Hai Der :3

Posted by Ambellina

Hello I'm Ambellina. I came across this forum...er I don't really remember XD But the point is I'm here & I really like this place from what I've peeked at so far. I've been a gamer girl since I was small my 1st console was the Super Nintendo with the old Mario games & Duck Hunt XD I'll try & give any game a chance but I'm pretty picky about what I replay. I also go to community college & work as an assistant manager at Game Stop ('le gasp!) Music is another passion of mine. I'm addicted to Coheed & Cambria (hense my name ^^) & Van Halen. Errr I think thats pretty much it. *nods* Well I hope to make new buddies & get opinions on games & stuff as well as give my own. Yeah, I've rambeled enough. So See you around! ^_^

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Guys. I am urging you not to flame her. Despite how tempting it may be. It's too easy. Sure, we could go down the sporks and muffins route, but that would only be a temporary satisfaction. We could have another Kairi or that other fat chick who was in love with Ant on her hands here. Welcome her into the community, and we may have some soft play putty right here in our hands.

that said, hi XD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

post pictures sooner rather than later

Posted by Ambellina

O_o;; Thanks for the welcome. No pictures to post. I have no need to be flamed about how hideous I am & whatnot. I'm good ^^;;

Posted by Klarth

GO ON AND PULL THAT TRIGGAHHHHHH

Posted by cool gamer dad

hai :3

welcome ^___^ :3

>______> ll <______< (me looking at muyself in the mirror) XD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=cats;883646]>______> ll <______< (me looking at muyself in the mirror) XDi actually think the XD smiley would be appropriate here

thats ****ing hilarious

Posted by Klarth

I am incapable of expressing myself through the use of language like a competent human being so I will now resort to a visual representation of a facial expression

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

knock it off.

Posted by Klarth

;_____;

Posted by Klarth

(see that means i do not care for your post because it makes me unhappy)

Posted by Zeta

*** ****it stop scaring away new blood.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Even when we're nice to them, they **** off pretty quick.

Posted by #061402

I dunno, she seems pretty okay so far. Welcome to VGC! Enjoy your stay, and remember not to take things all too seriously on here. :p:

Quoted post: Even when we're nice to them, they **** off pretty quick.

We're never nice, that's the problem. What we consider nice is in fact us being dicks.

Posted by Slade

COMMUNITY COLLEGE HIGH FIVE

So, uh, what's your location? east coast west coast wassup

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zeta: *** ****it stop scaring away new blood.

if the standards here have dropped to the point that we're crying out for new members who SQUEE ^____^ and KAWAII O_______o out of their feminine orifices, then maybe we ought to do something that'll attract posters worth a damn.

this place is a cesspool to look at. Only the lowest common denominator actually bothers to register these days, and even then, the few who cling on are absolute bottom-of-the-barrel cretins (hi oswaldo). I'd sooner get fisted than be pressured out of telling it like it is, thanks.

Posted by Klarth

fine, go ahead and take a slash on any prospects of rescuing vgc from banality. You're shooting yourself in the balls.

hahahaha, what? Man...

Posted by #061402

We already scared that poor gal away, didn't we? :(

Posted by Klarth

how sad :(:(;____;

Posted by Iris

time to abuse!

Welcome to the site. Is it fun managing at GameStop?

Posted by Klarth

oh yeah meet iris, you'll like her

she's a GIRL GAMER TOO

she is a GIRL WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES (AND IS ALSO A GIRL)

Posted by Shade

don't you guys get tired of chasing them right away? maybe next time let them think we're nice for like, a week, then mercilessly attack all of their insecurities. it'll be fun

Posted by S

I doubt it but are you in Nor Cal?

Posted by WillisGreeny

I have a cousin whom I rarely talk to which manages a gamestop. I don't think he likes it, but then again, I don't really talk to him.

Welcome Amb.
I'm going to say Amb for short.

Posted by Linkman

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

A lot of people here are bad at first impressions; forgive them.

And also, Van Halen is awesome.

Posted by Ant

welcum 2 da site!!!! plzzzzzz enjoi ur stay ^_______________^ *throws pancake @! u* xD teheeeheee

Posted by O.T.L

Hi

Posted by ExoXile

Soup

Posted by Ant

Hi. Welcome to this perfectly normal and generic message board. Please, have a good time.

Posted by Speedfreak

Hi, welcome to VGC. I'm the resident arguementative cunt and I find the fact that you felt you had to point out that you were a game-playing girl kind of annoying. You may or may not choose to think I am a dick because of this. The X, Vampiro and Iron Koala are our resident faggots, if you wish to join a clique they're probably your best bet. Iris is also a girl, she probably already doesn't like you. Fate is another one, she gets the most attention so you probably won't like her.

Avoid everyone above and you'll probably be alright!

Posted by Klarth

Speedfreak please stop being such a meanie we desperately need this person to save us please

Posted by #061402

She's long gone, mates.

Posted by Ambellina

Haha, nope. I didn't run off XD it talkes a lot more than that to run me off.
@Slade:Yea! lol. I'm in Virginia at Germanna on the EC
@Iris:It's pretty fun but sometimes it can be a real pain in the dick. Yesterday someone completely stole our Demo DS >_< I'm still trying to figure out how THAT happened.
Anyway, thanks everyone for your welcomes & errr...Words of wisdom XD

Posted by Klarth

Stick around, but keep in mind that being thick-skinned could lead to having a miserable time here.

Posted by Ambellina

I know. ^^ it's all in good fun. No worries! Whats the point of being on here if you're not going to have fun eh?

Posted by Klarth

Well, I don't know about the other guys, but I hate myself

Posted by ExoXile

It's ok netman, I love you more than you hate yourself.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Ambellina: Haha, nope. I didn't run off XD it talkes a lot more than that to run me off.

Pardon my previous post, then~ People around these parts are pretty good at scaring away new members, and I thought you'd be one of them.

Would be nice if you weren't though! :)

Posted by S

Huh, could've sworn you were Nor Cal because of a post you made earlier. "Hella" tends to be their trademark.

Oh well. Welcome!

Posted by Slade

[QUOTE=S

everyone says hella these days. even though hecka is where it's at.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Interesting to see the consensus instantly become "we scared her off" just because she doesn't post every hour. Keep posting as often as you do, Amp. It might keep you healthy of VGC addiction.

Posted by O.T.L

hey der

Posted by Shade

[quote=new girl]It's pretty fun but sometimes it can be a real pain in the dick

Oh wow Linko's going to love you

Posted by Linko_16

I got here as soon as I heard.

Posted by Ambellina

Quoting Iron Koala: Interesting to see the consensus instantly become "we scared her off" just because she doesn't post every hour. Keep posting as often as you do, Amp. It might keep you healthy of VGC addiction.

Haha, I'm just getting used to the forums & stuff is all. Sorry about not posting every .3 seconds XD Addiction is a slow but ongoing process 'round these here parts

Posted by Klarth

Get used to addictive personalities being the norm here.

I, for instance, am an alcoholic.