted by Ant

Not gonna hold my breath for this conference. Just gonna go more indepth with the ****ty games they already showed. Wii Sports 2, Animal Crossing, and Wii Music. Yippy!

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Speedfreak;884661]This is the game on PSP, yeah? I saw about a minute of footage from the MMO they're making out of it and it looked pretty stunning, why's it suck?

I was thinking of the PS2 original that already had Multiplayer.

Posted by Speedfreak

Apparantly it's made quite a few refinements since then. I'm gonna give the second PSP game a go since it's so cheap and looks pretty cool.

Quoted post: Not gonna hold my breath for this conference. Just gonna go more indepth with the ****ty games they already showed. Wii Sports 2, Animal Crossing, and Wii Music.

Kinda doubt it. Pretty sure they only did that for E3 because it gets mainstream media coverage. MSNBC isn't going to cover a Space World.

Posted by Speedfreak

Wow, didn't know MSNBC covered it. Explains a lot.

I don't know if it was MSNBC specifically, but a lot of national news stations covered it. They were just the first I could remember.

Posted by WillisGreeny

If that's the case, then obviously Nintendo has captured an audience that watches mainstream media...or so the mainstream media thinks.