wackohater likes this song

Posted by junior senior

[youtube=KyTOQxzL97o]KyTOQxzL97o[/youtube]

Posted by junior senior

bump

Posted by WackoHater

I'm starting to like her, mostly because her Dad has talent and the show is kind of funny.

Miley is a run of the mill singer though, but she has passion and is already a giant star with a big following and a nice enough girl, she is smart, that comes from her Father who is really a smart guy, he knows the business and is grooming her and teaching her everything.

So I don't hate her, that is a plus.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=791427&postcount=21"]This girl has more talent than any of the other female singers[/URL] out there, [URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=shakira+live+nation+contract&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq="]more money too[/URL] !!

Posted by mis0

ew, you're such creep!

Posted by WackoHater

Why is that? Because I actually watched 10 minutes of her show and because you are not the focus here ?

You are an out of touch with life stealth creep, that is no bluff !

You are not able to hide it anymore though geekchick.

Quit attention whoring and put your ego away, it makes you into a super sucking forum poster !!

Posted by junior senior

wackohaters a pedophile

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Why is that? Because I actually watched 10 minutes of her show

it's because you like little teenage girls wackohater. that's why you're creepy.

Posted by Roger Smith

she's 15 wackohater is like what 34?

lol pedo

Posted by mis0

wackohater is like 50 dude.

Posted by junior senior

older than that

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: wackohater is like 50 dude.

Me and Miley web cam each other !! :p:

Posted by mis0

Maybe the police ought to be informed of these communications? BTW, I didn't realize webcam was a verb.

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by WackoHater

Anyone notice that this thread started sucking when Missed Out on Brains joined it ??

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: it's because you like little teenage girls wackohater. that's why you're creepy.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=883000&postcount=3"]How did you deduct that from this post[/URL] ??

You are a delusional moron, you have your own unique (fabricated) version of the truth (called making SHHIITT up and hoping idiots will fall for it), I think you are the smart arsed female version of Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, just dumber !!

You are starting to remind me of OmniTroll also, just outright weird is your game.

I leave you with two words: **** OFF !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Anyone notice that this thread started sucking when I joined it ??

Oh yes, we all did!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

That is the last post of mine you will alter wacko, I am your friend !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...are you sure!!! :D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater:
[B]**** OFF !!!!

you're so mean i'm going to cry now :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(