YOUR DEVELOPMENT CYCLE

Posted by Klarth

How long were you in beta, and when were you released?
[SIZE="1"]
(how long were you a dumb faggot on the internet, and when did you realise you were no longer looking back at yourself and cringing)[/SIZE]

Entered beta December '01, left it in December '06. That's the cutoff date at which I stop feeling bad about **** I posted here, anyway. I've been just about static since then.

Posted by cool gamer dad

STARTED DRINKING AND DOING drugs IN 06 static (as in really moody) ever since. Really before then I could feel ecstatic without the help of anything but LIFE MAN but as of late I find myself feeling inherently like **** without the help of one substance or another.

I've gotten quite a bit better at art and STARCRAFT though. Which isn't saying much.

Posted by Klarth

Funny because I smoked a **** ton of ganja for the few months I was in the UK last year.

It probably explains much.

Posted by cool gamer dad

guess who's reading this thread

MY DAD LOL

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

inspector? LOVE THAT GUY

Posted by Ant

My true beta didn't really start till around 02 when I started going online on a rather frequent basis. Released in 04. Had to be put back into beta mid 05. After some work and tweaking around the "don't give a ****" variables. Was released back to the public early 06.

can't remember ever giving a **** online, even ten years ago.

Posted by Ant

There was a time where I would actually put thought into my posts and **** on here. now look at me.

like everyone else. it's a good life

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: There was a time where I would actually put thought into my posts and **** on here. now look at me.

i hear ya

that time was 2006 and back

now i am crack hitler

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I STILL CARE

good ol sapphire

Posted by WillisGreeny

I run hot and cold. Usually when someone demonstrates how much they don't care after a post I put thought into I instantly switch to not giving a ****.

me: blahblah (important) blablablah.

someone: tl:dr

me: yeah, who cares. *walks off*

Posted by cool gamer dad

i do my best to contribute to something that will ultimately mean nothing in the end

**** life man. **** **** ****** tits *** ****.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Iron Koala: I run hot and cold. Usually when someone demonstrates how much they don't care after a post I put thought into I instantly switch to not giving a ****.

me: blahblah (important) blablablah.

someone: tl:dr

me: yeah, who cares. *walks off*

tl;dr

Posted by WillisGreeny

yep, works everytime.

Posted by mis0

no development here sir! i've always been ****, if i'm honest.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

01 I was in alpha, ****ing around on a Dark Forces: Jedi Knight BBS and getting involved in AOL script wars. 03 through 06 I was in a gradually refined beta moving between VGC and another forum, starting to make effort with my posts. Was too scared to argue with Raptor and hung around in the original Wacko Board with Klarth and everyone else. Then I came back here around 07 when I got a 360 and didn't really give a ****. VERSION 1.0

Posted by ExoXile

As it is meaningless to even try I stopped a while ago.
Since I am a foreigner my English will for all time receive improper judgment and therefore I do not care.

Although... It's lucky VGS down, and hopefully don't have an archive.

Posted by Iris

Eh, I was pretty despicable in '01, and I still cringe from things from even a year ago. I have a feeling it's not going to stop.

Posted by Linko_16

I didn't really change all at once. I took a long time to stop being a faggot and am probably still going.

Quoted post: Then I came back here around 07 when I got a 360 and didn't really give a ****.

xbox has ruined you

in a good way

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i get a 360 then two months later i quit school

coincidence... think not

lol awesome

Posted by WillisGreeny

So the X stands for X generation... Now that I've had that revalation, I can stop posting here.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Metroid_Fusion_X-Boss_.png[/IMG]

That game was so ****ing badass. What's taking Nintendo so long in releasing a new 2D metroid.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=The X;884370][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Metroid_Fusion_X-Boss_.png[/IMG]

That's what you think. It's for generation X.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

best part was when samus was all like ALRIGHT I'LL DO IT ADAM

and this badass music starts playing

I just got past the part in Prime 3 when the scans show the Dread project and I was like "oh yea-FUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Posted by Lord of Spam

beta: 1986-2008
release: right after starcraft ghost

I was once looking forward to that game.

Posted by Lord of Spam

then blizzard killed your soul

Posted by Stalolin

pretty sure i'm still a dumb faggot on the internet

Posted by Lord of Spam

yup

<3

Posted by Shade

Quoting netman: i hear ya

that time was 2006 and back

miss those days.

I went straight to release.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm released but so full of bugs and glitches that I'm darn near unplayable.

bugs: stds
glitches: gay

Posted by WillisGreeny

Waiting for patch

Posted by mis0

i guess a patch is better than using the expansion slot right?

expansion slot = vagina

he will never know the feel of an expansion slot.

Posted by mis0

What exactly do you call the port everyone has on their backside? I think there are these expansion rod things which can be inserted so the user can interface with a male and female model of their choosing.

firewire port

Posted by WillisGreeny

Firmware not included.

Posted by mis0

I'm sure you can find some free firmware if you go to a bar that's logo has every color in the spectrum displayed, for example. Be careful though; there are hackers who will send a virus to your drink and then gain access to your restricted ports when your firewall goes down!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Trojans that do the opposite of what you'd think.

Posted by Klarth

Iron Koala you are in pre-alpha

Posted by WillisGreeny

How rude!!!

Tell him, Tom!

[youtube=WCdK25VAhq4]WCdK25VAhq4[/youtube]